Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 13. (Read 501918 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
VpnCoin 1202 with multiple signature version released, adding the following features:
1, automatic identification of blockchain is compressed or not, do not need to manually modify the "zipblock" parameters, "zipblock" default = 1
2, transmission compressed blocks in block synchronization, saving network traffic
3, add export public key function, add "copy public key" menu in "receive coins" ui
4, add export BitChain data function, add "Export BitChain" menu in "transactions" ui
5, add based on the blockchain's distributed & decentralized Forum, add "Forum in Chain" button in the "BitChain" ui
6, add "multi signature" function and ui
7, add "Import Redeem Script" menu

Great! VPNCoin is one of the most valued coin with fully functioning multi features and has an active development with bright DEVS. We can't ask for more;) Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

I agree that there is no need to rebrand or give up VPN.

VPN may have some risks in China today, but policy can change anytime. You never know they will suddenly change the policy to become more VPN-friendly one day.

THAT will never happen until Regime change and forget about that.

What we need to know is that VPN services are still in development DEV you can PM me if need be. It's important that the service be ported to other OS's.

I don't think that will NEVER happen.

But I agree the service should be ported to at other OS's. Now I think a large number of users (just like me) are using linux daemon and they can't use the service.
Activity: 130

VPN may have some risks in China today, but policy can change anytime. You never know they will suddenly change the policy to become more VPN-friendly one day.

What we need to know is that VPN services are still in development DEV you can PM me if need be. It's important that the service be ported to other OS's.

I agree, work on the basis that risks inside China are always going to be high, so help from outside is the best strategy to minimise risk to vpncoin

the VPN feature is the most valuable feature for this coin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 190
Don't take it personal, most people here are nothing more than speculators that are trying to make a buck. Keep up the good work.

How has the VPN service adoption rate been to bypass the great firewall? We have no way to check this metric do we?

Is there any work being done so that the VPN host can be OS's other than NT (I forget which kernel version). I think this restriction is stopping alot of people from hosting. For instance there are alot of Linux hosts out there that would add a vpn node but that is not possible ATM and no-one is going to change their Nix server to xp just to run a vpn node. This should be a priority if it isn't already, adding meta data to the blockchain is a nice feature but something that no-one really cares about.

You should make a list of current priorities in the OP and then the community can comment on them so that you can get our input.

How is the adoption on the chinese side? Do you have a Chinese marketing person that can speak english? If so you should also have them posting in this thread to keep us up to date on what is going on on that side. We are alienated by the language barrier over here. As has been mentioned even the documentation while translated is translated poorly and not readily understandable. Don't get me wrong though, we do see the amount of effort it took just to get it there. It just needs to be polished by a bi-lingual native english speaker.

Yes, our English needs to be strengthened, we are changing.
About VPN, in our country there are some legal risks, we can not focus on VPN.
We are changing, focused on blockchain development.

Thanks.

If you have changed direction then we are not interested in this new direction. You had a great concept and we backed and agreed with that. That is the reason why we here are even here and backed this coin. If you have given up on the initial direction of providing vpn services than there is no reason for us to continue to support this coin. If you are only changing direction because of fear then what you need to do is have someone that is not on the chinese side of the wall take over the DEV of the VPN portion and push it forward from this side where it is not in any jeopardy of being against any law. This will keep the original and only as far as I and I'm sure many others goal of this blockchain intact and moving forward. If you do not do this then I can guarantee that this coin will fail on this side at least and you have wasted all your effort from the start and should just rename the coin and rebrand.

Otherwise this coin will be nothing more than a P&D from our point of view and I think that would be a real shame. Maybe you should separate the code and remove the vpn on this chain if you are not going to support it and have a Dev from a less restrictive country launch it again. I hate to see this great Idea die but the way you are currently handling it you are killing it as far as we are concerned. That is why you are seeing no activity here. If you don't address this issue then I also will no longer feel the need to support this coin as I feel the entire basis that this project was based on is now gone and not only gone it has been gone for some time and you did not even bother to mention it to us. When did you plan on filling your supporters in on this very important direction change? We have been seeing this for awhile now and have been silent giving you the latitude to go in whatever direction you wanted as you had earlier stated you wanted to experiment with some features but never did you mention that the VPN support would be abandoned. You have a decision to make here and it will effect the success of this project immensely. Your reply to this is Extremely important so take some time to consider your options and if you need feel free to PM me or anyone in this thread you think may be of help on this matter.

I hope to continue to support this venture and await your reply.

@vpncoin dev, I hope you listened to the good advice from Hueristic.

You have a really excellent coin niche with vpncoin (niche that is HUGE mind you), so I hope you work out the regulatory issues.

The VPN is the killer feature, so please do everything you can to keep it. Can't the SuperNET guys help you? They're all over the world, so they have more scope than you guys in China.

Hello,
Thank you for your proposal.
We're not giving up VPN,
Just VPN has a high political risk in China.

Thanks.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
BitChain 5.20 activities, declared you love, we reward vpncoin

Event theme: 5.20 is love day, tell her you love her.
Slogan: show your love we send vpncoin to you, please do not hesitate to express your love.
Event date: 5.20 ~ 5.24
Activity content:
Follow "Bitchaing" twitter account, or follow "Bitelian" facebook account,
Post your love words to the BitChain love wall, we reward 10 Vpncoins,
Share your love words to twitter or facebook with BitChain love wall links, we reward 10 Vpncoins,
Your love words will always be record in VpnCoin's blockchain.

This event only reward the top 300 account, seats are limited.

Blockchain engineer

This is VpnCoin version 1202.2
1, Beautify the combobox button,
2, add "Load unspent multisig related transaction" button in "Multisig" --> "Spent Funds" ui.

Looks great dev, thanks for the update.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

2, add "Load unspent multisig related transaction" button in "Multisig" --> "Spent Funds" ui.

Looks great dev, thanks for the update.
Blockchain engineer

Blockchain engineer
Thank you vpncoin dev!!

It's good to hear you're sticking with the VPN feature, but adding new features too.

I think everyone understands the risks involved for you working from inside China, and that's where other people in the community from other parts of the world can help you.

The Crypto movement is global, and VPNcoin has supporters in many countries with more relaxed regulations who can assist. You just need to let people know what you need.

Keep up the good work Smiley

Thank you for your support,
We will continue to work hard.

Hello,
We're not giving up VPN,

Thanks.

Thank you vpncoin dev!!

It's good to hear you're sticking with the VPN feature, but adding new features too.

I think everyone understands the risks involved for you working from inside China, and that's where other people in the community from other parts of the world can help you.

The Crypto movement is global, and VPNcoin has supporters in many countries with more relaxed regulations who can assist. You just need to let people know what you need.

Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
VpnCoin 1202 with multiple signature version released, adding the following features:
1, automatic identification of blockchain is compressed or not, do not need to manually modify the "zipblock" parameters, "zipblock" default = 1
2, transmission compressed blocks in block synchronization, saving network traffic
3, add export public key function, add "copy public key" menu in "receive coins" ui
4, add export BitChain data function, add "Export BitChain" menu in "transactions" ui
5, add based on the blockchain's distributed & decentralized Forum, add "Forum in Chain" button in the "BitChain" ui

https://i.imgur.com/XMGFkIq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BBBIq0z.jpg

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaSmU3aXRvdTY2Qkk/view?usp=sharing
Blockchain engineer

Blockchain engineer

VPNCOIN never stops to amaze me;) has tons of great features worthy of praise..Nice work DEV Wink

Thank you very much.
The new version is coming Smiley
Blockchain engineer
Don't take it personal, most people here are nothing more than speculators that are trying to make a buck. Keep up the good work.

How has the VPN service adoption rate been to bypass the great firewall? We have no way to check this metric do we?

Is there any work being done so that the VPN host can be OS's other than NT (I forget which kernel version). I think this restriction is stopping alot of people from hosting. For instance there are alot of Linux hosts out there that would add a vpn node but that is not possible ATM and no-one is going to change their Nix server to xp just to run a vpn node. This should be a priority if it isn't already, adding meta data to the blockchain is a nice feature but something that no-one really cares about.

You should make a list of current priorities in the OP and then the community can comment on them so that you can get our input.

How is the adoption on the chinese side? Do you have a Chinese marketing person that can speak english? If so you should also have them posting in this thread to keep us up to date on what is going on on that side. We are alienated by the language barrier over here. As has been mentioned even the documentation while translated is translated poorly and not readily understandable. Don't get me wrong though, we do see the amount of effort it took just to get it there. It just needs to be polished by a bi-lingual native english speaker.

Thanks.

If you have changed direction then we are not interested in this new direction. You had a great concept and we backed and agreed with that. That is the reason why we here are even here and backed this coin. If you have given up on the initial direction of providing vpn services than there is no reason for us to continue to support this coin. If you are only changing direction because of fear then what you need to do is have someone that is not on the chinese side of the wall take over the DEV of the VPN portion and push it forward from this side where it is not in any jeopardy of being against any law. This will keep the original and only as far as I and I'm sure many others goal of this blockchain intact and moving forward. If you do not do this then I can guarantee that this coin will fail on this side at least and you have wasted all your effort from the start and should just rename the coin and rebrand.

Otherwise this coin will be nothing more than a P&D from our point of view and I think that would be a real shame. Maybe you should separate the code and remove the vpn on this chain if you are not going to support it and have a Dev from a less restrictive country launch it again. I hate to see this great Idea die but the way you are currently handling it you are killing it as far as we are concerned. That is why you are seeing no activity here. If you don't address this issue then I also will no longer feel the need to support this coin as I feel the entire basis that this project was based on is now gone and not only gone it has been gone for some time and you did not even bother to mention it to us. When did you plan on filling your supporters in on this very important direction change? We have been seeing this for awhile now and have been silent giving you the latitude to go in whatever direction you wanted as you had earlier stated you wanted to experiment with some features but never did you mention that the VPN support would be abandoned. You have a decision to make here and it will effect the success of this project immensely. Your reply to this is Extremely important so take some time to consider your options and if you need feel free to PM me or anyone in this thread you think may be of help on this matter.

You have a really excellent coin niche with vpncoin (niche that is HUGE mind you), so I hope you work out the regulatory issues.

The VPN is the killer feature, so please do everything you can to keep it. Can't the SuperNET guys help you? They're all over the world, so they have more scope than you guys in China.

Hello,
We're not giving up VPN,

Thanks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
VpnCoin version 1201 with BitChain protocol now is released.
After several months of hard work, BitChain protocol has finally been completed,
It can sharing any data to blockchain, and easy to docking the reality of things,

Add some params as follow:
zipblock                              Compress Blockchain, default = 1, if you are using old version,
                                          Please change "zipblock = 1" to "zipblock = 0" in vpncoin.conf file
aesbitchain                           Encryption BitChain data by AES, default = 0
bitchaindecryptkey               32 bytes, use for decryption BitChain data's AES key, default = "BitChain-key" account's wallet address
bitchaindatdir                      Store BitChain data's folder, default = store BlockChain's folder
bitchainservicewallet             BitChain web server node's wallet address, default = VruEthNLt4ZkhfRPE8B7AHrnVxhMJvj63h
explainbitchaintx                   Display BitChain tx details, default = 1
showbitchaintipmsg               Show a tip box when receive BitChain message, default = 1
bitchaintipboxdisplaytime     Display BitChain tip box n seconds, default = 20

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaLWE2RVVVRFdsZjg/view?usp=sharing

A sample BitChain tx details:

Bit Grid:

Bit grid set:

VPNCOIN never stops to amaze me;) has tons of great features worthy of praise..Nice work DEV Wink

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

I think what you are trying to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ and your not the only one!

You are exactly correct and yes I know a few who are on this fence at the moment.

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

Thanks.

I think what you are trying to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ and your not the only one!
Pages:
Jump to: