Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 70. (Read 17040 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
It’s so rare that I find a project when I literally always get answered on telegram it’s nuts no matter the question the team always seems to get back to me it’s really a good attention to detail in how well they have been handling things

You're right, they have really responsive community managers and even main people of the company appear in Telegram group periodically. So nice to see such relationship to their potential clients.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Vanig is here to help build a truly global e-commerce to assist manufacturers and store owners who can’t build or join one without hefty fees, that's why this project is here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It’s so rare that I find a project when I literally always get answered on telegram it’s nuts no matter the question the team always seems to get back to me it’s really a good attention to detail in how well they have been handling things

That's the communication that we all seek, no project will succeed when they lack communication, they understand this and are taking the necessary steps in ensuring that they don't let the community fall into stagnation but to create an enabling environment that will welcome all and give confidence to the community and potential investors 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Just have read the bounty thread, it looks however great and i think i would join it Cheesy
Keep doing well, also, if needed reserve the Arabic translations, i would be glad to help here (but have seen a bounty hunter doing the arabic translations) lol.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
ICYM the AMA is in 3 hours from now!

Join us on @VanigPlatform
ICYM, what is this?
Are there promising components in ICYM platform?
Thanks for any kindly epxlanations in advance.
Activity: 182
Sorry Darkoth89 and Zombie 259 were right, in private sale with Vanig at the moment with $1 million raised. Half way to the $2 million goal and 26 days remaining. Looking forward to to pre and main sale🙂👍

This is right. Could you please quote the message to which you are replying? So that everybody can follow the thread correctly. Another 1 mil USD should be possible before private sale closes. Fingers crossed.

Lol really shouldn’t wipe quotes when your directly responding as it’s confusing I read that and was like wtf is going on lol I know their doing well I’m hoping the cadence of money coming in continues

Correct me, if I'm wrong, but the 1million $ the Vanig team sold in the Private sale, was from one big investor. So the total amount of sold token is unknown. Maybe they sold much more tokens.

This $1 Million might be invested by 4NEW CEO? so private sale have only one investor till now? But still more than 25 days left and I think Vanig will reach private-sale hardcap of $2 Million.

I wouldn’t doubt the private sale will hardcap given how much activity the team have and partnerships it’s pretty much a done deal I believe from everything I’ve been seeing.

Yeah I believe in the team also, they've a brilliant project with an active community couple with some partnership it's just a matter of time for their success to come through.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Today I also got email about AMA in telegram channel event which is quite nice. Lots of people will participate now as the email is going to the whole community. Nice job Vanig team.
copper member
Activity: 55
Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping
ICYM the AMA is in 3 hours from now!

Join us on @VanigPlatform
copper member
Activity: 55
Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping
I've looked at the MVP again, thought there might be an update. But apparently there is none.
For this I have discovered how easy it is to add new products to the blockchain, just fill out this form:
http://hyperledger.vanig.io:3000/productlisting/add-product.html
Price is again only in Vanig, I'm curious if ever a price will be given in Fiat?

Vanig team should provide Fiat option as well. Not everyone will use crypto currencies for buying products.

im pretty sure that they said that it'll only ever be available in Vanig tokens at the start, which is what will bring in the constant demand for the tokens in the long run.

The MVP made public at this time is in Alpha stage, when we launch the pilot program we will support payments via multiple methods. With incentives for using Vanig tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I've looked at the MVP again, thought there might be an update. But apparently there is none.
For this I have discovered how easy it is to add new products to the blockchain, just fill out this form:
Price is again only in Vanig, I'm curious if ever a price will be given in Fiat?

Vanig team should provide Fiat option as well. Not everyone will use crypto currencies for buying products.

im pretty sure that they said that it'll only ever be available in Vanig tokens at the start, which is what will bring in the constant demand for the tokens in the long run.
That is a very smart move i think Vanig team has also thought about that and that is why they decided to start wit Vanig Tokens, but can we expect fiat payment in the future?
Activity: 110
Well-thought out, solid and beautifully presented idea. No need to wish you luck, I'm sure you'll half way there  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Vanig are very good at identifying groups that fit in with what they are trying to achieve. All their partnerships enable the roadmap to move forward. A few more of these and Vanig will truly stand out as a leader in the ecommerce space

True, partnership for Vanig project have been strategic all along but I'm yet to see partnership with major relations store or chain..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 28
Hope you discover pretty resources to develop your project!
Extraordinary project, certain idea, a very excellent approach.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Some updates from Vanig:

Upcoming AMA on Telegram:

Blogpost about our Partners:

Amazing new partnership with Bgroup they will provide logistics and they also made a partneship with Ifashion which has always liked Vanig, A must read!

Soooooo good to hear the team isn’t resting and continues to strike up partnership I said from early on a project like this only succeeds with an enormous number of partners and it seems they are working toward that

Thanks for the reminder, forgot that there was meant to be an AMA today. I think i like the strategy vanig are using for their AMA, bringing in top team members to handle questions during each AMA

It looks like they are keeping things busy; I am glad the AMA is a constant thing with a different team members. nice touch adding ifashion given the focus is on fashion.

Vanig team is consistent interacting with people by scheduling AMA. Is there any price for best questions Wink?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Some updates from Vanig:

Upcoming AMA on Telegram:

Blogpost about our Partners:

Amazing new partnership with Bgroup they will provide logistics and they also made a partneship with Ifashion which has always liked Vanig, A must read!

Soooooo good to hear the team isn’t resting and continues to strike up partnership I said from early on a project like this only succeeds with an enormous number of partners and it seems they are working toward that

It is nice to see that they got one more partnership with another company. they are still working and making partnership with new companies. I hope we can see some more partners in upcoming days.
Activity: 209
Hasn’t been touched on much, but Vanigs use of AI seems like a great move to allow the ecommerce platform to customize shopping, target  advertising and certify sellers according to the white paper. All areas which should allow Vanig to be a leader in ecommerce
Pages:
Jump to: