Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 35. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Investors, please be patient. Etherparty is a conscientious and steadfast team and project. It is worth looking forward to.

I,m going to MOVE the volume up tomorrow morning I plan on buying.  Watch what happens to volume and price tomorrow.
I hope you all have your limit orders set to sell. Just watch the price during the next 48 hours Here it comes- whale coming to town.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Foking Fuel more down. You are buyer or seller ha ha ha.
Now EP  loosing trust of people
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The ETHERPARTY project is collecting new names, and once a reward is used, the interested partners can participate.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Investors, please be patient. Etherparty is a conscientious and steadfast team and project. It is worth looking forward to.

I,m going to MOVE the volume up tomorrow morning I plan on buying.  Watch what happens to volume and price tomorrow.
I hope you all have your limit orders set to sell. Just watch the price during the next 48 hours Here it comes- whale coming to town.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The ETHERPARTY team is strengthening community building and doing things well. Although the price of FUEL has not improved.

No need to Rebrand name...,
but have to make BRAND by making good value of Fuel, .. what you thinks
Recently, the rebound of Etherparty is still good. Don't complain all the time, it will affect everyone's mood. We still have more constructive comments

Fuel etherparty price returned to 5 month back.
Nov-17 price 0.057$ ha ha ha Good progress for good coin. Is this good coin,???
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Etherparty™ is a smart contract creation tool that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain. Beta is live
https://etherparty.com/

Unlike other projects, pump and dump, Etherparty is legit, backed by strong dedicated team, invest for long term
Activity: 304
Recently, the rebound of Etherparty is still good. Don't complain all the time, it will affect everyone's mood. We still have more constructive comments

Everyone said that the only reason to buy Etherparty is that the FUEL community is too poor. It is strongly recommended that the project side open the buy back mode.

Yes Etherparty is poor people, Hungry People. Daily hundred of coins pump
but Fuel going down and down... where fuel go 0.004$ or what? 🤦🏻‍♂️

What? etherparty deisgn with fuel is for business uses, to create smart contracts for their businesses
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
FUEL is the token of intelligent contract library, and now it is a break state. There are not many platforms on it. It has been built, for the time being. 3 months later
Activity: 112
The project can't get up at once, and foreigners don't understand the habits of Chinese people. They have good wishes and cruel reality.
The price of FUEL has been in the breaking stage. However, compared with bitcoin, it hasn't fallen much. Is there any chance to return to the historical high price in 2018?
Activity: 158

Everyone said that the only reason to buy Etherparty is that the FUEL community is too poor. It is strongly recommended that the project side open the buy back mode.
Activity: 158
According to the direction of EP or the direction of efforts, the blueprint for planning is worth a part of my money to fight for a thousand times of value-added space.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
FULE the next wave of bull market can break through 1 dollars, investors firmly believe in faith, take good money in their hands and so on.
Etherparty also announced that intelligent contract templates for logistics will be released on hyperledger

Etherparty Fuel is DEAD or Live?
Check here how coin pump
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
there should be a tutorial from beginning till end with someone talking for the smart contracts. Something like that is essential in the market right now
When can FUEL take a hard time and not eat behind the human's ass? Several coins have gone out of the independent line, such as BTM.
Pages:
Jump to: