Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 27. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Do BitFury rigs overclock well? Is it reasonable to expect 500 GH? Are they reliable? I read a good number of horror stories on this thread from folks who had a lot of trouble getting all 16 boards to work correctly due to board wobble and poor connections. Does the SD card still get corrupted when the machine is powered off?

My v1 m-board/h-cards are running at 505gh/s. I'm not sure if I was just lucky or not though so I would base all ROI on 400gh/s just to be safe. A lot of people posted about corrupted SD cards, but I have not ever had this problem either. I have lost power 2 times (once my house almost burnt down... damn power line falling and starting neighbors shed on fire) since I had this v1 bitfury and my SD card handled it like a champ. Same with my other SD card on my RPi for other mining devices. Knocks on wood that they keep lasting like champs and that no more power lines fall close to my house and start stuff on fire
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Do BitFury rigs overclock well? Is it reasonable to expect 500 GH? Are they reliable? I read a good number of horror stories on this thread from folks who had a lot of trouble getting all 16 boards to work correctly due to board wobble and poor connections. Does the SD card still get corrupted when the machine is powered off?

Do not expect more than 400. The systems are quite stable, but there is a lot of variance in each card's performance.
Activity: 742
0.47BTC H-Card, time to buy Cheesy

This...the price drop is appreciated.  Cheaper (by about a third) than AntMiner, and more power-efficient.  

Please explain how you arrive at this conclusion.  Bitfury 200GH set is $3200 = 3.9BTC at current coinbase $822/btc

Antminer 180GH is 3BTC

Both shipping now.  How is bitfury 1/3 cheaper than antminer?  

Bitfury is more power efficient - that is understood, but i dont understand why you think bitfury is 1/3 cheaper.

New price is actually 2.65

When I first read this, I thought you were saying that the price of a 200 GH Bitfury rig was 2.65 BTC and I was ready to order a couple. Upon further review, you were talking about the Antminer, and they are currently out of stock.

I really want to order a 400 GH Bitfury rig, but just can't make the numbers work. At over 8 BTC for 400 GH, I keep coming up with a ROI time of infinity...  Smiley

Activity: 504
do you still do fedex next day?      i completed an order yesterday morning and it still doesnt have tracking

woohoo tracking info received!
erk
Activity: 826
Why does Crypsty kick it's customers out of the site several times a day?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

This...the price drop is appreciated.  Cheaper (by about a third) than AntMiner, and more power-efficient. 

you still running bfgminer?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
New price of antminer is 2.65BTC

This...the price drop is appreciated.  Cheaper (by about a third) than AntMiner, and more power-efficient.  

Please explain how you arrive at this conclusion.  Bitfury 200GH set is $3200 = 3.9BTC at current coinbase $822/btc

Antminer 180GH is 3BTC

Both shipping now.  How is bitfury 1/3 cheaper than antminer?  

Bitfury is more power efficient - that is understood, but i dont understand why you think bitfury is 1/3 cheaper.

it says $3200 for 200GH, am i not looking at the correct website?

http://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=69
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

This...the price drop is appreciated.  Cheaper (by about a third) than AntMiner, and more power-efficient. 

Please explain how you arrive at this conclusion.  Bitfury 200GH set is $3200 = 3.9BTC at current coinbase $822/btc

Antminer 180GH is 3BTC

Both shipping now.  How is bitfury 1/3 cheaper than antminer? 

Please explain how you arrive at this conclusion.  Bitfury 200GH set is $3200 = 3.9BTC at current coinbase $822/btc

Antminer 180GH is 3BTC

Both shipping now.  How is bitfury 1/3 cheaper than antminer? 

Activity: 553
Do I need Pi model B for these?

Yes.

You will need to purchase the following items in order to have a working miner:

Links to Amazon:

rPi
http://www.amazon.com/RASPBERRY-MODEL-700Mhz-512Mb-RAM/dp/B009SQQF9C/

Sandisk 8GB SD
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Class-Flash-Memory-SDSDB-008G-AFFP/dp/B007JRB0TC/

any GOLD rated PSU, 850w at the least (FOR FULL RIGS - watts run about .9w/GH for smaller set ups)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=gold+psu+850&rh=n%3A172282%2Ck%3Agold+psu+850
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
been waiting on bitfury prices to get reasonable for a month now....  finally got tired of waiting and spent $2500 on equip from someone else...     id be willing to buy a 25ghs starter kit if they would list one...

Will you people please stop buying bitfury overpriced miners? Maybe that will stop the bitfury private ASIC farm from growing more and more. I bet for every miner sold they are adding 4-8 or maybe more miners to their own private farm.
  maybe you should tell miners not to mining at Ghash that too big..
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Do I need Pi model B for these?
I dunno about v1.2 hcards shipping from stock as I just ordered several hours ago and being the weekend I don't think they process orders or ship.

We do have them in stock - please remember it is the weekend and we don't have someone shipping 24/7 Smiley
We now have a dedicated shipping person out there, you will see more visibility in the coming weeks for everyone's future orders too.

You'll have an update by monday or whenever payment clears.

Thanks!
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
been waiting on bitfury prices to get reasonable for a month now....  finally got tired of waiting and spent $2500 on equip from someone else...     id be willing to buy a 25ghs starter kit if they would list one...

Will you people please stop buying bitfury overpriced miners? Maybe that will stop the bitfury private ASIC farm from growing more and more. I bet for every miner sold they are adding 4-8 or maybe more miners to their own private farm.
Activity: 504
can we make orders for EU?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Dave is supposed to be a distributor for only North America.

We are now shipping worldwide - working out the specifics.

Per Dave: "we will always keep the included shipping for our kits"

So now BitFuryStrikeBack.com is out ?

What is the shipping cost for UE ?
can we make orders for EU?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Dave is supposed to be a distributor for only North America.

We are now shipping worldwide - working out the specifics.

Per Dave: "we will always keep the included shipping for our kits"
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Why are the prize at MBP so overprized?

They aren't really overpriced. Very close to my target range right now. The difference with these are they are ready to ship right now vs the other companies that if you order from now you will not receive for at least 2 or 3 months.

The chips are also more efficient than antminer and avalon G2.

I doubt it. Antminers are running at 1.1V. If run at 0.9V Antminers would be almost as efficient as Bitfury. Check out Bitburner fury which run the chips close to 1.0V and the power consumption sky rockets to almost 2W/ GH/s

The Antminers are not even in the same ZIP code as the Bitfury chips in regards to power draw.

Here are my personal measurements on a 6 card Bitfury doing about 175GH/s sitting right next to a 180GH/s non-overclocked Antminer S1:
Antminer - 360W power draw (measured by Killawatt at the wall)
Bitfury - 185W power draw (measured by Killawatt at the wall)

If the pricing is the same, and you are deploying these en-mass, the Bitfurys save you a lot of $$$ in power.

Also Bitfury can be kept cool without loud fans.  Antminer is loud Sad  I've got some droning away in the background.

the stock antminer fans can be quite loud. 2 of mine are actually quite reasonable with the stock fan + extra PWM fan (~70cfm, <22db) but one of the antminers has a stock fan that roars at 12V and even when run on a 7V adapter is still the noisiest fan in the entire setup
Pages:
Jump to: