Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 28. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Development Update May 2018

A brief report on progress at Etherparty

Find out more on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/development-update-may-2018-554ab253ab65

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
ETHERPARTY this coin can be held for a long time. The technical content is still very high. This coin is suitable for long lines and is not suitable for bands.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
is there a newsletter or something for this month to talk about the rebranding and what happens next?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I see dream about this coin . It will go 10 $ this year . i reserved some coin and hope so doing my dream ...
Stop talking about price only. This is a real project with real team and real development.

I really like idea behind the project. Keep on hodl and be happy.
Activity: 210
FUEL this coin is still very high in technology. The rebound is acceptable. This coin is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
FUEL is about to take off in the next few months. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
Activity: 270
ETHERPARTY anyway, there is no such thing as a good thing at the moment. Besides, the dealer did not eat enough.
If you have missed last week's AMA here's a summary.

Etherparty AMA Summary

Etherparty’s VP of Product Erynn Tomlinson, Creative Director Brandon Kostinuk, and Head Designer Nick Foster sat
down with Customer Experience Manager Kaegan Donnelly to answer community questions on Wednesday, April 25.

https://blog.etherparty.com/ama-summary-62a8d6e57e95

Here's our latest read on how to participate in crypto crowdsales with some tips about staying safe! 🎯

The Step-by-Step Guide to Participating in Cryptocurrency Crowdsales

https://blog.etherparty.com/the-step-by-step-guide-to-participating-in-cryptocurrency-crowdsales-a0beb822ec35

Activity: 686
This is great project,if they deliver product in next 2 months,i am sure it will succeed! About token price,i believe it can hit 1$ by the end of summer.

Not 1$ but 3$

Sometimes people are predicting huge values but we have to move according to the development company is doing. I hope very soon we can able to EP price will be more than 1$. With new smart contract feature, we can easily reach to 1$ in the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ETHERPARTY the development potential of this coin is good, depending on whether the platform can be made first class.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I see dream about this coin . It will go 10 $ this year . i reserved some coin and hope so doing my dream ...
Activity: 212
This is great project,if they deliver product in next 2 months,i am sure it will succeed! About token price,i believe it can hit 1$ by the end of summer.

Not 1$ but 3$
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I don't understand why fuel has to be renamed, whats the purpose behind changing the name

To save the token  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The price trend of FUEL is not outstanding, and the performance of the upward trend is basically not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I don't understand why fuel has to be renamed, whats the purpose behind changing the name

FUEL token name isn't being changed, Etherparty is going to be re-branded and it's explained why in last months AMA.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
For the Friday contest, what was the criteria used to select the three winners because I also sent the same name
Activity: 350
ETHERPARTY has the opportunity to become a value coin. The team needs to work hard to build the community so that more people can understand and use its platform.
Pages:
Jump to: