Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈 - page 9. (Read 6779 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Total Eth raise unti today is 57Eth and not close to 900Eth target. What happen to this project if not raise enough 900 Eth ? Stop the ico or will continue ?

There is still at least a week left until January 7. You never know if some decide to send at the last few days or hours.

To answer your question, the target is $650k USD worth of ETH, not an exact number of ETH, but 900 is a good approximation. If the project does not raise enough, everyone who contributed will get a full refund (minus tx fees, or about 99.99% of what they sent) back to the addresses that contributed.

The project will continue on its own without the ico.
I think hardly to get more 800 Eth to reach the soft cap within a week. I saw that this project have bounty program and i wonder will those people who join the program will get token or this token will be destroy.
I agree that there is a high risk that this project will fail to raise funds to meet the soft cap requirements. As to bounty hunters - I think everybody aware of risk participation in such programs, so this won't be a great surprise for them.
Indeed...I feel more sorry for this ICO not reaching its goal because of setback in technology development, than
for my personal loss of tokens...specially because their goal is peanuts compared to amount of money flying around
at exchanges at this moment

I understand very well the concerns and risk that the bounty hunters undertake to participate in these programs. For them I fight until the very end and for everyone that has supported even those that still doubt. Anything is possible and that spark of hope and belief in what I am doing here is how I am moving forward with the team.

Thank you all!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Total Eth raise unti today is 57Eth and not close to 900Eth target. What happen to this project if not raise enough 900 Eth ? Stop the ico or will continue ?

There is still at least a week left until January 7. You never know if some decide to send at the last few days or hours.

To answer your question, the target is $650k USD worth of ETH, not an exact number of ETH, but 900 is a good approximation. If the project does not raise enough, everyone who contributed will get a full refund (minus tx fees, or about 99.99% of what they sent) back to the addresses that contributed.

I think hardly to get more 800 Eth to reach the soft cap within a week. I saw that this project have bounty program and i wonder will those people who join the program will get token or this token will be destroy.
I agree that there is a high risk that this project will fail to raise funds to meet the soft cap requirements. As to bounty hunters - I think everybody aware of risk participation in such programs, so this won't be a great surprise for them.

Indeed...I feel more sorry for this ICO not reaching its goal because of setback in technology development, than
for my personal loss of tokens...specially because their goal is peanuts compared to amount of money flying around
at exchanges at this moment
Activity: 182

Activity: 99

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

Shame if it fails, worse projects got millions...I guess these days you have to promise forks and airdrops in whitepaper,
people fall to those keywords, and not to technology, too complicated Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

Activity: 99
I hope there would be a replay of the live streaming. Thank you.

Our latest replay of on our Youtube channel can be found here https://youtu.be/fGTHm9VUBBk
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Join Vega AI Solutions Bounty Campaign now and be rewarded!
Get a chance to grab some VEGA Tokens!

Bounty Pool has it's own escrow

See the bounty thread for more details about it.

Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdrop-vega-intelligent-solutions-closed-2480903
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
I hope there would be a replay of the live streaming. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Do you have any proofs of developing? Or you start only after collecting funds?

Yes we actually have proofs of development showing code and integration with Telegram. We should be deploying this on to GitHub fairly soon. You can check out our YouTube channel.

Catch our live stream tonight at 8 EST! We will have our data scientist and developer with us!

Too bad I wasn't able to tune in to that live streaming Cheesy
it could be a great way to know more about the team behind Vega.

Any chance on doing it again?

Yes we actually have proofs of development showing code and integration with Telegram. We should be deploying this on to GitHub fairly soon. You can check out our YouTube channel.

Catch our live stream tonight at 8 EST! We will have our data scientist and developer with us!
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are starting to gain momentum here.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 196
hi I took part in the ICO of this project yesterday.May I know when i can receive my token?

Thanks so for join us and getting involved! We will be distributing the tokens shortly after the end of the ICO (January 7th, 2018) to Ethereum compatible wallets. The escrow will be taking care of the public distribution for those that joined including bounties and airdrops as well.
Activity: 182
I hope that chances to meet soft cap are really small... Maybe because of weak marketing, may be other factors. Wish youu good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
hi I took part in the ICO of this project yesterday.May I know when i can receive my token?
This platform has interesting features, especially AI Interactive and the idea to integrate accross platforms. Hopefully a prototype will be available soon.

Thanks for your feedback! We should have a prototype available to the public soon. We've been doing live streams on it that last three weeks or so on our youtube channel to show progress and get to know our team better!

I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks

Thanks for getting involved joining the ICO! Dabs is correct and  is the escrow for the crowdfunding. I look forward to speaking with you personally on our Discord!
Pages:
Jump to: