Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 33. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The price of ETHERPARTY has gone up a little at last. There is no substantial development, so we must sell it first.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
When can ETHERPARTY make a significant breakthrough in this project? The price of FUEL has fallen to the bottom.

The start of the crypto market monday was spot on for me. Also MY picks ONT,  vechain and fuel are all up. Fuel up over 12% since I said it would start it's run, I,m such a good predictor- I amaze myself sometimes. 

If this breaks .07 level look out barn animals! bullish IMO all the way.

BOOM! it just cracked the .06 level. On to .07 now the steam will start to really pick up if it breaks .07. It will break pretty much all past 3 weeks of coral reef barrier protections. I call it the reef barrier bust out indicator.

ONT up another 20% vechain 7%. I can't believe how good I am. GO FUEL rocket that engine to 1.00 by summer. Ignite it. The whales are coming! Hop on the boat and either grab your camera or put some fish out in the ocean.
When can ETHERPARTY make a significant breakthrough in this project? The price of FUEL has fallen to the bottom.

The start of the crypto market monday was spot on for me. Also MY picks ONT,  vechain and fuel are all up. Fuel up over 12% since I said it would start it's run, I,m such a good predictor- I amaze myself sometimes. 

If this breaks .07 level look out barn animals! bullish IMO all the way.

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Etherparty Enhances Security Ahead of Rocket Launch

Our first product, Rocket, will be even more secure with Aporeto, a Zero Trust security solution.

We take security seriously, find out more on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-enhances-security-ahead-of-rocket-launch-1d6aa130b4be

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
People are already buying real estate, cars, services using blockchain. Ico “raising money” is a big use for blockchain currently and so I can see why EP went that direction first
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Activity: 11

I like this project he looks promising. I learned more about the project and his idea by studying white paper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are positive impressions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Community is the cornerstone of block chain project. Etherparty project is vigorously promoting community building. Some results have been achieved at present.

Community is the cornerstone of blockchain project, but its the team backing/developing the project during tough times that make the project a success, like fb,amazon,etc...
There are 9 DAYS TO GO, to submit your name entries for our "Etherparty Rebrand Contest"!
Get your creative hats on and start brainstorming, the winner of 10,000 FUEL tokens could be you! ⛽️🏆

Find out more on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-rebrand-contest-905fd791827e

Best of luck everyone who participated in Etherparty rebrand contest! Go Etherparty!
ETHERPARTY doesn't seem to be very good. The price of FUEL doesn't rebound. It's a deep disappointment.

Not just etherparty, but its bitcoin and altcoin. However, the team always focuses on development regardless of how the market is doing.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
There are 9 DAYS TO GO, to submit your name entries for our "Etherparty Rebrand Contest"!
Get your creative hats on and start brainstorming, the winner of 10,000 FUEL tokens could be you! ⛽️🏆

Find out more on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-rebrand-contest-905fd791827e

Activity: 11
ETHERPARTY Ronkes
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
ETHERPARTY doesn't seem to be very good. The price of FUEL doesn't rebound. It's a deep disappointment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The best part about fuel is whatever blockchain get adopted, they can implement their contracts on them.
Activity: 336
Etherparty actively strengthens community operation and fully supports fans' "three steps" community operation suggestion.

Investors, please be patient. Etherparty is a conscientious and steadfast team and project. It is worth looking forward to.

I,m going to MOVE the volume up tomorrow morning I plan on buying.  Watch what happens to volume and price tomorrow.
I hope you all have your limit orders set to sell. Just watch the price during the next 48 hours Here it comes- whale coming to town.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quite sophisticated try to get some people buying into your sell orders I must say. I almost fell for it, damn that was a smart move! Cheesy
monday will start the day of the bull market! the more you sell fuel the more money I will make. Please sell it to me tommorrow the volume will surge to 5 million just watch a whale in action

Sorry buddy! I,m not selling a token of this stuff at these levels. To me it's like getting 5 cents on the dollar. I called ONT 2 weeks ago. VEchain I like for next few months and this one!. Monday IMO will be the start of the great bull market in Crypto for next 3 months. Tax season is nearing an end.

I am ready for tomorrow. How significant will the bull market be? Can you provide any insights from your deep and sophisticated investigation so we can also benefit from the bull market starting tomorrow? Do you even have a time for us?
Activity: 336
Community is the cornerstone of block chain project. Etherparty project is vigorously promoting community building. Some results have been achieved at present.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Investors, please be patient. Etherparty is a conscientious and steadfast team and project. It is worth looking forward to.

I,m going to MOVE the volume up tomorrow morning I plan on buying.  Watch what happens to volume and price tomorrow.
I hope you all have your limit orders set to sell. Just watch the price during the next 48 hours Here it comes- whale coming to town.

Quite sophisticated try to get some people buying into your sell orders I must say. I almost fell for it, damn that was a smart move! Cheesy
monday will start the day of the bull market! the more you sell fuel the more money I will make. Please sell it to me tommorrow the volume will surge to 5 million just watch a whale in action

I am ready for tomorrow. How significant will the bull market be? Can you provide any insights from your deep and sophisticated investigation so we can also benefit from the bull market starting tomorrow? Do you even have a time for us?
Activity: 212

No Price pump or movement Dear...Ha ha ha.
You have buy or no pump???
Pages:
Jump to: