Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 40. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Attention we are on the vote list For Cryptohub! If anybody can vote Please do!! The voting ends September 12

https://cryptohub.online/voting/
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
39 days left before halving
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Less than 11,500 Blocks until the next Reward Halving!

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added UraniumX (URX) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

UraniumX (URX)

ShitToMine - UraniumX (URX) 

Awesome! Thank You!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added UraniumX (URX) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

UraniumX (URX)

ShitToMine - UraniumX (URX) 

Activity: 475
Merit: 101
Activity: 37
Hey
Guys, just can your plan be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your project? What role does the coin have? Thanks
As always we are working on a new Exchange...I hope to add us to the vote on Crypto-Hub next round.
If we could get more votes we would have another exchange.... So who can vote please do so

but as always no one wants to vote so we will not have a new exchange soon....
If we could get more votes we would have another exchange.... So who can vote please do so
Activity: 12
There is basically no trading volume at present.
Activity: 88
What do you think would make people choose this project instead of the other better competitive projects? Do you have incentives to attract them? You should do things for the project to have a higher success rate
Activity: 12
A better exchange should be established.
Activity: 10
Noticed this is pool mineable now. Hopefully more pools will bring in the hashrate. Logo could definitely use some work.  Grin
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?

This coins main appeal is how rare it is...Only 235,000 coins will be released over 70 years. It's also CPU only mine-able which allows anybody with a laptop or computer to mine it...No special gear needed.
Activity: 11
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
The Has Rate is low. Great time to hop on the Pool!!
you should start mining not just observing, observing does not make any money....
Pages:
Jump to: