Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 42. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The project team of ETHERPARTY still pays more attention to the construction of Chinese community, and the attitude of doing things can still be. It is said that the coin should be changed to the name of the coin in order to plot a bigger cause. Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Here is one thing "everyone" is missing. The ICO raised around 75,000 ETH before the big run. As it stands right now it seems to be worth more than the whole marketcap of this company.

@1000 eth it is worth 75 Million in crypto cash alone. IMO fair value would be .25 with a potential of 1.00 by June if product comes out and ETH gets to 1000-1100. Tell me I,m wrong on the ETH raised I could be but I doubt it.

My prediction end of march .20
End of June 1.00

Disclaimer my predictions thoughts are for entertainment purposes only!

Dcrypto timestamp on etherparty:)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Etherparty will not only be released on ETH and Rootstock. The founder of the project is actively promoting the deployment on NEO and QTUM. The project side will choose the open source code after the product is released. Roll Eyes Cool

You got it wrong, EP is launching on Ethereum first and at the same time on Bitcoin through Rootstock.

Other blockchains have not been announced yet.

Coin is dead or live?
No movement of fuel since week

Coin is well alive, patience is a must not only with FUEL but with any other token.

I know Fuel is great project
but should move with BTC as going BTC Up

According to whom? Markets are irrational if you have been playing in the space for a while you should know by now.
Nowadays you need the platform or the project to be live for tokens to go up in value unless they are pump and dumps, EP is not a pump and dump.
Activity: 212
Etherparty will not only be released on ETH and Rootstock. The founder of the project is actively promoting the deployment on NEO and QTUM. The project side will choose the open source code after the product is released. Roll Eyes Cool

You got it wrong, EP is launching on Ethereum first and at the same time on Bitcoin through Rootstock.

Coin is dead or live?

Coin is well alive, patience is a must not only with FUEL but with any other token.

I know Fuel is great project
but should move with BTC as going BTC Up
legendary

Coin is dead or live?

Coin is dead or live?
legendary

Etherparty featured in this in-depth article by IBTimes today!  Grin

Good read if you want to find out more about what are we focusing on:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/etherparty-building-blocks-tomorrows-technology-1664654

Btc and hundred of coins UP
but Fuel Fuking downnand stuck 😇😇😬😬,
i never hope such way Fuel such good projects 😭
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Activity: 168
The official product of EetherParty will be launched in April, and will not only be a compiler, but also include the ICO crowd raising market function, combined with Vanbex, and gradually form a technology + investment banking business service provider. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
When Etherparty is online, even if there is no block chain technology background, users can write intelligent contracts and initiate public funding, which will play a great role in popularizing the application of block chain. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
If the ether Fang turns intelligent contracts into reality, I think Etherparty integrates reality into life. At the same time, I think the project team needs to strengthen communication with the Chinese community
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
yeah,been working on this for 3 years, seems like a great time to tank,right before it goes live. either whales are manipulating the market (likely),or no one cares about this idea. hard to believe it ,damn whales
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/etherparty-building-blocks-tomorrows-technology-1664654

Great information from Etherparty. Any idea about future ICOs or smart contracts on Etherparty platform?
Activity: 419
Merit: 101

Etherparty this platform uses coins and I believe it can fly in 2018. The block chain has not yet been born the killer application of explosive, and how long will it be waiting at this moment?

I dont know how much time still to waiting 😀 😀
Activity: 336
Etherparty this platform uses coins and I believe it can fly in 2018. The block chain has not yet been born the killer application of explosive, and how long will it be waiting at this moment?
When will the platform of Etherparty be available? In 2018, it is the moment to test the platform's application of coins project. In 2018, 90% will go to zero. I hope FUEL is not in the middle. Roll Eyes

lol, if 90% if coins will go to zero, then why are you on here buddy? Etherparty, no doubt, great project with capable team!

All Coins Up since two days and fuking Etherparty not moving and silently sleeping coin.. can you wake up this coin ha ha ha

Fuking FUEL should go up.. but why not going up?? Flop project or what???
When will the platform of Etherparty be available? In 2018, it is the moment to test the platform's application of coins project. In 2018, 90% will go to zero. I hope FUEL is not in the middle. Roll Eyes

Not sure, but I believe they are in beta testing, more advance than most other ICO projects. Plus, there might be ICOs running on etherparty later)

PATRON ICO... BEST JAPANESE ICO.. DONT MISS
https://patron-ico.io/?referral=eb5de4053400e0f97798

lol, if 90% if coins will go to zero, then why are you on here buddy? Etherparty, no doubt, great project with capable team!

All Coins Up since two days and fuking Etherparty not moving and silently sleeping coin.. can you wake up this coin ha ha ha
Pages:
Jump to: