Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 31. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
The price of ETHERPARTY finally returned to a decent rebound, but it was weaker than that of other coins.

EP Fuel  has lost trust of people ..still they have time end of April else i will sell my all 250k Fuel finally  Cry Cry
Activity: 212
FUEL to the moon! Now the ETHERPARTY project team is increasing the assumption of the community. Let's hope that the platform can be launched at an early date.

January they told Fuel at Moon, i waited for fabruary, march and end of April? If i go by rocket in moon then suppose to reach there... Lets still wait for April End. if not moon then i will hire private rocket to go on moon, not take Fuel support... Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
FUEL to the moon! Now the ETHERPARTY project team is increasing the assumption of the community. Let's hope that the platform can be launched at an early date.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day to submit your name entries for our "Etherparty Rebrand Contest"!
Get your creative hats on and start brainstorming, the winner of 10,000 FUEL tokens could be you! ⛽️🏆

Find out more on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-rebrand-contest-905fd791827e

Check out our latest read! 🎉

Is My Token a Utility or a Security?
And why this matters when launching a crowdsale…

https://blog.etherparty.com/is-my-token-a-utility-or-a-security-dab1828ec205

FUEL can be used to invest in the ICOs or used as insurance for high risk project running on EP

FUEL is a utility token that gives you access to the platform. Users will need FUEL to pay for everything they do on Etherparty.
The advantage is that one token works with smart contracts on different blockchains we support. So end users will only need to hold one token instead of multiple ones.
We currently support smart contracts on Ethereum and Bitcoin, and we have already started work on Hyperledger for our upcoming supply chain product.
There are no plans to change FUEL functionality or use.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
FUEL can be used to invest in the ICOs or used as insurance for high risk project running on EP
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Etherparty+%28FUEL%29&SortBy=0
Did u heard about rebranding?  ~Users can suggest a new name until April 18th. Winner gets 10,000 FUEL tokens~
I also will try to win)

You do understand that is only like $800 - 10,000 tokens. LOL.  I highly doubt they will use anything on the list as you have trademark issues etc on virtually all of those on the current list.  Cost on average for rebrands normally range about 100k-200k. You can't just use any name. At same time you must match it with a .com which is pretty hard to do. If you look at all the companies that use .com with crypto you will see the token price on average is much higher. Hopefully they come up with a killer name and take there time-No time limit should be imposed.

On token price last 7-8 days have hit new highs on a gradual basis.Almost touched 8 cents like I said it would. Based upon my charts I see us hitting .10 by end of week as long as ETH is in 550 range.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
How to survive is the problem it must solve. Personally, I think it's a technology and practical user. But the Fuel team community is really weak in operation

The development process will always take time to develop and even they are often giving updates to the community about their progress what is the future of smart contract and they are developing in a simplified way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
How to survive is the problem it must solve. Personally, I think it's a technology and practical user. But the Fuel team community is really weak in operation
Activity: 350
In many contract application scenarios, has Etherparty planned to cooperate with the corresponding institutions to make the contract practical and practical?

Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Etherparty+%28FUEL%29&SortBy=0
Did u heard about rebranding?  ~Users can suggest a new name until April 18th. Winner gets 10,000 FUEL tokens~
I also will try to win)
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The price of ETHERPARTY finally returned to a decent rebound, but it was weaker than that of other coins.
probably because Fuel focuses on developing their project, offering smart contract solutions to businesses, not just hype and marketing like other ICOs with just white paper only
Fuel has stepped over the competition of public chains ahead of time. I agree with that. But whether it is strong enough to be approved by public chains or not, it needs strength.

Compared to other ICO projects, Etherparty has a strong background in the blockchain world, backed by Vanbex, has developing solutions to solve real world problems
The team should really share the information and responsibility goals of the project with us. Such a project is a good investment opportunity for all participants.

If you follow their website and blogs, they release news/updates via their medium, not here, and they focus much more on project development
Activity: 168
Fuel has stepped over the competition of public chains ahead of time. I agree with that. But whether it is strong enough to be approved by public chains or not, it needs strength.
Activity: 158
The team should really share the information and responsibility goals of the project with us. Such a project is a good investment opportunity for all participants.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Im afraid of btc.it has been too long between 7-6K. harsh movements to come soon,   alts will suffer...What are the ways to get involved/contribute in  EP? (as a programmer/designer)

The situation is not exactly working because of bitcoin price is kept declining and it is affecting on all other altcoins. The same thing happening with EP, now it is struggling to increase its price but surely it will increase when bitcoin price increases.

Whales move this market and they are coming in slowly. It is the season for whales. They bought the long term calls 3 months ago now the next 3 months are going to be like a rockstar. IMO even draper says so.
that's what everyone wants, indeed for the present situation a normal thing if worried
but all this doesn't need to be regretted because all are also affected and we can't be down
Activity: 189
If you learn from a little information, ETHERPARTY is very good indeed. I want to set aside some time to dig up more information about this ETHERPARTY, because this is a post a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: