Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 13. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What is the development plan, in which countries will the service be available first?
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
#USECHAIN
Has anyone received as UST coins in your ErC-20?
I still do not

Would you like to pm me your information and I can check what’s going on with our team? Which round did you participate in?
#USECHAIN
Hi, is it necessary to bind wallet address with bot while we already put email and wallet during sign up? Air-drop related

There is no need to bind again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Although it seems complicated, to me usechain project will be a success. Around this platform there is a certain excitement and I think investors will not leave such a strong platform without attention.
Activity: 118
#USECHAIN
Hi, is it necessary to bind wallet address with bot while we already put email and wallet during sign up? Air-drop related
#USECHAIN
you can check the situation when our testnet managed and listed on exchange at Q3:)
#USECHAIN
check the pinned message,the crowdsale price is 1BTC=1000000UST now~
#USECHAIN
Has anyone received as UST coins in your ErC-20?
I still do not
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As I see Usechain is getting god investors. Usechain has achieved strategic investment and cooperation with Dynamic Fintech Group, based in San Fransisco Bay Area, focuses on blockchain investment and consulting. They have business contacts in the USA, Mainland China, and Singapore. So, big congrats to Usechain team.
#USECHAIN
havent received any token for like 3 or 4 days already
#USECHAIN
hasn't started,sir,check the pinned message,crowdsale ongoing now
#USECHAIN
Why does it take so long to reach hardcarp
#USECHAIN
this period time we're prompting our project and operating the net,the quality of proect is most important,value investing  is the best
#USECHAIN
Admin, how to add tokens to mew? What’s the contract address?
#USECHAIN
is crowed sale over
59000 members no body answer me are they really people here 🤔🤥
it seems like there is no discussion at all in this channel !
#USECHAIN
60k members and none really talking about the technology these folks are aiming to implement? Would anyone know how would mirror identity help in privacy? And what about the speed really? Whitepaper doesn’t really give the crux!

We would love to facilitate more discussion about Usechain's underlying technology, as there is a lot to be excited about! Mirror identity does not necessarily "help" with privacy. While we view privacy as one of the foundations of our project, the mirror identity protocol focuses on improving security, performance, and compliance rather than privacy. As outlined in the whitepaper, our system is able to achieve thousands of transactions per second because of innovations such as RPOW (which uses our mirror identity protocol).
You need to append token details to let participants to join the idea!  Good luck team.

Sorry, what do you mean?
#USECHAIN
it is better for us to talk abt program,but most ppl like to talk abt when and which exchange
#USECHAIN
60k members and none really talking about the technology these folks are aiming to implement? Would anyone know how would mirror identity help in privacy? And what about the speed really? Whitepaper doesn’t really give the crux!
Activity: 30
You need to append token details to let participants to join the idea!  Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: