Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 2. (Read 24468 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Announcement

Hi everyone. We know that the blockchain has been a bit unstable lately due to massive pumps of mining hash throwing the difficulty waaay out of whack! We are doing a difficulty retarget hardfork to solve this problem, and the blockchain will be WAY more stable afterwards. We think this will really help the difficulty reflect the hashrate better, and will hopefully stabalise the price as well. We will announce when the new wallet is ready and the hardfork is being rolled out. Thanks for everyone's patience!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
cannot go through block 28207... any way to advance this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
can I mine with ethos? how?
Throwing the software at night, you can help animals during sleep and earn currency with real value with the help of The Veggie blockchain
Activity: 143
Activity: 102
as I understand it, the manager has not come here for a long time. and is there any news in other social networks? the team is generally in touch?
Activity: 13
 I wish you all the best of luck with this project, I hope it reaches beyond everyone's expectations
Activity: 102
sorry, but I did not see the link to your site in the announcement. sorry for the inattention, if that. the token is already listed on the coinmarket?
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Dev,

I have sent all my coins to the southexchange and they have been pending for days now. Any though on why this is happening.
Activity: 89
Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on potentially changing the block difficulty retarget to occur every block. It's a serious consideration for us right now
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
I wonder why there are no answers to questions from the manager? Is he here at all? as I see, there is no news here either. it looks repulsive
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Would u all be interested in a mobile wallet for Veggiecoin? Thinking about implementing an iOS / Android mobile wallet. Love to hear everyone's thoughts!
Activity: 23
whether the application is still in the planning stage or there is a real implication in the field
Activity: 2
Activity: 12
Hello

I seem to be having some issue with the windows wallet. It gets to block 27208 and then nothing. It sits there saying 14 hours behind Sad

Is there a quick fix?

thanks for the help
Activity: 126
guys,  it's the most beautiful and easy for understanding company I have ever seen.  you're so kind and cute guys.  I definitely will buy some coins
Activity: 190

The safety of plannet earth is in our hands, no thanks to pouching and other illegal activities many species of animals have gone into extinction only we humans can help save animals who are prone to extinction. Many charity organizations have taken it upon themselves to save animals.
The job of saving animals from extinction will be quite expensive the best way to finance this project is through charity and the best way to run charity is what veggie coin is proposing.

Thanks for your suppport
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

The safety of plannet earth is in our hands, no thanks to pouching and other illegal activities many species of animals have gone into extinction only we humans can help save animals who are prone to extinction. Many charity organizations have taken it upon themselves to save animals.
The job of saving animals from extinction will be quite expensive the best way to finance this project is through charity and the best way to run charity is what veggie coin is proposing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
unfortunately, in the announcement I did not see any working links to your site and social networks. gle I can find them? I would like to read more about the project. are the tokens already finished?
Activity: 15
We are currently sitting at around 80 miners at ~500mh/s on the blockchain. This is a fantastic result for our exchange release.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
FRRSAN POOL

Hello,
Dear developers, We've added your excellent currency to our mining pool.
I will be appreciated if you add our mining pool's link to the common posts.

Best regards,
Frrsan Pool team

http://www.frrsan.com/
--------------------------------------

We have low fees (0,5%)

automatic payout every 2hours.

No registration needed.

Start your miner with:

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://frrsan.com:3747 -u -p c=VEGI
Pages:
Jump to: