Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 61. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Am excited to see the platform in it's next stage!

Etherparty Update November 2017

https://i.imgur.com/oY1YmY1.jpg

Check out our November update with Token Distribution Event stats, challenges, FUEL
token details, circulating supply, Beta update and feedback, and development updates.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/etherparty/etherparty-update-for-november-2017-fba4279f95a4

https://i.imgur.com/quzlRNT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mNGEDw1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/alaQf47.jpg
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Etherparty Update November 2017

Check out our November update with Token Distribution Event stats, challenges, FUEL
token details, circulating supply, Beta update and feedback, and development updates.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/etherparty/etherparty-update-for-november-2017-fba4279f95a4

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I have a question, you have beta product, but why the price of FUEL is so low? Still half price of pre-sale price, did you offer them super big bonus so they dumped hard on general pre-sale investors?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
when is the beta for EP launching? Will users need to use EP tokens for the beta?

Do you mean beta version or Etherparty functionality version? by the way Etherparty beta version already exist more than a month ago.

I want to know what is the approximate date of departure Etherparty functionality version?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
when is the beta for EP launching? Will users need to use EP tokens for the beta?

beta is already out you can register for it on the site: https://etherparty.io/
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

The token sale was ended on 29th of October. $33,732,274 raised. The product on development stage now
What's the ico price? does the team have any plan to online more exchanges? its a good project and should not be only EtherDelta and hitbtc
Price for ICOs 1 ETH = 1275 tokens. So team has Collected: 344.00 BTC+75,908.00 ETH . another market / exhanger that's should be for these project. Just take a break time to rest. Well, price like showing a far from ICO. But if you late to bought them coins at ICO, may you can grabs them on market hitbtc or etherdelta.
Do you sure about this ico price as your price mean ETHERPARTY ico price is $4.25? I thought that the ETHERPARTY  ico price is $0.10!

I think the ICO price is 0.25 USD, waiting for many updates from team because they mentioned everything is connected with the blockchain. But waiting for the app to be released before it hit exchanges.

No, ICO price is fixed for 0.1 usd for first week, but most people and fund was raised in 0.067 usd, 0.25 usd is the last week price, but seldom people invested it.

Can you tell us how much FUEL is currently in circulation so we can get that updated with coinmarketcap?

We have already reached out to coinmarketcap several times with the details but they haven't updated the circulating supply yet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

The token sale was ended on 29th of October. $33,732,274 raised. The product on development stage now
What's the ico price? does the team have any plan to online more exchanges? its a good project and should not be only EtherDelta and hitbtc
Price for ICOs 1 ETH = 1275 tokens. So team has Collected: 344.00 BTC+75,908.00 ETH . another market / exhanger that's should be for these project. Just take a break time to rest. Well, price like showing a far from ICO. But if you late to bought them coins at ICO, may you can grabs them on market hitbtc or etherdelta.
Do you sure about this ico price as your price mean ETHERPARTY ico price is $4.25? I thought that the ETHERPARTY  ico price is $0.10!

I think the ICO price is 0.25 USD, waiting for many updates from team because they mentioned everything is connected with the blockchain. But waiting for the app to be released before it hit exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I am curious what Etherparty does daily? What do you think the exchange listings? No update after ICO, I almost forget this project, I lost a lot of money here.

You can check our blog and this thread, we released several updates since the end of October.
The team is hard at work on taking Etherparty to the next stage, we are expanding the team and we will soon have regular development updates to share as well.

Stay tuned.

Can you tell us how much FUEL is currently in circulation so we can get that updated with coinmarketcap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
yup ETHparty seem to be dropping the ball here....

I am not impressed, they first say buy fuel and token, and make some money....

but then say "hey by the way, what we meant was just use the token if you want to use our platform"

This is weak, for people who just want to sell fuel..... not really impressed by this, plus the platform is nothing special,
there are other companies out there, with better management and stuff on offer inside the platform.....

Huh  im not really impressed how this is pannning out, so will wait.....

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Let me get this straight. EtherParty starts ICO just like any other, they promise a few exchange listings, it all looks good, we buy tokens and then after we did they change their minds. Now they say you should've bought fuel only if you intended to use it on their platform some other year and also there won't be any efforts to get it listed. Wow.

What would it be like if EtherDelta didn't list fuel? The only place where the investors could bring their tokens is back to EP. Some kind of hostage situation or something.

Same story again and again  Angry We need a labour union definitely  Grin and another ICO mechanism
Activity: 41
Let me get this straight. EtherParty starts ICO just like any other, they promise a few exchange listings, it all looks good, we buy tokens and then after we did they change their minds. Now they say you should've bought fuel only if you intended to use it on their platform some other year and also there won't be any efforts to get it listed. Wow.

What would it be like if EtherDelta didn't list fuel? The only place where the investors could bring their tokens is back to EP. Some kind of hostage situation or something.
I am curious what Etherparty does daily? What do you think the exchange listings? No update after ICO, I almost forget this project, I lost a lot of money here.

You can check our blog and this thread, we released several updates since the end of October.
The team is hard at work on taking Etherparty to the next stage, we are expanding the team and we will soon have regular development updates to share as well.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 5
heey guys, does anyone know how much funds etherparty raised in total in the end??

Scroll up, around $33mil.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
heey guys, does anyone know how much funds etherparty raised in total in the end??
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

This was the sale schedule for the ones interested:

that mean $.10 for week 1 , $0.134 for week2 , $0.1765 for week3 and $235 for the rest of ETHERPARTY ico period.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

This was the sale schedule for the ones interested:

Pages:
Jump to: