Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 80. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
And a tweet competition to win 2 ETH worth of etherparty tokens... https://twitter.com/Pre_ICO/status/903574991148634112
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are too many tokens for the smart contract, and I hope you are a dark horse
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
In your Terms & Conditions you state: " Tokens are intended to be used solely within the platform, and the Company will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Tokens" (Exhibit C - Section 6).

Could you elaborate on this with regards to the likelihood and level of difficulty for FUEL to be traded at an external exchange in the near future and how you would respond to an external exchange platform trying to list FUEL.

While most investors are probably in for the long term, having the ability to exchange FUEL into another currency in the near future is an important aspect of the investment decision.

Difficulty should be really low as FUEL is an ERC-20 token so trivial for an exchange to list if they wish so.
We have no control over exchanges listing FUEL on their platforms, it's entirely their decision.
Activity: 1
In your Terms & Conditions you state: " Tokens are intended to be used solely within the platform, and the Company will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Tokens" (Exhibit C - Section 6).

Could you elaborate on this with regards to the likelihood and level of difficulty for FUEL to be traded at an external exchange in the near future and how you would respond to an external exchange platform trying to list FUEL.

While most investors are probably in for the long term, having the ability to exchange FUEL into another currency in the near future is an important aspect of the investment decision.
Reserving Portuguese translation!

We messaged you about the signature campaign, check your inbox and let us know.
More and more industrial companies are dazzled in the field of block chain. Is there only 1 sales activities in this project?

We agree there is a lot of buzz around Smart Contracts, and we are trying to make them easy to use for everyone.
No coding skills required.

We have a Presale going on right now, more details below.

PRESALE IS NOW ON!

FOR VOLUME PURCHASES WITH DISCOUNTS UP TO 35%

• Minimum Purchase: $50,000 - $100,000 = 15% Discount
  • Minimum Purchase: $100,000+ = 35% Discount

For volume purchases email [email protected].

FOR LOWER VOLUME PURCHASES WITH DISCOUNTS UP TO 35%

• Minimum Purchase via Affiliate Link: 3 ETH
  • 1 FUEL Token = $0.10 USD
  • If the affiliate link raises 50K USD + worth of ETH = 15% more tokens for you
  • If affiliate link raises 100K USD + worth of ETH = 35% more tokens for you

You can get an affiliate link from one of our team members/affiliates on our Telegram or Slack.
Read the pinned posts in Telegram and Slack (#general) for up to date info.

JOIN OUR SLACK & TELEGRAM GROUPS FOR PRESALE SUPPORT

Activity: 42
More and more industrial companies are dazzled in the field of block chain. Is there only 1 sales activities in this project?
Will it be a web service or software for a pc? Please, make a program. I will use, so this will make it easier for me to work with a smart contract.

We will start with a web-based version then mobile app, and we'll try to make it as easy as possible to work with smart contracts!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Will it be a web service or software for a pc? Please, make a program. I will use, so this will make it easier for me to work with a smart contract.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Reserving Portuguese translation!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I just online now after offline 7 days ago, looking good price for invest
joined ico hope success your project and fast collect the target  Smiley

Yes you are right, seeing the progress that continues significant, it is not impossible to become a successful ICO, see the amount of enthusiasm here so great.
Activity: 49
That's a cool ico!! I love this idea! I think that this project will simplify everyone work!
Thank you and keep it up with the good work!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
With your service, many people start using smart contracts. You do everything right, it is necessary to simplify the use of smart contracts and cryptocoins. Then more and more people start using them.
Great idea.
Be sure to buy a couple of tokens.

No problem, glad that it was of any help Smiley
Okay great, haven't used Telegram yet, will join today.

See you on Telegram! Just over 600 party goers there!  Smiley
Well I think this project is good, take the title ether party I think is very unique,  Grin
hopefully the project is successful  Smiley

Thank you for the support!
Activity: 37
You should really get someone to be a bit more active on social networks, people who might invest are asking a lot of questions but there are only few answers, and most of them not directly from your team. Don't miss the opportunity to do a good marketing campaign and be active with the community, people appreciate that a lot Smiley Also, seeing that there are many questions on Quora as well, you should pay attention to that too. One more thing, you should put a counter on your page to show how many ETH you've collected in pre-ICO (and the one when ICO hits), might encourage people to invest more. Hopefully this ICO will be great, fingers crossed! Already contributed, when I get more information about the project I might invest a bit more. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Check out our Telegram and Slack channels, the team is most active on there.

We aren't sharing presale amounts until the ICO starts which will also have a counter with all funds raised.

No problem, glad that it was of any help Smiley
Okay great, haven't used Telegram yet, will join today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Well I think this project is good, take the title ether party I think is very unique,  Grin
hopefully the project is successful  Smiley
We have our first 2 signature campaign joiners!

Hope to see a lot more of you join our bounty. Added to the tracking Sheet for week two.

Join below:

[BOUNTY] ETHERPARTY (FUEL) ✅ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ✅ 100K FUEL TOKENS BOUNTY POT ✅

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-etherparty-fuel-signature-campaign-100k-fuel-tokens-bounty-pot-2108665

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

We have quite a few more weeks to go til the end of the token sale, pre-sale has just started.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Telegram seems to be the place to go (besides Slack) for more and more projects. Bitcointalk is not the most valuable resource anymore I guess.
You should really get someone to be a bit more active on social networks, people who might invest are asking a lot of questions but there are only few answers, and most of them not directly from your team. Don't miss the opportunity to do a good marketing campaign and be active with the community, people appreciate that a lot Smiley Also, seeing that there are many questions on Quora as well, you should pay attention to that too. One more thing, you should put a counter on your page to show how many ETH you've collected in pre-ICO (and the one when ICO hits), might encourage people to invest more. Hopefully this ICO will be great, fingers crossed! Already contributed, when I get more information about the project I might invest a bit more. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Check out our Telegram and Slack channels, the team is most active on there.

We aren't sharing presale amounts until the ICO starts which will also have a counter with all funds raised.
Pages:
Jump to: