Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈 - page 6. (Read 6779 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
There are close to 700 individuals who will receive their bounty tokens. We are currently working on a method that will distribute those quickly, so I don't have to do them manually. It took several hours to distribute the ICO tokens by hand, so please be patient and everyone will get their tokens.

Thank you for keeping us vkurse. I also participated and looking forward to distributions.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
There are close to 700 individuals who will receive their bounty tokens. We are currently working on a method that will distribute those quickly, so I don't have to do them manually. It took several hours to distribute the ICO tokens by hand, so please be patient and everyone will get their tokens.
Good to hear it! I am waiting for the distribution and hope you can make everything without any delays  Smiley

Don't worry about your tokens. That's Dabs right there mate, you can trust him  Grin
The team is very much active on their official Discord channel so I suggest everyone to join there and be informed about the updates to this project. I know they have a telegram channel to but I can't seem to find the invitation link to it :p

There are two different Telegram channels, a discussion channel and Announcement channel:

Announcement channel: https://t.me/vegais
Discussion channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GzOpVxLLH9TvSxSrv3ZMqA

The distribution of the VEGA tokens for bounties should happen somewhere in this week. Dabs is working his ass off to get everything nicely in order and double checking everything. There are quite a lot participants for the bounties! No reasons for delay so far, if that changes you will be notified of it of course!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Good to hear it! I am waiting for the distribution and hope you can make everything without any delays  Smiley

Don't worry about your tokens. That's Dabs right there mate, you can trust him  Grin
The team is very much active on their official Discord channel so I suggest everyone to join there and be informed about the updates to this project. I know they have a telegram channel to but I can't seem to find the invitation link to it :p
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good to hear it! I am waiting for the distribution and hope you can make everything without any delays  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is very important do not lose communication between a team and investors after the end of ICO. For your notice devs  Wink
Activity: 130
as the scammer escrow dabs is ignoring my question.

Did I quote that right? Did you really say that?

You just got an answer from the CEO, and it wouldn't take more than 5 seconds to look up both escrow addresses to verify what was sent to them.

I mean, I completely understand that you probably think I live on these forums and I don't have a life outside, or that I have two kids (it is very difficult to go through my post history) and spent the weekend with them.

I also don't appreciate the false remarks. Dabs has an outstanding reputation as an escrow and goes above and beyond doing a splendid job. It is also not in our obligation to share full details, but we are always maintaining transparency to show good faith towards our supporters.

Thanks
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
as the scammer escrow dabs is ignoring my question.

Did I quote that right? Did you really say that?

You just got an answer from the CEO, and it wouldn't take more than 5 seconds to look up both escrow addresses to verify what was sent to them.

I mean, I completely understand that you probably think I live on these forums and I don't have a life outside, or that I have two kids (it is very difficult to go through my post history) and spent the weekend with them.
Activity: 130
Hi everyone, as escrow of the tokens, I will be distributing them today. The breakdown as follows:

Public 65%:   766,216.55882347
Founders 15%:  176,819.20588234
Bounties 10%:  117,879.47058823
Partners 10%:    117,879.47058823
Total VEGA:    1,178,794.70588226

They have been separated into different addresses for now and your tokens will be coming from 0x11EB3506F1Bd1509d3E193D40c1E0e472EC0Bb10.

The remaining tokens will remain in the original address until they are to be burned, 44.8 million tokens will be burned. We are discussing how this is to be done as there are a number of options, all of which will make them unspendable. (Sending to the zero address, or another method ...)

The tokens for all ICO participants will be sent manually, please be patient.

Thank you.

How much total money was raised sir, how many btc, how many eth, how many atmos.

thank you sir.

Hi Sourgummies,

Sorry for the delay. The crowdfund we raised about 32 BTC, 68.85 ETH, and the ATMS raised is off the market for future integrations and our mutual interest with Novus.
Activity: 228
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
How many times do I need to ask???

If I understand your question correctly, maybe you could refer to this link:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xca48ac42c9cd4ee98813af8945a1024868ee62de

By the way, I confirmed that I received my part in this ICO. I am hoping for the success of this project.
Thank you!

No, Id like to know how many btc has been raised, how many eth and how many atmos.

Where can I find these answers as the scammer escrow dabs is ignoring my question.
Activity: 1764
from my point of view of my initial view of the project Vega this is a project that can be well developed,with a team of professionals and the concept of clear goals, this project will achieve success.. I so enthusiastic about observing continue this project from the beginning but I still kept thinking how where it can meet what becomes of our desires..yes, so far I see this project has been really running this project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The development team is really good. I have bought VEGA, hopefully in the coming time VEGA will achieve the goal set by the project
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Vega this project I see is a nice project and consists of a team of professional.. I continue to monitor the development of this project. I think the project Vega this is a large project and have a clear prospect and sure..but I think how to get a reassurance from you what we want, this project will be successful and attractive to investors.. I hope this project can continue to develop the idea of an interesting idea
Activity: 120

If I understand your question correctly, maybe you could refer to this link:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xca48ac42c9cd4ee98813af8945a1024868ee62de

By the way, I confirmed that I received my part in this ICO. I am hoping for the success of this project.
Thank you!
Hi everyone, as escrow of the tokens, I will be distributing them today. The breakdown as follows:

Public 65%:   766,216.55882347
Founders 15%:  176,819.20588234
Bounties 10%:  117,879.47058823
Partners 10%:    117,879.47058823
Total VEGA:    1,178,794.70588226

They have been separated into different addresses for now and your tokens will be coming from 0x11EB3506F1Bd1509d3E193D40c1E0e472EC0Bb10.

The remaining tokens will remain in the original address until they are to be burned, 44.8 million tokens will be burned. We are discussing how this is to be done as there are a number of options, all of which will make them unspendable. (Sending to the zero address, or another method ...)

Thank you.

How much total money was raised sir, how many btc, how many eth, how many atmos.

thank you sir.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto

Public 65%:   766,216.55882347
Founders 15%:  176,819.20588234
Bounties 10%:  117,879.47058823
Partners 10%:    117,879.47058823
Total VEGA:    1,178,794.70588226

Thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I just wanna ask tho, what will happen to the unsold tokens? will they be burned?
Yes, all unsold and unallocated tokens will be burned.

Tentatively, we are calculating from 3 different cryptocurrencies, ETH, ATMOS, and BTC. The estimate thus far points to about or approximately 1 million VEGA tokens, so at least 40+ million tokens will be burned.

We are finalizing the exact numbers then we will distribute very soon.
why haven't I received the token i bought?
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I am anxiously waiting to accept my token! Grin Grin Grin
hope to be strong in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: