Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 10. (Read 24430 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Hey! I like the purpose of this project. I am interested in OTC trading. If anyone is interested just let me know Smiley

Thanks for your support JungleOnion, you might want to join our discord channel to find someone interested in that Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hey! I like the purpose of this project. I am interested in OTC trading. If anyone is interested just let me know Smiley
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
With a total suppply of just 25 million coins for me is a good step to neutralize this coin, with a good structure maybe I will try to mine and see the development of this coin fore it Smiley
Activity: 190
Hello, all!

We created a new pool for Veggiecoin with 0% fee: https://pool.webdevs.top/

Welcome to mine together!

Port for VEGI: 3747

Example for start with ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://pool.webdevs.top:3747 -u KKnZNZr4LdqvBGE1adX12H7pDuB3dtPt2a -p c=VEGI

With best regards, webdevs pool team.

Pool looks good, thanks dev
Hey! I'm very glad to see you! Go vegan!!!  Kiss Do you have Telegram community in Russian? Or other Russian communities?

There is a Russian channel on the discord

https://discordapp.com/channels/390073260861292545/414079266196684802
Hello, all!

Code:
ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://pool.webdevs.top:3747 -u KKnZNZr4LdqvBGE1adX12H7pDuB3dtPt2a -p c=VEGI

Thank you for the 0% fee sir, the animals are very grateful  Grin
Activity: 50
Hello, all!

Code:

Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
verygood project i will join to mine veggie!
Activity: 274
thread view is very interesting, all the information to do the minning on this project is explained in detail using the picture, it really helps someone who is having trouble, hopefully the team in this project is very responsible and always responds to the participant who have difficulty
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hey! I'm very glad to see you! Go vegan!!!  Kiss Do you have Telegram community in Russian? Or other Russian communities?
Activity: 67
Hi guys. its me again and I wish U explain

Block Time is 10 minutes as specified here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/veggiecoin-is-a-coin-that-helps-animals-arent-helpful-coins-great-2825645
so: mBTC/MH/day: 0.00000105*(1000000000/103254712)*86400*40/600 = 0.05857359807463 it is seems to be true

Now you say that Block Time is 1 minute and happypool lies to all of us
mBTC/MH/day: 0.00000105*(1000000000/103254712)*86400*40/60 = 0.5857359807463

6 USD per MH? really?
A new mining wallet is in development at the moment.

Here is a sneak look at some of the new features

Updates:

- Pool Mining in the qt interface
- Hash rate of the pool you are mining on
- Information on how many Vegi you have raised for animals
- Debug info for mining
- Simple configuration interface
- Rank

How's the new wallet coming along?  Looks nice!

Thank you for your comment, I am developing it a couple hours a day Smiley Also working on other projects for Veggiecoin such as the YouTube videos, etc

We think improving mining ease is important for mainstream adoption
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
an interesting project with a good concept for the development of this project, this project will be useful for the relief of polluted animals, the project will grow in accordance with its benefits
Yes the project is very impressive and unique, the concept of the coin is exemplary because of its usefulness not only miners and investors will be benefited but also help make huge impact to the lives of the animals.
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Hi, I just wanted to say I thought the spot on daily crypto podcast was cool, I'll be following this coin, I hope it does a lot of good. The way the mining reward is shared with the fund is a good way of supporting animals.

Welcome to the community Smiley

Love the latest video. That baby possum is so cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRSTZ_mw1HU
Once this catches on the coins are going to moon and loads more critters are going to be helped.
Activity: 214
A new mining wallet is in development at the moment.

Here is a sneak look at some of the new features

Updates:

- Pool Mining in the qt interface
- Hash rate of the pool you are mining on
- Information on how many Vegi you have raised for animals
- Debug info for mining
- Simple configuration interface
- Rank

How's the new wallet coming along?  Looks nice!
Hi, I just wanted to say I thought the spot on daily crypto podcast was cool, I'll be following this coin, I hope it does a lot of good. The way the mining reward is shared with the fund is a good way of supporting animals.

Welcome to the community Smiley
Activity: 2
Go, I'm late but very good news and we have an exchange with which to negotiate our veggie, I have been behind this project since the first day and is moving fast! Many encourage the devs and the community !!!

We appreciate the support! Cheesy
Activity: 392
Go, I'm late but very good news and we have an exchange with which to negotiate our veggie, I have been behind this project since the first day and is moving fast! Many encourage the devs and the community !!!
Pages:
Jump to: