Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UTC] University of Texas Coin - a coin for students - page 11. (Read 17771 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Could you specify what algorithm this altcoin uses? Or how can I mine it? CPU/GPU?

I'm not sure actually I have been waiting for the creator to reply since this morning

wat

He gave me the coin on Google drives last night and used my IPv4 address then stopped running the wallet on his computer and asked me if I wanted to pay him to make a coin

I told him I would pay him to fix a few things on this coin Then he told me to send him specs I didn't see his message till this morning so I sent specs this morning and have not seen anything yet But it is Saturday so he may be out doing something

Can u sync your utc wallet? If u can, u shoud input getpeerinfo in console window, and put the result in this forum.

Mine says it is not synced He said we would need 2 people doing something to make it work I though that we would just need 2 people running the wallet but I guess he meant something else
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I can see utc's local ip is 2013, but no target ip. So we need nodes.

If I PM you an IPv4 can you use that? or is that something else?
I need nodes to sync the wallet. If we know nodes, maybe we can mine this coin.

I am waiting for your pm.
Could you specify what algorithm this altcoin uses? Or how can I mine it? CPU/GPU?

I'm not sure actually I have been waiting for the creator to reply since this morning

wat

He gave me the coin on Google drives last night and used my IPv4 address then stopped running the wallet on his computer and asked me if I wanted to pay him to make a coin

I told him I would pay him to fix a few things on this coin Then he told me to send him specs I didn't see his message till this morning so I sent specs this morning and have not seen anything yet But it is Saturday so he may be out doing something

Can u sync your utc wallet? If u can, u shoud input getpeerinfo in console window, and put the result in this forum.

If I PM you an IPv4 can you use that? or is that something else?
Without any information, why you are hurry to release?

It's a coin for students So I figured that if the coin launched with people learning how to make a coin work Then it would be more beneficial over all Since people can maybe learn how to make coins by reading this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-do-i-make-a-coin-364076

That's not the same That thread is about making coins this thread is about getting them up So this is like the sequel

wat

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

wat

lmao  Grin Grin

It's a coin for students So I figured that if the coin launched with people learning how to make a coin work Then it would be more beneficial over all Since people can maybe learn how to make coins by reading this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-do-i-make-a-coin-364076
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

wat
What's folder name of  UTC in roaming?

ABCCoin

Can u sync the utc wallet? I need nodes.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
What's folder name of  UTC in roaming?

ABCCoin

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Good luck.
What's the folder name of  UTC in roaming?

I do not fully understand coins yet So this is mainly a test but will not be dropped at any time It will only get better
I couldn't figure out how to get files on Github so I had to put the Zip on FileDropper.com

http://www.filedropper.com/utzip

There is no pool yet as far as I am aware But someone did mine a small amount to make sure the coin worked I will get those coins from him soon and give them away for free

Wallet is out of sync. Can u add more nodes?

See I don't even know what that means I only shared this because the creator is not replying and I am confused and I figured other people would understand it
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I do not fully understand coins yet So this is mainly a test but will not be dropped at any time It will only get better
I couldn't figure out how to get files on Github so I had to put the Zip on FileDropper.com

http://www.filedropper.com/utzip

There is no pool yet as far as I am aware But someone did mine a small amount to make sure the coin worked I will get those coins from him soon and give them away for free

Wallet is out of sync. Can u add more nodes?

Thanks for sharing.

I suspect many would be highly suspicious of this release. You may want to take a look at some of the other releases here.

Good luck with your coin!

I have seen DOGE and other coins we simply do not have that stuff yet all we have is the coin and wallet
Pages:
Jump to: