Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 11. (Read 24430 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dLpFRYRRlM Newest Veggie video now out! Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to see how the community is changing the lives on animals <3

https://i.imgur.com/IzYJBtK.jpg
an interesting project with a good concept for the development of this project, this project will be useful for the relief of polluted animals, the project will grow in accordance with its benefits

We agree, the more beneficial we are for the animals, and the more transparent we are with the allocation of funds, the more trust and growth there will be in the community. There are so many shitcoins/scamcoins out there at the moment that the only way to create a vibrant new community around a coin is with honesty, trust and transparency.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
an interesting project with a good concept for the development of this project, this project will be useful for the relief of polluted animals, the project will grow in accordance with its benefits
Activity: 6
Loved the most recent video! Keep up the good work
I really admire what you are doing. It is a rare thing in this crypto ocean to find someone that is helping animals in this way. Kudos, keep the faith. I wish you all the best of luck with this project, I hope it reaches beyond everyone's expectations (even your own  Grin).
I can`t do much, but whatever I can, I will and hope you get all the support you need.

Thank you for the support, it is much appreciated Cheesy
I really admire what you are doing. It is a rare thing in this crypto ocean to find someone that is helping animals in this way. Kudos, keep the faith. I wish you all the best of luck with this project, I hope it reaches beyond everyone's expectations (even your own  Grin).
I can`t do much, but whatever I can, I will and hope you get all the support you need.

Thank you for your support! If you want to support our cause, we'd love to see you mining in one of your pools   Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Trying to be someone... someday
It's such a relief to find a great charitable organisation that is easy to work with. We are still looking for other suggestions that the Veggie community would like to fund, and the voting system will be released very soon.
Well done to everyone for the mining and trading efforts this week. Here is one of the little guys we net while helping a shelter with the funds raised

We managed to buy lots of food for this animal shelter

See the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9pqIveOW0s

Activity: 66
Merit: 4
You can now trade Veggie for USD!

SouthXchange has now added this functionality

Currently 1 VEGI = 0.1USD

🥦

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/VEGI/USD

Its pretty profitable to mine right now:
This is the command line for ccminer.

ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.happypool.co:3700 -u  -p c=VEGI,stats

Love the youtubes of you guys helping animals with the Veggie wallet mining reward. Keep it up. I like the fact my mining is directly contributing to this great cause.
A new mining wallet is in development at the moment.

Here is a sneak look at some of the new features

Updates:

- Pool Mining in the qt interface
- Hash rate of the pool you are mining on
- Information on how many Vegi you have raised for animals
- Debug info for mining
- Simple configuration interface
- Rank

You can now trade Veggie for USD!

SouthXchange has now added this functionality

Currently 1 VEGI = 0.1USD

🥦

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/VEGI/USD
Lovely Project!
There's a Bounty campaign?

Translations for bounties are always welcome Smiley Pm me on our discord if you can translate

Veggie is a reference to vegetarians etc, typically the ones who care about animals most - people who aren't familiar with animal welfare don't get it sometimes, but those that are familiar tend to understand the reference.

Wehelpanimalscoin doesn't quite have the same ring I don't think

then you should name it like vegancoin or sheltercoin
vegetarians are among the egocentrics of this world, unlike vegan

It's not a vegan coin though - the funding is used based on the voting of the community. It could go in any direction it really depends what the community wants.

If the community votes the funding to go to vegan causes, then it organically becomes a vegan coin. Otherwise, if the community votes on it helping homeless animals or abused animals, it'll become that kind of coin.

We want to keep it democratic, one we have a good list of candidates. For now we're helping animal shelters in the meantime. It can be quite bureaucratic to set up these relationships and we're finding that it's taking time to establish them. So for now we are sticking to shelters who need urgent funding, food, help etc. 
Activity: 3

Veggie is a reference to vegetarians etc, typically the ones who care about animals most - people who aren't familiar with animal welfare don't get it sometimes, but those that are familiar tend to understand the reference.

Wehelpanimalscoin doesn't quite have the same ring I don't think

then you should name it like vegancoin or sheltercoin
vegetarians are among the egocentrics of this world, unlike vegan
Activity: 29
Lovely Project!
There's a Bounty campaign?
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
First Coin I have seen standing firm to a cause. Great job from Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: