Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 76. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Soon will be ICO, I hope you guys can chill now, and please reset the rates.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Etherparty Presenting at the World Blockchain Forum - London

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Guys please beware of potential scammers, we are active on here and our Telegram.

Only way to get FUEL will be during the public sale from October 1st onwards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
400 mln Fuel tokens for sale
1 ETH = 3000 Fuel at first.
To sell out they would need to collect
133,333 ETH. Is this right or am I missing something?
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Hello. I received a message that the EtherParty project and the iTuber Fund have a 60% bonus agreement. Is it so?

where did you receive scam message ,slack? i advise you turn off the notice from slack. there a lot of scammer from slack.
Activity: 434
Hello. I received a message that the EtherParty project and the iTuber Fund have a 60% bonus agreement. Is it so?

dont trust scammer , if you want to join FUEL project ,take part in official website .
Activity: 249

No, it is phishing msg from hackers, don't send the fund, it is fake.
Activity: 2
I think Vanbex portfolio speaks for itself: https://www.vanbex.com/portfolio

There's NO other [Suspicious link removed]pany that can claim this level and history of work!
Activity: 490
Activity: 490
the links brought up the same person on LinkedIn for me

thanks for answer.
Etherparty will be on which large exchanges? Your team should be very super, let us list on Bitfinex and Poloniex?
Activity: 3
Hi Team, I could be a back up Korean translator. I've lived in Canada for 18years and am excellent bilingual. I can help you get the whitepaper material ready if you want to. Please PM me.
Activity: 20
the links brought up the same person on LinkedIn for me
Whats the rate of presale vs public sale? is there whitelist?

1eth=3000 fuel in first week, no whitelist for us, anyone can join it, it is utility token.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Whats the rate of presale vs public sale? is there whitelist?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
hello dev, do you have translation bounty?
Activity: 245
The projest is interesting. I just don't like the distrubition system. Whales have too much advantage.

What do you mean whales have too much advantages? They have same 35% bonus in pre-sale, everything is fair here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The projest is interesting. I just don't like the distrubition system. Whales have too much advantage.
Activity: 47
Thanks for all the info and congratulations!

Activity: 245
FUEL tokens are being distributed, find below some instructions on how to add to your wallet.

How to add FUEL tokens to your wallet

https://medium.com/@etherparty/how-to-add-fuel-tokens-to-your-wallet-10ad2b3ea0be

When will FUEL be on Bittrex, bitfinex, and poloniex? I hope we can list on top exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: