Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 79. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Etherparty Signs Partnership, Secures Large-Scale Contribution from TaaS

Read more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-signs-partnership-secures-large-scale-contribution-from-taas-22145db0d22

Signature Campaign Update

Week 3 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday to Sunday 12AM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 3 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants, one was ejected because of wearing another signature.

For Week 4 we have 1 new participant, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 4 which ends Sunday Sept 17 at 12 AM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

We have quite a few more weeks to go until the end of the token sale, pre-sale is ongoing.

Public Sale starts on October 1st and will last for a month or when sold out.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Etherparty rocks.Waiting for more updates.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
my first look this project from chinese wechat group ,look nice ,i will support this project ,hope be a successfull one .
Activity: 47
A practical and usable idea for smart contracts, seems like there could be some great use cases for this.

As this project sees more gains and usage, are you guys going to look to expand the range of usage for the platform beyond what is listed?

Good luck with everything!

We will launch with a decent amount of contracts to start with but the plan is to add more and more overtime.
We aim to have contracts for all the use cases mentioned in the whitepaper and a lot more.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be keeping an eye on this Smiley
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Looks like the Lego for smart contracts and have potential to attract customers. Probably should invest a bit.
Activity: 11
Interesting ICO. Is there any escrow guarantee and what about exchange deployment, is there any  planned date?
A practical and usable idea for smart contracts, seems like there could be some great use cases for this.

As this project sees more gains and usage, are you guys going to look to expand the range of usage for the platform beyond what is listed?

We will launch with a decent amount of contracts to start with but the plan is to add more and more overtime.
We aim to have contracts for all the use cases mentioned in the whitepaper and a lot more.

Activity: 47

I'm surprised and worried about the lack of hype for this project.  Sad

You should join our Telegram and Slack groups.

We have about 2500 members. And another 800 on WeChat between 2 groups as one is full (max 500 users).

Most of our supporters don't use Bitcointalk.
not a lot of chatter in here, how come? Is the slack or telegram more active? I would hope so  Undecided

Of course, feel free to join our channels, they are in the OP.

We have over 2000 members between Slack and Telegram.  Smiley

Ah kk cool, that makes much more sense. I shall, I want to get a better glimpse of what this project can really do! See you there mate   Smiley

You are welcome! And thank you for the support!
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
ok it's good investment
I want invest little money in here
hope success the project soon Smiley
good luck the project
Activity: 1
I'm surprised and worried about the lack of hype for this project.  Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
not a lot of chatter in here, how come? Is the slack or telegram more active? I would hope so  Undecided

Ah kk cool, that makes much more sense. I shall, I want to get a better glimpse of what this project can really do! See you there mate   Smiley
Etherparty featured on The Next Web!

How Blockchain is changing the way we do business

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/09/07/blockchain-changing-way-business/#.tnw_YomExMBo

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Week 2 of our Signature Campaign is now over! (weeks go from Monday to Sunday 12AM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 2 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants.

For Week 3 we have 2 new participants as they joined late in week 2 and didn't complete the required amount of posts (15).
However we are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 3 which ends Sunday Sept 10 at 12 AM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Feel free to join our WeChat Group (Chinese Only).

There's about 75 spots left with the below QR code.

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
With your service, many people start using smart contracts. You do everything right, it is necessary to simplify the use of smart contracts and cryptocoins. Then more and more people start using them.
Great idea.
Be sure to buy a couple of tokens.

We shouldn't forget that the race is on I think. Making smart contracts easy is probably something that quite some people will be looking at very soon (or are already doing so).
Pages:
Jump to: