Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 36. (Read 323499 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
we had a great increase in price and is only due for a correction, the volume is only rising even if the coin is dropping in price. It could be a good week for fuel!

Look at the previous pump price because it has reached more than $0.35 at one stage and now it is good time to FUEL in the market. We have to wait for further updates from the company.

There are a lot of cheap coins and tokens right now that are looking to benefit from money flowing back into the market. Maybe Fuel can capture some of it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This looks something different than the rest of the party. Any update about bounty and number of tokens?

NO update on how much ETH they still own. ICOs are selling of ETH to pay the bills but did Etherparty sell in December during the high or are they selling now at 5 month low.  Not sure why they are so secret about this- This is why security tokens will be the future. People invest money in this project and we can't even get told how much ETH they still own. Hopefully all these ICOs and hedge funds will stop the bleeding.
Etherparty also announced that intelligent contract templates for logistics will be released on hyperledger

Oh wow to the MOON! Can't wait for this to hit $1 then $2 maybe more. Hopefully they will change the name from etherparty to something more professional. When people see party in a name they think not of crypto.
Activity: 14
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Etherparty also announced that intelligent contract templates for logistics will be released on hyperledger
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
We are excited to announce a new partnership with cryptocurrency payment gateway provider, CoinPayments.

FUEL tokens can now be purchased with over 55 cryptocurrencies and available to a global network of over 760,000 merchants!

Find out more in our press release:

New Partnership Enables Users to Buy FUEL with Over 55 Cryptocurrencies

https://blog.etherparty.com/new-partnership-enables-users-to-buy-fuel-with-over-55-cryptocurrencies-5f91916efaa3

FUEL now listed under supported ERC-20 tokens: https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins-eth-tokens

The time has come to find a new name for Etherparty!

Get your creative hats on and start brainstorming, the winner of the Etherparty Rebrand Contest
with a prize of 10,000 FUEL tokens could be you! 🎉⛽️🏆

Find more details on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-rebrand-contest-905fd791827e

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Before the release of the EP product, it was said to be April, and it is now estimated to be delayed for about a month.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
we had a great increase in price and is only due for a correction, the volume is only rising even if the coin is dropping in price. It could be a good week for fuel!

Look at the previous pump price because it has reached more than $0.35 at one stage and now it is good time to FUEL in the market. We have to wait for further updates from the company.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

AMA said that the release of EP products would be postponed because more content was added, but foreign markets seemed completely not affected.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Etherparty Community Announcement: Vote for FUEL to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Etherparty has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Etherparty.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 4 days.

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Whats cryptalDash? is it a Dash exchange between Neo and Dash? Centralize exchange seems to have a greater volume of trading
Will be interesting. Fuel is a perfect target along with alot of other coins in current state..........

Etherparty is a legit company, think fuel is required to utilize etherparty platform and maybe to run ICOs
Activity: 336
FUEL's volume was obviously magnified yesterday, and today's transactions are also very active. It's always something to look forward to.
Activity: 266
we had a great increase in price and is only due for a correction, volume is only rising even if the coin is dropping in price. It could be a good week for fuel!
Activity: 153
Will be interesting. Fuel is a perfect target along with alot of other coins in current state..........
Activity: 280
A lot of people took profit today on that pump which is great! Less walls going up now for run #2I just stopped selling and buying... costs so much in taxes it’s crazy!

It is good they did this. I would say they need to dress up a bit and look more professional it was to laid back. Only one person actually had a dress shirt, they were lounging on bean bag chairs with not a worry in the world. No urgency!.  When you raise 30 million in ICO and almost 50 million today's value you need to present yourself a bit better or just be like all the other millienials and baby boomers and fell that your entiitled to everything with little or no work. GEN X the only ones that ever had to work hard.

They finally have found out that you can have the best product in the world and smartest contract in the world but none of it will matter if you do not market yourself. They need a spokesperson for this company because all 4 of these people are not it. Great product-Token will probably still hit .25 in next 30 days. The article by merkle and the AMA video caused the volume to 10x over the prior day. I don't think the token iteself will be in single digits ever again but who knows what this group will do. Hopefully just get a social media manager boy O do they need one it's almost laughable.

Dude I have just caught up with the last few pages since I last was here. And I saw a few of your posts slamming the project with nonsense.

Are you just trying to manipulate the mood? Because that is what it looks like and everyone can see that.

LOL the team needs to dress up, haha that was the silliest thing I have ever heard. Thanks for the giggle.

So Kevin the one well dressed is the CEO, Lisa is head of R&D and the other two are lead developers. (When have you ever seen developers wearing suits?)
No worries in the world, you say... For gosh sake they have answered every question that was asked by the community and to be honest it was one of the best AMAs, well recorded too, not the usual Hangout crap.
And who is best to talk about the project in an AMA if not the people actually building the product? Shows how much you know.
I even like the fact they have pets in the office, that is way cool!

As per marketing, not sure if you have been following them but they have ramped up things lately and they even mentioned they have 2 marketing firms onboard as well.
What you seem to be looking at is the token price, possibly because you bought high and trying to get out. It shows so bad by the things you moan about.

I have been around since the presale, bought more in the public sale and have been hodling since, this team will do very well and I'm pretty confident I'll be singing of joy in a year from now.

My suggestion to you is to get out of EP and go buy some pump and dump token, and get yourself an SPQR (small profit, quick return).
Oh and get yourself a pet or two, they may help with your grumpy mood. If you hold any FUEL you are not doing this community any favours, you just bring the mood down.
How do you expect to recover your losses by being negative? Be positive if you really support the project, it will go a long way.

Never said anything negative about the company just pointing things out they need to add.
Should I be like  Yeah "Coinbase Announces ERC20 Token Support" I wonder if they will add etherparty to the list and what could this do to the coin 1 2 10 dollars yeahhh  To the MOON. Only half of the last post was true the other part was being funny. Relax the token will be fine I will be positive only from now on.

For the ones who can't watch the whole #AMA video, we have released a summary of the
event, with a sneak peek of our new roadmap, and some behind the scenes pics 🎉⛽️🎯

Check it out on our blog!

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-ama-summary-e5f1ff055fe2

Thanks for the recap of AMA video and summary, great information and new roadmap
Fuel is needed/required to utilize etherparty platform? including creating smart contracts and launching of Rocket?
For the ones who can't watch the whole #AMA video, we have released a summary of the
event, with a sneak peek of our new roadmap, and some behind the scenes pics 🎉⛽️🎯

Check it out on our blog!

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-ama-summary-e5f1ff055fe2

Pages:
Jump to: