Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 4. (Read 24468 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. But before you work with them, you should be able to get a review of them. It has had positive feedback or none at all because many risk that may be your responsibility
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
wallet stuck at 24581
any node

Do you have the latest software v1.6?
many people use v1.1 , so where link wallet windows v1.6

Activity: 190
Activity: 20
I just came across this project and at first thought, it was a vegetarian theme, totally surprised it wasn't and think its an awesome idea. I wish this project the greatest success.
Activity: 324
Activity: 29
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Can you give proofs here that you are really raising awareness regarding the welfare of animals? Or this will just fall in trading of tokens?

Ive been with this since day 1 and i can say the devs and their friends are very nice people with real names and real faces, we do'nt see many devs posting video's of themselves in work or play.
Personally i think this has been the only coin ive ever mined that i think has a good real actual real world use and i'm sure as the years progress the animals will thank us and the miners and investors will continue to wacth their coins value grow over time.
I agree, the project is interesting. Usually, developers hide their identity, but everything is open here. This is a huge advantage, now anonymity in the crypto-currency sphere is not welcome.

The days of anonymous crypto are mostly over I think Smiley
Great news everyone, Veggiecoin is back up on SouthXchange for trading. We are now on 4 exchanges
Activity: 41
Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up. Wish you success
We think transparency is really important for this project to be successful
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Can you give proofs here that you are really raising awareness regarding the welfare of animals? Or this will just fall in trading of tokens?

Ive been with this since day 1 and i can say the devs and their friends are very nice people with real names and real faces, we do'nt see many devs posting video's of themselves in work or play.
Personally i think this has been the only coin ive ever mined that i think has a good real actual real world use and i'm sure as the years progress the animals will thank us and the miners and investors will continue to wacth their coins value grow over time.
I agree, the project is interesting. Usually, developers hide their identity, but everything is open here. This is a huge advantage, now anonymity in the crypto-currency sphere is not welcome.
The difficulty changes drastically a lot so that might be the reason why
Activity: 602
Merit: 114

This calcolator is very wrong.
For 7x1070 miner gives 31 Mh/s
And the calculator says 93 coin per hour..
But the pool have 310 Mh hashrate and got only 25 blocks for 24 hours Smiley
This means 31 Mh/s you can get only 100 coins for 24 hour. But acoording to the f.cking calculotor you get 2238 coins Smiley peh.
Hi

I am mining for 3 hours https://happypool.co/?address=K83ary75xFd1KRnk57DPygTWegVEZjpkXE , mined 0. Any ideas?

100 block confirmation, first pool mining payout will take a couple days
Pages:
Jump to: