Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 29. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Apologies if this is a common question, I didn't see it on first page and this thread has >200 pages on it. Smiley

Is the rPi image you provide required? I run an rPi with MinePeon already for by existing hardware. I wonder if I bought a small 100GH rig if I can just plug it into the existing USB hub my rPi is using currently along with MinePeon.

this miner isn't use usb port instead use GPIO from RPi.

Ahh ok. So if I buy one, snag a RPi and SD card too. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Thanks guys!  I just ordered one 1/2 and one 1/4 rig (I needed an extra M board) and 3 V.1 boards.  That should put me over 2THs.

The sad thing is I still won't be at par after the next difficulty change.  Sad
Activity: 420
Apologies if this is a common question, I didn't see it on first page and this thread has >200 pages on it. Smiley

Is the rPi image you provide required? I run an rPi with MinePeon already for by existing hardware. I wonder if I bought a small 100GH rig if I can just plug it into the existing USB hub my rPi is using currently along with MinePeon.

this miner isn't use usb port instead use GPIO from RPi.
Activity: 434

Activity: 420
Why are the prize at MBP so overprized?

They aren't really overpriced. Very close to my target range right now. The difference with these are they are ready to ship right now vs the other companies that if you order from now you will not receive for at least 2 or 3 months.

The chips are also more efficient than antminer and avalon G2.

I doubt it. Antminers are running at 1.1V. If run at 0.9V Antminers would be almost as efficient as Bitfury. Check out Bitburner fury which run the chips close to 1.0V and the power consumption sky rockets to almost 2W/ GH/s

The voltage is only part of the equation i think. The bitfury chips only use around 1-1.2W/GH at 2.2GH a chip while the bitmain chips use around 2-2.5w/GH at 3GH per chip

EDIT: ordered 6 cards at the new price. While I think it could/should be a little lower, I had $2100 in store credit so 5 of the cards were 'free' (due to the september shipping delays)

just need to buy 1 more antminer and I will cross the 1TH mark for my mine

nice
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
My AMEX got declined twice! What may be the issue?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

They aren't really overpriced. Very close to my target range right now. The difference with these are they are ready to ship right now vs the other companies that if you order from now you will not receive for at least 2 or 3 months.

I doubt it. Antminers are running at 1.1V. If run at 0.9V Antminers would be almost as efficient as Bitfury. Check out Bitburner fury which run the chips close to 1.0V and the power consumption sky rockets to almost 2W/ GH/s

The voltage is only part of the equation i think. The bitfury chips only use around 1-1.2W/GH at 2.2GH a chip while the bitmain chips use around 2-2.5w/GH at 3GH per chip

EDIT: ordered 6 cards at the new price. While I think it could/should be a little lower, I had $2100 in store credit so 5 of the cards were 'free' (due to the september shipping delays)

just need to buy 1 more antminer and I will cross the 1TH mark for my mine
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
ordered a few v1 H-card about one hour ago, already got a tracking number!!! Thanks Dave  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

Activity: 553
Someone needs to pump BTC price up quick Wink

Quick! to the Trollbox!   Tongue
Activity: 854
einc.io
Activity: 681
Thanks guys! Finally a price worth buying at! Now if the BTC exchange rate would just go a tad higher...

We really appreciate it.  I know price has been a big issue here.  However, the 'until further notice' is if the BTC price starts skyrocketing.

Fair enough. I was just looking for the exchange rate to go up a few more percent to meet my BTC/card target, and it did, so I bought 5 cards. If it's even better in the morning, I'll buy another half-rig.

I kept going back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to buy another full rig. I came to the conclusion that I will wait and hope BTC hits ~950-1000 before I purchase. Someone needs to pump BTC price up quick Wink

Yep, at $965/BTC, half/full rigs fit my formula. I hope that doesn't count as "skyrocketing."
Activity: 576
Thanks guys! Finally a price worth buying at! Now if the BTC exchange rate would just go a tad higher...

We really appreciate it.  I know price has been a big issue here.  However, the 'until further notice' is if the BTC price starts skyrocketing.

Fair enough. I was just looking for the exchange rate to go up a few more percent to meet my BTC/card target, and it did, so I bought 5 cards. If it's even better in the morning, I'll buy another half-rig.

I kept going back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to buy another full rig. I came to the conclusion that I will wait and hope BTC hits ~950-1000 before I purchase. Someone needs to pump BTC price up quick Wink

We really appreciate it.  I know price has been a big issue here.  However, the 'until further notice' is if the BTC price starts skyrocketing.

Activity: 553

where can i just get the m boards?

That's a good question, I'll ask Dave and get back to you.

Xian01 and Trongersoll, thanks guys.  Means alot.

-Jason
Activity: 504
where can i just get the m boards?

We heard you and we answered - $16/GH

All products in STOCK and SHIPPING DAILY!

https://www.megabigpower.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: