Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 47. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Find out more at http://vanbex.com.

This link should be removed immediately. This is the original link to Vanbex Group: https://www.vanbex.com/
The above link (quote) it's a fake one.

Seems to me it's the same, the two links will open the Vanbex website but there is security warning with the first link. should Vanbex redirect naked domain to www.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Find out more at http://vanbex.com.

This link should be removed immediately. This is the original link to Vanbex Group: https://www.vanbex.com/
The above link (quote) it's a fake one.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
The price of FUEL has been 4 times more than the price of ICO, and of course it has a higher price for you to look forward to! Wink

At current eth prices the price of FUEL right now is cheaper than the ICO price.

not very good ,right . hold down ,i trust this project will pump soon.

Etherparty is not how the price callback whipsaw down ah, I like the hunter quietly waiting stud opportunity, in 2018 to achieve the freedom of wealth depends on you Cool

Investors or Fuel buyer want profit not projects whats running inside 4walls... I dont think Fuel go up because its came back from 0.45 to 0.27 again means this movement  happened by FUEL team to buy and selll.... not by investors...  Lets wait till 7 days what happened...
The price of FUEL has been 4 times more than the price of ICO, and of course it has a higher price for you to look forward to! Wink

At current eth prices the price of FUEL right now is cheaper than the ICO price.

Etherparty is not how the price callback whipsaw down ah, I like the hunter quietly waiting stud opportunity, in 2018 to achieve the freedom of wealth depends on you Cool

Price again came back 0.45 tp 0.30$
Ooops... all confusing
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
If someone owes me money and I don't want them having my bank account info, can I use my token to get paid back by the person who owes if they download your app?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When will the price of the etherparty project go to the moon? It seems that this should be a coin worth holding for a long time, and maybe it should wait until the end of the first quarter of this year. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Really nice project!
Activity: 406
Today, the market rumors that the Korean bar is going to close the exchange, the counterfeit currency is generally callback, but the price of etherparty's FUEL token is very strong today. Is there any good news Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
very good review

FUEL is very undervaluated

time to load
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
until companies start using fuel after official launch (q2 according to roadmap i think)... it should be golden!!!!
Activity: 372

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
WOW what a Perfect time to Buy .. Dont mis this opportunity

It certainly is a great time to buy, there has been a correction and now is the time to buy more. Sold a few at the peak but will topup with a few more now.

The price of token FUEL of etherparty has been rising at Binance recently. I don't know if I should throw it out. Is there any good news worth waiting for? Or what topic can continue to be hyped up?

Only that the platform is about to be released. Don't know what else you could possibly hope for.
Activity: 406
WOW what a Perfect time to Buy .. Dont mis this opportunity

It certainly is a great time to buy, there has been a correction and now is the time to buy more. Sold a few at the peak but will topup with a few more now.

The price of token FUEL of etherparty has been rising at Binance recently. I don't know if I should throw it out. Is there any good news worth waiting for? Or what topic can continue to be hyped up?
I've participated in the ICO. I think this one has a great potential. All the best

Congratulations from the etherparty project ICO rose by you enjoy the most incisive you optimistic about it will go, what kind of price is appropriate. Huh
So I'm wondering when the project will work in a live network and not in the sandbox?

We aim to launch the platform by the end of Q1 this year.

VERY GOOD THEN PRICE WILL PUMP... ITS STARTED TODAY ALREADY..   Roll Eyes ..
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
So I'm wondering when the project will work in a live network and not in the sandbox?

We aim to launch the platform by the end of Q1 this year.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: