Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 23. (Read 24468 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Building the Windows wallet has proven to be a bit slow, but we are very close to being able release it today Smiley

Keep your eye on the thread & discord
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Great idea! Will be waiting for updates

We will be adding a link to the download page here first, and also pinging everyone on the Discord channel with a notification so if you want to know as soon as it comes out please consider joining the Discord channel! Link on the genesis comment of this thread
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Great idea! Will be waiting for updates
Any estimate when the software is available today? Smiley

In the next couple of hours!
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Any estimate when the software is available today? Smiley
Activity: 406
Awesome idea for the greater goal  Wink!
Activity: 137
Hello everyone!

Some clever clogs found the github before release, and did a cheeky quick mine before everyone else. Whoever that was, shame on you!

We are just remaking the blockchain so that their coins are useless and everyone will be able to start at the same time. We will be ready for a release in a few hours, thanks for all your patience  Cheesy

Great news, looking forward to mine in a few hours!
Hello everyone!

Some clever clogs found the github before release, and did a cheeky quick mine before everyone else. Whoever that was, shame on you!

We are just remaking the blockchain so that their coins are useless and everyone will be able to start at the same time. We will be ready for a release in a few hours, thanks for all your patience  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Hey, I think this is a great idea. A currency which will be used for funding charity projects sounds really nice. How do you want to make sure that the coin will hold it's value or maybe raise in price?
MINING CLIENT LAUNCH UPDATE

The launch of the mining software will be taking place MUCH sooner than originally expected. I will post an updated countdown to the website shortly when the exact time is finalised.

We expect the launch to be mid next week (Probably Wednesday).

Keep an eye on the website! Smiley

We have had an overwhelming response for suggestions on which the first 5 charities, funds and initiatives the Veggie fund should donate to first! Thank you to everyone for your suggestions via Discord, PM and on here. We are still taking suggestions for this month, and the 5 most popular will be announced on the 21st December 2017.

Grin
HMQ1725 has been chosen because it is an ASIC resistant algo Smiley.
Activity: 63
Does HMQ1725 have resistance to GPU ?
CPU is better efficiency than GPU on this algorithm ? 
We will be planning some discussions on the discord to answer the questions of the community.  Community strength is our main focus.  Details of the times of each discussion will be posted on this thread  Grin
1000% i'm in for animal lover!!

If you need thai translation you can pm me

please create discord channel ASAP

Hey Bigbaggo thanks for your support, we have set up a Discord channel for anybody who wants to chat with us! It's in the top post of this thread
Activity: 62
1000% i'm in for animal lover!!

If you need thai translation you can pm me

please create discord channel ASAP
20% is way too much.

20% premine means we won't need an ICO. It's a better option because we want this to be accessible to anyone regardless of financial circumstance.

No ICO means anyone can get involved and do good for animals and earn themselves a currency.  Everyone wins, nobody loses,  and anyone can participate. This cannot be said for an ICO
Good concept , bout time we give something back and help these animals who, are quite frankly have been put on the backburner of this crazy polluted fuked up plastic planet and are expected to just "survive" ... without them we would not be here simply put.

Looking forward to launch, good luck!!

Thanks very much! Glad to have you on board  Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Good concept , bout time we give something back and help these animals who, are quite frankly have been put on the backburner of this crazy polluted fuked up plastic planet and are expected to just "survive" ... without them we would not be here simply put.

Looking forward to launch, good luck!!
Let's start the candidate discussion! If you can think of an organisation that deserves to be voted on, please introduce them in the thread.

🐭Oskii's Suggested Candidate:  🐹 MINTON FARM 🐤

These guys rescue local animals that are either orphaned or injured. They nurse them back to health and release them back into the wild. Here is a quote from their website:

"The aim is to rehabilitate and release wildlife back into their territories as soon as possible as a free community service.  The Centre operates solely on donations and proceeds from fund raising efforts."

I'm going to begin the candidate discussion with this animal welfare group. I believe they are worthy of our support. If you also feel that they deserve our support, please say so in the comments. If you don't believe so, let me know why Smiley

If you can think of a worthy organisation that could benefit from being funded with the Veggie fund, please post a reply!

If you like the sound of any of the suggested candidates posted, make sure you let everyone know with a reply!  Grin

CAN'T WAIT FOR RELEASE SO WE CAN ALL START FARMING TOEGTHER!

Hey
The story seems
enough worthy to get help
from veggie funds. And it will be great match for this new project get a nice start. B
Anyway I can see there 20℅
pre-mained veggies will available upon luanch. The numbers isn't small. So how those veggies
will used? Any details about
that will help this project get a strong start!

Thanks

20% might seem like a big number, but it truly isn't. We are not having an ICO, and we have no funding from major investors for this project. We are going to be listing on major cryptocurrency exchanges, some of which cost 1BTC or more to list  Lips sealed . Because we have no funding, and are spending all of our own (very limited) finances on this project, a 20% premine will be essential to help grow the Veggie fund in its initial stages. There are a lot of costs involved in this project, so that is why we have chosen to do a 20% premine. Some of the costs we forsee include (but are not limited to)

- Up to 1BTC per exchange (normally less, sometimes even more) to list Veggie on major exchanges
- Veggie bounties for translations
- Veggie rewards for spokespersons in the community who agree to collaborate and promote our cause
- A small Veggie office (both developers are currently working 80+ hour weeks on this project)
- Seed node server costs
- Website maintenance
- So much more

After you tally up all the costs involved in making a coin, it quickly becomes clear why 20% pre-mine is reasonable, particularly since we have no previous funding!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: