Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 15. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
#USECHAIN
thanks for the tip, i may do that. But the metrics are important regardless of the future potential and i want to be able to understand the clearly and don't find it promising when a team can't comminucate on essentials so thats abit of a red flag to me. anyway, thanks
#USECHAIN
so the sale is ongoing?
already started?
Activity: 4
seems like a strong team, looking forward for the nice project in the future Smiley
Activity: 26
Hello fellows!
Their idea is quite investing in my mind! Acquainted activity, excellence plan.
Activity: 137
I'm wondering about mining with RPOW, will it be interesting for pools? i guess not, only for individuals which are not too interested to leave their pools, but who knows...

RPOW will reduce the centralization of mining power, but we will also tokenize high-speed mining licenses that coexist with RPOW for subchains. For each block on these subchains, the lowest hash difficulty the highest grade token can get will be less than the lowest difficulty RPOW provides.
Users of the Usechain project are waiting

Guaranteed protection against theft of money and personal data, without prejudice to freedom of action and ease of use. This is planned to be implemented thanks to a specially developed algorithm for this multi-level encryption and user identification system.

how can USECHAIN guaranteed protection against money theft and personal data? Will USECHAIN be implemented in financial sectors and if so how?

Usechain is better suited for protection against money theft because in special circumstances such as theft we can work with the entities responsible for authenticating identity to trace back the perpetrator’s identity. Normally, however, this identity information is hidden by a zero knowledge proof and the agreement of multiple reputable parties is required to reveal it.

We are designing Usechain with several financial applications in mind, such as an on-chain credit system using personal identity tokens. There is a whole chapter on application scenarios in our white paper on Usechain.net, please feel free to check it out!
Activity: 53
I like your idea. Unbiased approach, spotless logo,  promising website!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I'm wondering about mining with RPOW, will it be interesting for pools? i guess not, only for individuals which are not too interested to leave their pools, but who knows...
#USECHAIN
Will there be another crowdsale phase or is it the last one tomorrow.

We plan to have a public crowdsale in August.
#USECHAIN
When did the use chain token sale commence and when is it set to end please

This round of crowdsale started on June 20th and will last two weeks or until our hard cap is reached.
Activity: 50
Greetings, dev's. I wish that the business will perform all that has been estimated!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Usechain allows you to work with cryptocurrency in the real sector absolutely legally - this is undoubtedly a step forward for the world of cryptocurrencies in General.
I believe that this step is necessary to strengthen the blockchain in the society and this will allow finally hear some positive feedback about the blockchain technology in General.
#USECHAIN
Nobody from Usechain will PM anybody prompting them to invest.
I find the finance sector right ?
#USECHAIN
Will there be another crowdsale phase or is it the last one tomorrow.
#USECHAIN
When did the use chain token sale commence and when is it set to end please
The contribution range for crowdsale is 1-5 ETH. There is no lock up period for crowdsale, so you can sell once its listed on exchanges, but there is a vesting period for private sale (100 ETH +).

1 ETH as the minimum amount of contribution is a bit high. Most of the ICOs considers the minimum contribution lower. I cannot understand why you don't let people contribute by investing lower amount. It can make the number of token holders higher. It's better for the success of the project.

That is the minimum amount for our Usechain Genesis Program, which is going on right now for community members. We will have a public crowdsale in August, sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
The contribution range for crowdsale is 1-5 ETH. There is no lock up period for crowdsale, so you can sell once its listed on exchanges, but there is a vesting period for private sale (100 ETH +).

1 ETH as the minimum amount of contribution is a bit high. Most of the ICOs considers the minimum contribution lower. I cannot understand why you don't let people contribute by investing lower amount. It can make the number of token holders higher. It's better for the success of the project.
#USECHAIN
When will the token sale open? and how do I know if I have been chosen to participate?

Our whitelist will reopen at 7 AM UTC, June 20. You will receive an email from [email protected] if you pass KYC.

what is the minimum and maximum cap for individual contribution to USECHAIN crowdsale? is there a vesting period for USECHAIN early investors

#USECHAIN
I was already whitelisted. I didnt do kyc. Do i have to do kyc tomorrow or whitelist again?

When is USECHAIN public crowdsale? what is the vesting period of the team and how will the team be distributed? Is it on a quarterly basis/yearly basis?

We just opened our second round of public crowdsale. In order to participate, you must complete the whitelist and KYC at https://m.usechain.net/. The portion of UST for core team rewards will be released 25% every 12 months.
#USECHAIN
Is what the AMA that was taken a few weeks back with crypto crow pretty accurate? The professor stated that you guys have been in talks with very prominent exchanges

Yes, we will announce specifics as soon as we can.
Pages:
Jump to: