Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 44. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Big newbie to all this having trouble with wallet.  This coin is very interesting looks to have great potential would like to play a part in it, but my extreme ignorance is getting in the way.  I open it up get my address and key, but not really sure where to go from there.  Any  help is much appreciated. 

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Disclaimer: invested in VPN since a couple of months, just in case this turns out to be a chinese sucess story, and happy so far, but I still don`t get what I`m actually owning here (I must admit I did not install the wallet).

I haven't figured it all out either but you should check out the wallet, there's a lot going on there. I've never seen a wallet quite like it. Dev has been very busy  Grin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

better hardware Tongue and some fiber

What?
I'm english newbie,     lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
You certainly know how to conduct business, taking advantage of all the cultural nichés that are missing in bitcoin and that could help with adoption a lot (lottery, proof-of-advertising). These things appeal to a lot of people by nature.

Have you any idea how they are currently doing in China?
The VPN volume is extremely low (though bigger than bittrex, but that is not very hard to achieve...).

I`m still trying to wrap my head around the investment case for BitNet/VPN:

Do they provide any service with Bitnet that could turn out to be (very) popular in China and do you actually need VPN to use it, so that the price could rise?

Disclaimer: invested in VPN since a couple of months, just in case this turns out to be a chinese sucess story, and happy so far, but I still don`t get what I`m actually owning here (I must admit I did not install the wallet).
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone,
Who have speed up synchronization block's idea? source code will be better.
We will reward for this.

better hardware Tongue and some fiber
Blockchain engineer
Hello everyone,
Who have speed up synchronization block's idea? source code will be better.
We will reward for this.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
You certainly know how to conduct business, taking advantage of all the cultural nichés that are missing in bitcoin and that could help with adoption a lot (lottery, proof-of-advertising). These things appeal to a lot of people by nature.
Blockchain engineer
TOR is not 100% safe. If someone posts CP or sells drugs - he will be locked. TOR is just a try to hide the real ip of server.

Yes.
You can host web site anonymously in this network, people only know your default wallet address.
Blockchain engineer
thanks for tipping me! very interactive developers! you guys rock!

You are welcome.
Hope you can introduce "Tip Button" to your friends, thanks.

We do promotional activities in 8btc.com, welcome to attend.
http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=20876&fromuid=7391
Activity: 14
I didn't found an answer for question: can I host web site anonymously in this network? With sure it would not get locked or restricted?

You need TOR Smiley

TOR is not 100% safe. If someone posts CP or sells drugs - he will be locked. TOR is just a try to hide the real ip of server.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
thanks for tipping me! very interactive developers! you guys rock!
Activity: 30
congratulations , I think this money very interesting features , buy and enjoy ... Grin Grin
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
I didn't found an answer for question: can I host web site anonymously in this network? With sure it would not get locked or restricted?

You need TOR Smiley
Activity: 14
Blockchain engineer
Let me tell you, the price needs to go to 0.001 to be at least partly justified  Grin

It will come be true,
Let's spread "Tip Button" to some websites, forums, etc.
Below is generate tip button's code:   
http://www.bitnet.wang/tips/en_index.html

If you install "Tip Button" on your website, please post your url at here,
We will give you a tip.

Thank you very much.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Let me tell you, the price needs to go to 0.001 to be at least partly justified  Grin
Blockchain engineer

We are willing to integrate VpnCoin into Coinomi Universal HD Wallet. The integration will be available right away in our Android version and will also be available in iOS as soon as it gets to App Store. On a side note, VpnCoin's message function will be added shortly after the initial integration, as the UI screens and flows need to be slightly altered to faciliate this mechanism.

Hi all,
We are pleased to announce that Coinomi team is about developing mobile wallet for us , and support Android and iOS system,
Coinomi Official website: https://coinomi.com/

Our team pay one million VpnCoin to Coinomi team as return.
Let us look forward to this wonderful moment.

THX.
Blockchain engineer
We have some big plans, is being realized...
We are trying to develop outside of coin area's users.
Pages:
Jump to: