Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 13. (Read 24430 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
We're now working on making mining a little more accessible to new-coiners by adding the pool mining functionality to the qt wallet
Good news! When you plan to release it?

Hopefully by the end of this coming week  Smiley I will update with progress on the discord as we go
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 67
We're now working on making mining a little more accessible to new-coiners by adding the pool mining functionality to the qt wallet
Good news! When you plan to release it?
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
I sold some Veggie, took the money and bought dog food for a homeless girl who is living on the streets with her dog around my city. So Veggie has made its first contribution to the welfare of animals now after only two months from the idea's inception! I'm proud of everyone involved who has brought it this far and we will continue to grow and do more good as time goes on! Cheesy

We will release a video with the details very soon Smiley
Mining this and selling at the ASK is about as profitable as mining most other coins.... except the animals get some cash on top.
I sold some Veggie, took the money and bought dog food for a homeless girl who is living on the streets with her dog around my city. So Veggie has made its first contribution to the welfare of animals now after only two months from the idea's inception! I'm proud of everyone involved who has brought it this far and we will continue to grow and do more good as time goes on! Cheesy

We will release a video with the details very soon Smiley
Activity: 37
stopped mining this for now
may come back later after how things go
great idea with this coin and hope to see this go in the good direction
animals will die while I'l be waiting for confirm transactions Sad(
Activity: 190
Looks like the price has stabilised for now Smiley good news!
Understood! The first thing which need to be announced when profit was implemented. You mine? me don't

It's still a great time to start mining, there is a mining guide on the website and in the thread  Smiley
Understood! The first thing which need to be announced when profit was implemented. You mine? me don't
IMHO profit can not be constant all day long while network hashrate and exchange rate are changes. will see tomorrow

The functionality is not yet implemented to automatically change it. What is so difficult to understand?
IMHO profit can not be constant all day long while network hashrate and exchange rate are changes. will see tomorrow
just calculate how many blocks pool can fine per day.
multiply by 40 veggi
divide it by pool hashrate
and multiply by exchange rate
you will get BTC per day per MH
no matter how many days left )

Wow you're really not reading are you
just calculate how many blocks pool can fine per day.
multiply by 40 veggi
divide it by pool hashrate
and multiply by exchange rate
you will get BTC per day per MH
no matter how many days left )
hashrate is to the moon. exchange rate down to 100 satoshi. but happypool profit is solid as a rock! )))
Not sure how you expect the guy who runs this pool to hook up the exchanges API in less than 24 hours from launching on the exchange, so you can watch the price on the pool. He does have a full time job by the way.
be sure. profit is fake! can you calculate it yourself? I can!

How is it supposed to calculate correctly on the pool in just one day? The pool isn't hooked up to the exchange, it's been only 24 hours. How do you expect the price to follow the exchange in such short time? It takes work to hook up the API, I'm sure they'll do it soon. Show some patience. It's been literally one day.   Roll Eyes
hashrate is to the moon. exchange rate down to 100 satoshi. but happypool profit is solid as a rock! )))
Not sure how you expect the guy who runs this pool to hook up the exchanges API in less than 24 hours from launching on the exchange, so you can watch the price on the pool. He does have a full time job by the way.
be sure. profit is fake! can you calculate it yourself? I can!

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

This is tantamount to loss, no profit I see from this incident, the one path waiting for the hashrate to fall and hold it up again to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: