Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 44. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
News Release: Etherparty Secures Top Blockchain Startups to Launch ICOs via New Crypto-Crowdfund Platform

VANCOUVER, Canada — February 22, 2017 — Etherparty Smart Contracts Inc. is excited to announce it has formally enlisted its first group of startups for its soon-to-launch crowdsale creator.

Blockchain startups working with the Vanbex Group have formally signed on to use the Etherparty platform in order to launch their token and crowdfund projects, as early as this spring, when Etherparty’s flagship product hits the market.

“Etherparty’s ability to complete the technology and security components on a company’s Token Generation Event in just a matter of minutes is a breakthrough in blockchain technology,” said Etherparty CEO, Kevin Hobbs.

“So instead of a process that can take months to complete under the current landscape, companies can now focus on building and marketing their blockchain project more effectively and efficiently without having to worry about the complexities around token and crowdfunding smart contract development.”

Etherparty is a blockchain product working to enable a connected and inclusive world by building easy-to-use, versatile and intuitive smart contract solutions. The crowdfunding application is just the first in a long line of blockchain-based solutions to be deployed by the Vancouver-based company.

FUEL is the token that powers the Etherparty platform. Users will pay for access to the platform’s functions, which includes access to a smart contract library, security monitoring tools, and a network monitoring dashboard.

The FUEL token, which is a transferable ERC-20 compliant digital token deployed on the Ethereum network, will serve as a method of validating a user’s transactions on the Etherparty platform and its related products.

For more information, visit etherparty.com and subscribe to the company mailing list. You can also join the Etherparty conversation via our community Telegram channel, or on Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk.
https://blog.etherparty.com/news-release-etherparty-secures-top-blockchain-startups-to-launch-icos-via-new-crypto-crowdfund-b7462ea85a7a
Activity: 212
Vote on Etherparty’s New U/I!

While hard at work at Etherparty HQ, we thought there was no better time than now
to present a few of the looks being explored for our platform’s newest user interface.

We appreciate all feedback; If you wish to vote on which look you like, please vote here:

Google form: https://goo.gl/9Vmyci

More details on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/vote-on-etherpartys-new-u-i-e4ac5803cb33

Etherparty is good coinbut,
Still going down with BTC fingure.
Powerfull coin never effected by BTC power 😇😇
Lets hope for Etherparty 🚀🚀🕺🏻🕺🏻
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Vote on Etherparty’s New U/I!

While hard at work at Etherparty HQ, we thought there was no better time than now
to present a few of the looks being explored for our platform’s newest user interface.

We appreciate all feedback; If you wish to vote on which look you like, please vote here:

Google form: https://goo.gl/9Vmyci

More details on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/vote-on-etherpartys-new-u-i-e4ac5803cb33

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Etherparty, through the "stupid" intelligent contract, makes the editor intelligent contract to zero threshold and really integrates into people's life, which is bound to become a killer application in the aspect of popularization. So the price of the FUEL token is obviously undervalued by the market. Cool
A Fresh Look on Etherparty with the VP of Product [Audio]

The vision of Etherparty has certainly evolved over the last several months, especially under
the guidance of Erynn Tomlinson, vice president of product at Etherparty.

Find out more on our blog:

https://blog.etherparty.com/a-fresh-look-on-etherparty-with-the-vp-of-product-audio-241f7700ad94

Or check the Sound Bite directly on our YouTube:

https://youtu.be/lB9lDD-Cims

Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Etherparty is a sleeping lion, as soon as the money market gets warmer, so this coin in 2018 will soar, bring investors huge gains. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
When the ETHERPARTY (FUEL) platform is available, I am looking forward to the early arrival of the platform, as this will bring a strong boost to the price of FUEL. Wink

it will go up in value early march,and prepare to rise throughout the month,when april hits,it should be up 30-35 cents.

I tend to agree and HODLING, once the platform launches we should see some action!  Smiley

so around april the platform will be released then? im sure that the price will then move up. and once the platform will be released, then the price might even go more than 50 cents each.

Yes that's what the team has mentioned on telegram, and I do agree with your statements. I'm not going to share price predictions but I think platform launch will definitely drive attention to EP.

Sometimes a lot of info is priced in and the price doesn't increase as much as many people expected it. It also depends on whether or not the platform is as good as expected or maybe even better. I guess we will find that out in April if everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 322
With the adjustment of the encrypted money market, the momentum of Etherparty rebound is relatively strong, and it has doubled at a lower level. Who can tell it whether the coin project has made any substantial progress? Tongue
Do you like free stuff? How about free tokens?
We are kicking off a trivia contest series called #FuelFridays next Friday, Feb. 23.
We are giving away free FUEL for correct answers. Find out more in our blog.

https://blog.etherparty.com/fuel-your-fridays-with-etherparty-20628bdcb9b5

We have just released a new Dev update today! 🎉

Etherparty: An Ecosystem of Blockchain Products

At the Etherparty headquarters, we are excited about our upcoming product release: An end-to-end token and crowdfund platform,
launching this spring. Our first major release will consist of a unique marketplace of crowdfunding opportunities available for users to
view and engage with.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-an-ecoystem-of-blockchain-products-bc1b83be9ea7

Activity: 208
When the ETHERPARTY (FUEL) platform is available, I am looking forward to the early arrival of the platform, as this will bring a strong boost to the price of FUEL. Wink

it will go up in value early march,and prepare to rise throughout the month,when april hits,it should be up 30-35 cents.

I tend to agree and HODLING, once the platform launches we should see some action!  Smiley

so around april the platform will be released then? im sure that the price will then move up. and once the platform will be released, then the price might even go more than 50 cents each.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 304
Activity: 31
it's a pity their tutorial videos are without a sound... Why?
Anybody here who started to use their services for serious?
Activity: 3
i see etherparty similarly to a the character from the star bellied sneetches, it isn't the sneetches with or without stars,but the guy who sells them the ability to put a star on their bellies, it may take a while in crypto time,but i see a guaranteed 10x by june and possibly 100x through time 2-3 years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
ETHERPARTY is the most promising platform item in 2018. The price of FUEL token must be seriously underestimated. I doubt that there is a dealer who deliberately absorbs cheap chips. Wink
Activity: 336
I believe that the etherparty project is a black horse that encrypts money in 2018, and it is obviously underestimated and wrongly killed by the market. Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Developer’s Update : Etherparty built to scale
"Things have been heating up over here with the Etherparty team as we near the end of Q1. Our last update let everyone know that we’ve rebuilt the entire app in Golang, and it has reached feature parity with our testnet version. Since then, our product team has conducted a lot of research and received tons of feedback from our awesome beta users..."
Ream more: https://blog.etherparty.com/developers-update-etherparty-built-to-scale-bdc31c47874e.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Are you sure the Etherparty platform going to starting in April? if so this will be hug success for Etherparty team and more value for fuel token for sure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Low volume isn't a bad thing. Binance has plenty of volume for FUEL when things clear up too. Everyone is waiting for BTC to move. Sellers are few. Who's going to sell right now when we're near ICO price?

well, the price fell a little by now.

Yep everything is in red, so not surprisingly.

It will recover when things stabilize a bit.

Low volume is a barrier to entry for newcomers as they'd move the price a lot in a market that lacks liquidity, which they don't want to of course. On a good note things have stabilized quite a bit for now. I'd also say that the volume is still quite ok for those who want to take a rather small position in FUEL.
Pages:
Jump to: