Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 14. (Read 24430 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
profit for VEGI on happypool is lie. it is stucked and greater two timie then real profit is Wink
PS: altcoin-pool with more power can not find block within 1 hour

The reason block time is up is because hash rate quadrupled and drove difficulty up, then slowly decreased... Please research mining difficulty
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
profit for VEGI on happypool is lie. it is stucked and greater two timie then real profit is Wink
PS: altcoin-pool with more power can not find block within 1 hour
Activity: 190
We are currently sitting at around 80 miners at ~500mh/s on the blockchain. This is a fantastic result for our exchange release. We are now planning to push the voting page up as soon as possible, and people can start choosing which funds, charities and initiatives to fund!
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Average earnings on happypool shooting up

Well done on the listing. That is fantastic. This is solid dev and I feel you guys are going to take this coin to the moon and save a lot of animals from suffering too. Yay!
Average earnings on happypool shooting up

One pool has QUADRUPLED in hashrate overnight. This is craziness.
We currently have 70 miners and over 200mh/s on just 1 pool!

https://i.imgur.com/iCrH4Ob.png
It's 3:30am and I cannot sleep for pure joy and excitement  Grin
Veggiecoin is now OFFICIALLY listed on exchanges!
The day has finally arrived! 🐶

Veggiecoin is now OFFICIALLY listed on exchanges! We are now on SouthXchange selling at around 1000 satoshi per coin!

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/VEGI/BTC

A HUGE thank you to each and every one of you who mined the coin, posted on our social media, made suggestions on bitcointalk, and helped with the development of the coin!  Cool  A special thank you to our Discord developer members @tj  @Sh4d0w4k6 (Altcoin-Pool)  @Carlos (cajogos), @Gherik, @coinex, @fl32biz   and @5W4mp801  for all of your work and help around making this coin a possibility! 💖 💖 💖

We can't wait to see where this goes, and we will be opening the voting page very soon and starting to make a huge difference to the lives of many animals! 💯
We can't wait to announce the exchanges that we will be listed on very shortly. Of course these exchanges are very busy at the moment with all the coin nodes they have to maintain, but it shouldn't be much longer.

🌽 Getting on Exchanges 🌽

Another great advancement this week. We have now officially paid to be listed on 2 exchanges, and are just waiting to be listed. We won't be announcing which exchanges they are yet, just in case something weird happens and they don't go through; but there's no reason why this would happen as we have already paid both exchanges to be listed. I can say that one of the exchanges is quite small, and the other is a MAJOR exchange, so it will be nice to have a diversity of size between the two.

It will be interesting to see what the trade volume for the coin is on the first day! Smiley

The ETA for official listing is at the end of next week, but it could possibly be a little sooner or later, as exchanges currently are having a hard time keeping up with all the work they have to do.

Veggiecoin is moving into its next phase as soon as we are listed, of releasing the voting page and starting to fund some animals who need us. This is a VERY VERY exciting time for everyone in this community, and Barney and I are extremely excited for the future!

Respect, guys! I mean, you are certainly serving a niche with your project so getting on a major exchange within such a short period of time is a great achievement!

Thank you very much! We are certainly over the moon and very excited about this advancement. Great things to come in the next weeks  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

🌽 Getting on Exchanges 🌽

Another great advancement this week. We have now officially paid to be listed on 2 exchanges, and are just waiting to be listed. We won't be announcing which exchanges they are yet, just in case something weird happens and they don't go through; but there's no reason why this would happen as we have already paid both exchanges to be listed. I can say that one of the exchanges is quite small, and the other is a MAJOR exchange, so it will be nice to have a diversity of size between the two.

It will be interesting to see what the trade volume for the coin is on the first day! Smiley

The ETA for official listing is at the end of next week, but it could possibly be a little sooner or later, as exchanges currently are having a hard time keeping up with all the work they have to do.

Veggiecoin is moving into its next phase as soon as we are listed, of releasing the voting page and starting to fund some animals who need us. This is a VERY VERY exciting time for everyone in this community, and Barney and I are extremely excited for the future!

Respect, guys! I mean, you are certainly serving a niche with your project so getting on a major exchange within such a short period of time is a great achievement!

🌽 Getting on Exchanges 🌽

Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!

Thanks for your encouragement, we are already live at veggiecoin.io and are currently at block ~18500  Smiley
Activity: 28
Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
We have had a number of people coming onto the discord channel and talking about syncing issues. The reasons some people are having sync issues is because they are using an old version of the Veggie-QT wallet, and need to upgrade to the latest version, Version 1.3

This version is available on the veggie website at www.veggiecoin.io, and from source at https://github.com/Oskii/Veggie

https://discordapp.com/channels/390073260861292545/401210806836133888
We've applied for a whole host of exchanges now. Some of them have gotten back to us and they're looking promising. Not going to confirm which exchanges until we're 100% listed - but things are looking very positive
Mining going up fast on happypool.io

HMQ pool was up to 400 MH/s 12 hours ago!

This is huge for hmq1725 algorithm, typically a very low hash output algo

An Nvidia 1080GTX Ti gets about 13mh/s on HMQ so this is a high hashrate for a new coin. Progress is going very well!
We've applied for a whole host of exchanges now. Some of them have gotten back to us and they're looking promising. Not going to confirm which exchanges until we're 100% listed - but things are looking very positive

This is huge for hmq1725 algorithm, typically a very low hash output algo

Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: