Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 14. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
#USECHAIN
then you are a popular person, TG has copies of your account))
#USECHAIN
market is not good,sir,we want to make sure of people with UST can get profit deserved
private sale still on going now,softcap has reached~
#USECHAIN
no,both onging,crosale this round is only for group with no lock,a small cap and will end soon
Activity: 137
tell me, when do Usechain plan to launch the beta version of the platform, so I can see how it will work ?

We plan to release the testnet in Q3 of 2018. Our detailed roadmap can be found on our whitepaper at usechain.net.
Activity: 167
tell me, when do Usechain plan to launch the beta version of the platform, so I can see how it will work ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think Usechain can become a unique ecosystem for various decentralized applications, covering such areas as finance, IoT, supply chains, social networks, computer games and much more. Innovative technologies for the identification procedure, a comprehensive management structure and application-oriented design of the project provide with a number of advantages over the current leaders in the crypto-currency area.
It's also a dangerous system if someone successfully steals or fakes identity. Unless it can be made impossible to fool the system.

In our system, no identity information is stored on the blockchain. Identities are verified through a third-party certification agency, and then a zero-knowledge proof is used to communicate to the blockchain that the identity is verified without disclosing any identity information. You would need the agreement of multiple actors in order to trace someone's identity from their address, but these actors are bound by contract to only cooperate in situations such as government compliance and to not act maliciously.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It's also a dangerous system if someone successfully steals or fakes identity. Unless it can be made impossible to fool the system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The demand for Usechain platform products is great for various industries, especially they can be widely used in the financial sector and the lending sector, where fast and accurate identification of customers is important. Today's world of it industry also requires identification in different types of applications and gadgets. Authentication in the cryptocurrency sector is especially important to solve the trust problem in the community.
I'm wondering about mining with RPOW, will it be interesting for pools? i guess not, only for individuals which are not too interested to leave their pools, but who knows...

RPOW will reduce the centralization of mining power, but we will also tokenize high-speed mining licenses that coexist with RPOW for subchains. For each block on these subchains, the lowest hash difficulty the highest grade token can get will be less than the lowest difficulty RPOW provides.

I like this kind of consensus used by Usechain
As I understand it, RPOW uses a randomized method to determine the likelihood that people will be able to discover the next block, so that everyone has an equal chance of getting a reward for the block. That is, if you have more power, then more will be the difficulty of mining. Then everyone will have an equal chance to get a reward for the unit.

It`s cool!

Having more hashing power does not mean the hashing difficulty will necessarily be higher. Rather, the randomization means that someone with less hashing power can get a hashing difficulty much lower than someone who has more hashing power, so overall mining is more decentralized and less reliant on hashing power. It is a cool idea!
Any update on this project and if bounty program is still on?

Yes, the bounty program is ongoing. If you are interested, can you please pm me your info?
#USECHAIN
so the sale is ongoing?
already started?

Yes, you can register at https://m.usechain.net/.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Any update on this project and if bounty program is still on?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The creation of a unique decentralized exchange (DEX) is the idea that fully meets the demands of the time, especially since now it is, rather, the norm for every major project.
#USECHAIN
report it as spam,s
Our official Address:
ETH: 0x41efd65d4f****22f9033332
if your eth adress is according to the eth adress on the pinned message,you can send
#USECHAIN
if you've received the mail of confirmation kyc,it has started
#USECHAIN
How to know the status of crowdsale? How much sold.. what is left etc..?
#USECHAIN
I'd recommend watching the Crypto Crow AMA for Usechain on Youtube. I was having a few doubts too but then watched the whole thing (was expecting to skip bits but ended up watching it straight) and it convinced me
Pages:
Jump to: