Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 3. (Read 24430 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi i need help
i cant run Veggie miner
gtx1070 nvidia
Activity: 9
Hello Veggie team  Wink Is there a way to mine this coin with Linux Huh
I prefer open source software !  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin Don't want to install M$  Roll Eyes Tongue
I compiled the wallet, but can't mine with Ubuntu ... Sad 
Activity: 190
We are currently forking Bitpay's Copay software to make a mobile wallet. Dash have done this successfully and their software looks great. We are hoping to do something similar with Veggiecoin so that people can use a mobile wallet for transactions in the near future 🥔🍅🥑

The mobile wallet will be the next big step for Veggiecoin

I think there's need to be more progress than just making a mobile wallet for the project to gain some attention. Maybe a bounty campaign would be nice to have so people get exposed to the coin. Is there already any donation to shelters that has been done with vegi or something? Progress is what most projects lack and what could really make vegi stand out.

Please check out our YouTube channel, we've helped lots of animals already

I love the videos of the rescued animals! there hasn't been any updates since 2 months ago tho so it would be really nice to see how the chickens are doing and that kitty.

You are right, we will start making more content detailing how Veggie is helping animals, I think this is what the coin needs more of at the moment, we have been too focused on our mobile development
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
We are currently forking Bitpay's Copay software to make a mobile wallet. Dash have done this successfully and their software looks great. We are hoping to do something similar with Veggiecoin so that people can use a mobile wallet for transactions in the near future 🥔🍅🥑

I think there's need to be more progress than just making a mobile wallet for the project to gain some attention. Maybe a bounty campaign would be nice to have so people get exposed to the coin. Is there already any donation to shelters that has been done with vegi or something? Progress is what most projects lack and what could really make vegi stand out.

I love the videos of the rescued animals! there hasn't been any updates since 2 months ago tho so it would be really nice to see how the chickens are doing and that kitty.
Mobile wallet development is coming on nicely FYI! Grin
I hope you have a version for IOS

Yes it will be compatible with:

IOS
Android
Blackberry
Windows Phone

The app will be built using Cordova and will inherit cross compatibility
Activity: 244
Merit: 1

Yes it will be compatible with:

IOS
Android
Blackberry
Windows Phone
Activity: 26
Who are the teams in this project ?   I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting. Could you give us more information about it?

Check out our discord channel if you'd like to speak to us in person, otherwise there is a lot of information in the OP Smiley
Check out our latest video on this interesting monero fork coin that might have some interesting trading wobbles in the next few days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McruyBR9JWA
Go, I'm late but very good news and we have an exchange with which to negotiate our veggie, I have been behind this project since the first day and is moving fast! Many encourage the devs and the community !!!

Thanks for your support <3
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Go, I'm late but very good news and we have an exchange with which to negotiate our veggie, I have been behind this project since the first day and is moving fast! Many encourage the devs and the community !!!
I really admire what you are doing. It is a rare thing in this crypto ocean to find someone that is helping animals in this way. Kudos, keep the faith. I wish you all the best of luck with this project, I hope it reaches beyond everyone's expectations (even your own  Grin). I can`t do much, but whatever I can, I will and hope you get all the support you need.

Thank you very much for the kind comment Smiley

We can do it for the animals Cheesy
Activity: 84
I really admire what you are doing. It is a rare thing in this crypto ocean to find someone that is helping animals in this way. Kudos, keep the faith. I wish you all the best of luck with this project, I hope it reaches beyond everyone's expectations (even your own  Grin). I can`t do much, but whatever I can, I will and hope you get all the support you need.
This post is not Veggiecoin related, but we stumbled upon an interesting coin that has similar ideals to us, called pink coin. I explain it in this video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_P3jAnzZwc

It's an interesting concept for a coin that I think the Veggie community will like.

(note: I am not affiliated with them in any way)

We are already donating regularly to charities. What this coin could really benefit from is more utility (as when people transact with the coin, this also means that money goes to the animal fund and helps animals in need). For it to have utility it really needs a mobile wallet so that it is more accessible

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: