Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 46. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The etherparty coin maker, the price has fallen as shit. Can you get a good pullout and get out a lot of waves? No matter how the dishes, I'm not sure whether I can firmly hold down
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Give the team a little time, we can't do anything?

I bought ARCT last week from ICO at 0.007$ , Now on exchange and 0.085$... 12x within 4 days.... Its called powerfull coin...
EP has earned lot ETH from ICO at 300$ per ETH , now ETH is 1125$, they should invest for FUEL token to pump price if they in favour of investors...
This task done by COSS token just last week
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Give the team a little time, we can't do anything?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
It would be better to provide more information and route. But so it seem promising project.
Cant wait for it out. Keep it up!

EP is a very good investment but i do not think it CAN have a huge market cap.but I think it will have a solid support team it’s very unique Roll Eyes

The product of Etherparty will come down this year. This platform can greatly promote the development of block chain only contract, and I predict that the price of FUEL will be more than 5 times this year.

i think its going to jump over $1 easily
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Not gonna lie it's been a fun last couple days... cheers to the winners!  Cool

OH WOW IM A HERO MEMBER NOW YAY
It would be better to provide more information and route. But so it seem promising project.

EP is a very good investment but i do not think it CAN have a huge market cap.but I think it will have a solid support team it’s very unique Roll Eyes

The product of Etherparty will come down this year. This platform can greatly promote the development of block chain only contract, and I predict that the price of FUEL will be more than 5 times this year.

Today many coins price 5x, smaller coins almost 50% up.
But fuel coin is sleeping, then you tell me for what everybody bought it??
Activity: 289

all Coins are up as expected... But FUEL EP is not increasing as per project power...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Hey I'm thinking of participating in a ico but i'm a bit unclear on what a gas limit is?.. have done some reading but still don't know what it is and how much i should input in the box?
Activity: 322
The FUEL token price of the Etherparty project took the lead in a big rebound, and I was regretting that I didn't copy the value of the coin. Lips sealed
Activity: 350
FUEL good bull, the first big rebound. The bottom of the copy was beautiful yesterday. It is in early follow-up Zhuang, the opportunity to bargain hunting!

Yes, etherparty is really great. The development of 2018 seems to be worth looking forward to! Kiss Kiss Kiss
FUEL good bull, the first big rebound. The bottom of the copy was beautiful yesterday. It is in early follow-up Zhuang, the opportunity to bargain hunting!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
surprised spammaster13 isn't in here right now flooding the thread about the price
Etherparty is a value of money, I'm not afraid of the price of FUEL began to fall into the wash mode, at the end of the day it will fly, I believe this day will not be too far away. Grin
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Find out more at http://vanbex.com.

This link should be removed immediately. This is the original link to Vanbex Group: https://www.vanbex.com/
The above link (quote) it's a fake one.

They are both fine, we will update the DNS records.

Thanks for pointing that out.

50k FUEL to create erc20 token?

they are changing the costs they have already stated this. Beta costs mean nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
EtherParty seems to partner up with companies a lot lately im glad to hear!
huge bonus for investors and holders
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
50k FUEL to create erc20 token?
Pages:
Jump to: