Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 75. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
What I care the most the eth-wise price per token for presale and crowdsale.
Anybody give a detailed explanation?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
ICO will be ready tomorrow, I want to buy more in week 1, hope the eth price can be good.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
If ETH has a huge dump after 1st Oct, will you decrease the rate? And vice versa?

Once the public sale starts the price is set it cannot be changed again as per the whitepaper.
Hi, will your token enter the market to gain the liquidity or it is just the internal token that will fuel your smart contract designer?

After the Public Sale the token will be available for anyone to use as they please as it's an ERC-20 token. Including exchanges if and when they want to list.

Does it mean that you will not take efforts to get it listed on exchanges and it is up to token's holders?

It means we cannot talk about exchanges until we have some news to share about that.
Also it means that until the end of the public sale it's most unlikely any news about that will come.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
If ETH has a huge dump after 1st Oct, will you decrease the rate? And vice versa?

i think not
why ?
because we based on ETH to FUEL not with current price
so , whatever price on 1st Oct rate ICO always stable
just my opinion
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Hi, will your token enter the market to gain the liquidity or it is just the internal token that will fuel your smart contract designer?

After the Public Sale the token will be available for anyone to use as they please as it's an ERC-20 token. Including exchanges if and when they want to list.

Does it mean that you will not take efforts to get it listed on exchanges and it is up to token's holders?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hope this one does better than DLT.. Lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
"The Easy to Use Smart Contract Creator" - cool idea!!!! =)
We also made it onto Cryptovest:

Etherparty and Jaxx Partner in Deal to Bring Smart Contracts to the Masses

https://cryptovest.com/news/etherparty-and-jaxx-partner-in-deal-to-bring-smart-contracts-to-the-masses/

Etherparty Inks New Deal to Bring FUEL to Jaxx Wallet Users

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-inks-new-deal-to-bring-fuel-to-jaxx-wallet-users-454c9cb95683

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Waiting for the ICO now, current price is ok for investment in eth, with 1:3000 rate.
Week 5 of our signature campaign is now over! (Weeks go from Monday to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 5 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
We also noticed some posts are very short and spammy, do follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign.

For Week 6 we have several new participants, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 6 which ends Sunday October 1st at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

Public Sale starts on October 1st and will last for a month or when sold out.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
40% (400,000,000) to be sold by the Company to pre-sale purchasers pursuant to a SAFT offering or through Company Approved
Affiliates. If all pre sale tokens get sold at the highest bonus 35% then there will be a total of 540,000,000 million FUEL tokens sold.
40% (400,000,000) to be sold by the Company to Crowdsale purchasers. If the pre-sale sells out in full at the highest bonus level 35%
there would only be 260,000,000 tokens available in the public sale.

So what really happened in pre sale?
How much was sold? what is the average bonus?

i guess 95% got 35% bonus. just an estimation, but you should be fine with that number, i think.

I just need to consider the price difference.
If pre-sale investors have too much advantage, I will not join the ICO.
Anyone know the address, decimal place etc that i should input into myetherwallet to show the token?

Check out our FAQ on the website: https://etherparty.io/faq

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Anyone know the address, decimal place etc that i should input into myetherwallet to show the token?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
40% (400,000,000) to be sold by the Company to pre-sale purchasers pursuant to a SAFT offering or through Company Approved
Affiliates. If all pre sale tokens get sold at the highest bonus 35% then there will be a total of 540,000,000 million FUEL tokens sold.
40% (400,000,000) to be sold by the Company to Crowdsale purchasers. If the pre-sale sells out in full at the highest bonus level 35%
there would only be 260,000,000 tokens available in the public sale.

So what really happened in pre sale?
How much was sold? what is the average bonus?

i guess 95% got 35% bonus. just an estimation, but you should be fine with that number, i think.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Soon will be ICO, I hope you guys can chill now, and please reset the rates.

They said they may not change the rates, so hope ETH pump hard.
Pages:
Jump to: