Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 17. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
#USECHAIN
When will the token sale open? and how do I know if I have been chosen to participate?

Our whitelist will reopen at 7 AM UTC, June 20. You will receive an email from [email protected] if you pass KYC.
Activity: 118
#USECHAIN
maybe it's last round,cause will be listed mid July
and crowdsale last for two weeks
#USECHAIN
Where do check results of whitelist/kyc??
Seems like has taken very long. Has been almost a month since whitelist
#USECHAIN
When will the token sale open? and how do I know if I have been chosen to participate?
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Usechain to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/usechain/

https://i.imgur.com/ktBRqzP.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Usechain ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The Usechain project is developing in one of the most interesting industries,in my opinion, namely blockchain and positioning itself as a possible competitor to EOS,judging by the ideas that the team wants to implement, everything is possible.

USECHAIN has real partnerships and investors, backed by a strong team with academic research and commitment, its going to disrupts the blockchain world

USECHAIN: the next blockchain 3.0! Introduce a brand-new consensus mechanism, Randomized Proof of Work to perfectly balance high performance and strong security, and apply multi-level authentication and encryption mechanism, Zero Proof, Identity Virtual Machine (IVM), Identity Network Sharding (INS), Identity Transaction Sharding (ITS), Enhanced Smart Contract, and other innovative technologies to create a new generation of Blockchain, leading Blockchain 3.0.

What is Usechain zero proof? Is it the same as monero with mixing the inputs to hide the senders addresses, thus
providing privacy for Usechain users?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
tell me, when do Usechain plan to launch the beta version of the platform, so I can see how it will work ? I would love to join the testing.

Look and their roadmap and you will see: launch beta version of main chain in Q3 2018.
https://www.usechain.net/

From interesting things, Usechain will have own decentralized exchange?

Yes, we plan to develop decentralized exchange on our platform.

Is USECHAIN going to develop its own blockchain, starting out from ERC-20 tokens? thus the need to develop its own decentralized exchange?

Yes, the blockchain we are developing is at the core of our project. Currently, UST is an ERC20-based token, in order to allow all participants to take part in community building and a wider range of Ethereum communities to participate. When the main net goes live, there will be a transition from ERC20 UST tokens to UST coins on the Usechain blockchain.

Wow, impressive, any idea when Usechain mainnet will be launch? also, who are the seniors blockchain developers working on the project
tell me, when do Usechain plan to launch the beta version of the platform, so I can see how it will work ? I would love to join the testing.

Look and their roadmap and you will see: launch beta version of main chain in Q3 2018.

Is USECHAIN going to develop its own blockchain, starting out from ERC-20 tokens? thus the need to develop its own decentralized exchange?

Yes, the blockchain we are developing is at the core of our project. Currently, UST is an ERC20-based token, in order to allow all participants to take part in community building and a wider range of Ethereum communities to participate. When the main net goes live, there will be a transition from ERC20 UST tokens to UST coins on the Usechain blockchain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Usechain project is developing in one of the most interesting industries,in my opinion, namely blockchain and positioning itself as a possible competitor to EOS,judging by the ideas that the team wants to implement, everything is possible.

USECHAIN has real partnerships and investors, backed by a strong team with academic research and commitment, its going to disrupts the blockchain world

USECHAIN: the next blockchain 3.0! Introduce a brand-new consensus mechanism, Randomized Proof of Work to perfectly balance high performance and strong security, and apply multi-level authentication and encryption mechanism, Zero Proof, Identity Virtual Machine (IVM), Identity Network Sharding (INS), Identity Transaction Sharding (ITS), Enhanced Smart Contract, and other innovative technologies to create a new generation of Blockchain, leading Blockchain 3.0.
Wow, it has bounty campaign . Its token distribution is really fabulous. It has very good media coverage. So, I think it will get huge success.

think USECHAIN bounty program has been around for a few weeks and approaching end when token sale ends, such as great project to follow
Wow, it has bounty campaign . Its token distribution is really fabulous. It has very good media coverage. So, I think it will get huge success.

Looking from their website and roadmap, USECHAIN established last year, 2017, and have some really awesome investors and partnerships
Activity: 56
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

USECHAIN: the next blockchain start up going to disrupt the blockchain world with a legit team and a solid foundation

Activity: 14
Greetings, ! I believe that this project is quite a commercial investment at the present time.
#USECHAIN
I not received token round 1.
Please read pm me
#USECHAIN
Pinned message didn’t answer all the questions I had.
Thanks anyway
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: