Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈 - page 10. (Read 6779 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks

Please send from a wallet you control the private keys, such as the desktop wallet or myetherwallet. Do not use an exchange or web wallet. Each ETH is 1000 VEGA. Distribution after the ICO ends in January. There will be an audit of all the transactions and also to compute any bonuses as applicable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
This platform has interesting features, especially AI Interactive and the idea to integrate accross platforms. Hopefully a prototype will be available soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Project seems interesting and promising.. there should be a monthly bonus for every coin hodler..
Activity: 40
ARTMOLOCHKOV
I think in the future it will be a very cool platform, with an integrated intellectual system that will help humanity. Now, if you invest a little ETH, in the near future it will be possible to earn money. Super. I like. Thank the developers and good luck to the project in development !
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Great project for automated intelligent trading. Hope this will become a success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks
Activity: 130
Joined. I'm looking forward to good news. Good luck to the development team.

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it greatly! I'm very optimistic as well that this will come to fruition.

Thanks for setting this up, looks well thought out. Let me know if I can be of help with translation to German.

Please contact our bounty and campaign manager julerz12 via private message. I would appreciate the translation.
Activity: 327
Thanks for setting this up, looks well thought out. Let me know if I can be of help with translation to German.
Activity: 280
I also joined the airdrop. I believe that the team will cope with the tasks and successfully implement the project.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
I like the idea of altcoins like this one. They pay dividends and seem like an interesting way to invest in a market maker, which is something only big banks were capable of doing in the past. My biggest fear with these types of idea is that governments will come down on them hard. They want to call them securities and regulate them. It is really just the big banks protecting their own turf. They don't want just anyone to be able to release a portfolio of diversified investments to the public at almost no cost. It's the bank's job to skim off the top. People are saying bankers jobs will be replaced by computers, but they never even imagined the blockchain and what it would do.

Good luck dev team~!

That's a very important concern to consider, but I want to reassure you that we are in no way a security or banking system. We are also not a product promising to return dividends on investments. You are in control of your own Vega AI as a multi-purpose software tool for communications on your market interests and an automated trading system (ATS) to use at your own risk. It is legal to use automated trading, but there are certain amounts of throttling and monitoring to prevent market manipulations such as "spoofing" and "layering" to prevent them. There is an ongoing discussion on this especially with the rise of algorithmic strategies and upcoming quantum computing.

Take Bloomberg Professional for example, which uses many different sentiment analysis strategies to allow users to create automated exchanges within a centralized application-hosted terminal. Their software alone costs $25,000 a year or $2,000 a month.

Vega however has no intentions on centralization, we are decentralized, allowing anonymity while providing similar tools that communicate information and allow users to drive their own trades on exchanges at their own will by utilizing their own private wallets to do so via blockchain technology and web API service calls. The Vega token fuels those transactions via smart contracts. Our company Vega Intelligent Solutions, LLC is within compliance and legality to provide software tools for a user's every day needs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I like the idea of altcoins like this one. They pay dividends and seem like an interesting way to invest in a market maker, which is something only big banks were capable of doing in the past. My biggest fear with these types of idea is that governments will come down on them hard. They want to call them securities and regulate them. It is really just the big banks protecting their own turf. They don't want just anyone to be able to release a portfolio of diversified investments to the public at almost no cost. It's the bank's job to skim off the top. People are saying bankers jobs will be replaced by computers, but they never even imagined the blockchain and what it would do.

Good luck dev team~!
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/vega-ai-solutions-16984 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

We appreciate the listing thank you! I will update the page and get the latest information validated.
We are announcing the extension of the crowdfund until January 7th, 2018 to allow additional time to gain the interest among the community and more exposure in the market. I want you to be well aware we are still confident with this extended time that we will meet our minimum goal to move forward with virtuous intentions in mind for everyone's best interests to succeed.

These upcoming objectives over the next few weeks include participating on more radio shows, live streams, and interacting in-person with new contacts. We intend to discover mutually beneficial partnerships by reaching out to Golem, MyInvestingBuddy, professional traders, and others to expand networking opportunities through their communities and certain individuals. The other objective is delivering the prototype to the public to give them reassurance of our product's capabilities. This allows more time for feedback and development to upcoming features. This extension period gives us more of a chance to accomplish these goals.

Just to clarify, there will be no refunds until the end of the extended crowdfunding period, now January 7th, 2018 pending the minimum goal as expected. This will be the final date of the crowdfunding and we will not be extending it any further. Reassured our intentions and confidence in reaching our minimum goal has not changed and we are here to maintain communications to any concerns. Vega tokens and all transactions for crowdfunding are being safely held by the escrow. You can see the Vega tokens at the following address for the escrow Etherscan.

This is a strategic decision in the best interest for all parties that remain supportive and helpful thus far on the Vega project. I personally would like to thank you for your understanding and the ongoing support in hopes we succeed.

If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns feel free to contact me MrWickZ#4375 on our Discord or email [email protected]. You can also private message our profile.

Sincerely,
Brian Carter
CEO/Founder
Vega Intelligent Solutions

Not surprised, saw it coming and even called it earlier. what happened to the last stream? have you actually reached out to any of those groups? i cant speak for every investor but this is pretty upsetting to hear without any details.

It was definitely a careful decision to make with much to consider. I understand your concerns and frustration. This allows us extended time to reach out and accomplish what we intended with public relations, marketing, and media. We are initiating conversation with those groups and many others as we are seeing exciting and valuable interest from notable organizations with our technology! Moving forward we have some time to discuss greater possibilities and gain significant attention.

For the last stream we had to cancel due to several issues that came up outside of work from our team. It's that time of year here that people are getting sick and that was mainly the case to reschedule.

We have these events upcoming:
  • Live radio show tonight 12/14 @ 8 PM EST on CryptoCoreRadio with Brian Carter CEO/Founder of Vega joining Asphyxia from Novusphere
  • Live stream Sunday 12/17/ at 8 PM EST on our YouTube channel with the Vega team for a holiday party and walkthrough with our lead developer Ryan Schreck
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
We are announcing the extension of the crowdfund until January 7th, 2018 to allow additional time to gain the interest among the community and more exposure in the market. I want you to be well aware we are still confident with this extended time that we will meet our minimum goal to move forward with virtuous intentions in mind for everyone's best interests to succeed.

These upcoming objectives over the next few weeks include participating on more radio shows, live streams, and interacting in-person with new contacts. We intend to discover mutually beneficial partnerships by reaching out to Golem, MyInvestingBuddy, professional traders, and others to expand networking opportunities through their communities and certain individuals. The other objective is delivering the prototype to the public to give them reassurance of our product's capabilities. This allows more time for feedback and development to upcoming features. This extension period gives us more of a chance to accomplish these goals.

Just to clarify, there will be no refunds until the end of the extended crowdfunding period, now January 7th, 2018 pending the minimum goal as expected. This will be the final date of the crowdfunding and we will not be extending it any further. Reassured our intentions and confidence in reaching our minimum goal has not changed and we are here to maintain communications to any concerns. Vega tokens and all transactions for crowdfunding are being safely held by the escrow. You can see the Vega tokens at the following address for the escrow Etherscan.

This is a strategic decision in the best interest for all parties that remain supportive and helpful thus far on the Vega project. I personally would like to thank you for your understanding and the ongoing support in hopes we succeed.

If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns feel free to contact me MrWickZ#4375 on our Discord or email [email protected]. You can also private message our profile.

Sincerely,
Brian Carter
CEO/Founder

Not surprised, saw it coming and even called it earlier. what happened to the last stream? have you actually reached out to any of those groups? i cant speak for every investor but this is pretty upsetting to hear without any details.

Sincerely,
Brian Carter
CEO/Founder

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

{
  "address": "0x1629677ce7a79221fe661236349639045c3dfde7",
  "msg": "This is Dabs of Bitcointalk.org, today's date is 2017-12-13, and this address contains all the VEGA tokens.",
  "sig": "0xb65f12321aaab3e1ce149e19194388cfdaee4acd6c761aac9b75c6aa42775c5f256231a713b8f f56d5ac3c7f7a07f390c83724e9fe0dcb9a8c076ce2016ec0861c",
  "version": "2"
}

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x1629677ce7a79221fe661236349639045c3dfde7#filter=0xca48ac42c9cd4ee98813af8945a1024868ee62de
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1629677Ce7A79221fe661236349639045C3DFde7
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=TZ2V
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Hello devs! Do you have only 3 people in your team? Why there are no dates on roadmap? Please fix it

Yes we do have a team of three at the moment and we may bring in more prospects at a later time. Our small and efficient team along with our consulting team have proven to be more than capable getting our prototype off the ground and launch into full product down the road. Speaking of which, we will be adding our quarterly dates into the roadmap soon. I'll update that as we plan well ahead using our agile development strategies.

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.

Thanks for the interest! If you would like to join the project come say "hello" in our Discord Here. If you really want to get involved you can visit our crowdfund page as well, we would appreciate it greatly! Join the crowdfund here
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Hello devs! Do you have only 3 people in your team? Why there are no dates on roadmap? Please fix it
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Pages:
Jump to: