Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈 - page 3. (Read 6779 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
what wrong with link to websites? it doesn't work Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Vega Live Stream @ 10:30 PM EST Trading on Telegram and MetaTrader + New Features with cryptocurrency Coin Market Information https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0VfuCPgW88Y-N1vyNjinA/live
Activity: 274
I see that this project displays a very interesting thread with all the information related to the purpose of this project along with the future plan, for the matter of selling coins I think is very clear with the total supply of coins that is not excessive
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Hey everybody!

We're having a 2nd round of our bounty distribution! Earn free VEGA with various activities!
To learn more about the current bounty campaign have a look over here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-vega-intelligent-solutions-round-2-ended-3150196

Enjoy!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
I would like to ask if there any news on token listing on some exchanges? It is still not listed? Any specific dates or plans?
These guys raised too low funds to be listed on a big and good exchange. There is only one way - making a big daily volume

How much they raised during ICO? They making product? And what different here between Daneel (they also have similar idea) ?
Less than 300k USD if I am not mistaken. There is only about 1 million tokens supply.

About 700ETH I think
Activity: 462
I would like to ask if there any news on token listing on some exchanges? It is still not listed? Any specific dates or plans?
These guys raised too low funds to be listed on a big and good exchange. There is only one way - making a big daily volume

How much they raised during ICO? They making product? And what different here between Daneel (they also have similar idea) ?
Less than 300k USD if I am not mistaken. There is only about 1 million tokens supply.
Website doesn't work for me, can you check it?

For some it works for other it remains stuck on the loading image of the website, we're looking into the problem as we speak! Keep you posted about the progress!
Hey all!

With great help from you; our community, we are now officially approved and in the process in getting listed on NEXT.EXCHANGE. Our status on the exchange has been changed from 'Under consideration' to 'Planned'. This means that in a couple of days you will be able to trade VEGA tokens on the NEXT Tokenmarket, when NEXT.EXCHANGE is ready we will be tradeable on their full-fledged exchange as well! With your help and multiple conversation with NEXT about the VEGA Token we can proudly present our first exchange listing. ( https://next.exchange )

Thanks a lot for your continuous support and of course we'll keep working onto more listings, and the project itself. Expect regular updates about all the processes behind the scenes soon!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Website doesn't work for me, can you check it?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Daneel is centralized we are decentralized from what I can tell. They use IBM Watson and BigData storage we do not store info in any single central location or use an A.I. that has dependency on any single infrastructure. Also I haven't seen any demonstrations or proof of work from Daneel being coded. Those are just some differences I see immediately. But I'm sure there will be some similarities as well with trading sentiments in how we speak freely to the A.I. to gather viable information.

Thabk you. Do you have link to github? How going development and what existing news right now?  Roll Eyes

Daneel is centralized we are decentralized from what I can tell. They use IBM Watson and BigData storage we do not store info in any single central location or use an A.I. that has dependency on any single infrastructure. Also I haven't seen any demonstrations or proof of work from Daneel being coded. Those are just some differences I see immediately. But I'm sure there will be some similarities as well with trading sentiments in how we speak freely to the A.I. to gather viable information.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Latest news on the dev update 3/09/2018 anticipated upcoming stream and testnet for our trading system

https://medium.com/@VegaAISolutions/automated-trading-the-awaited-dev-update-3-9-2018-8c32cdcad990
Activity: 462

I'm with you on this, since we are a fairly new token and project and we haven't done massive amounts of PR, hence we are still rather far under the radar (which is a good thing as well if you get the hint). The downside of this is that listing is quite an extensive procedure, even if we can provide our real identities with government papers to exchanges, show them a working product, the smart contract and all that they ask for, there are A LOT (and by a lot I mean really A LOT) of request from tokens and coins at all possible exchanges. Also communication with most of the exchanges go terribly slow. Support is behind, sometimes more then a week in tickets and even with payment to exchanges they don't even follow their own ruleset and just put you in the back of the line.. It's a frustrating process for sure...

I can assure you WE (VEGA) are doing everything possible to get us listed on trusted exchanges. It's not a lack of information or activity from our side I can tell you that. We are fully depended on the speed and willingness of exchanges.
Activity: 182
The radio show on https://cryptocoreradio.com/ @ 10 PM EST here soon with Notorious from Novus Network talking about Vega futures and market trading strategies
Pages:
Jump to: