Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 16. (Read 24468 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
I installed the new wallet, i.e version 1.2.
Getting below error, each time I start my wallet -

"Error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly but transaction dataor address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

Anyone facing similar issue and how to fix this permanent ?

Are you using the correct wallet.dat from Veggie? You may accidentally be using a different blockchains wallet

Wallet 1.3 fixed the issue/
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Thanks you for the opportunities to know this project. You have done a good job. Good luck !!
Activity: 31
Mining only by gpu nvidia? and why is cpu possible? If so, would you like the instructions
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Is this meant to work as a charity blockchain raising money for causes surrounding animals in need?
Activity: 190
MCIP EU
Mining Crypto Inter Pool

Veggie (VEGGIE) was added on our pool !

No Registration Needed
Fee  : 0.4% Only 

Code:
ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://mcip.eu:3747 -u  -p c=VEGGIE

MCIP EU
Cloud Server - Anti DDoS - Bandwidth 100 Mbps (Unlimited traffic)

Is your pool running at the moment, I am having some issues connecting
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Have already determined the fund for animals, who will receive their interest?
they seem to be many around the world.
from what considerations will you choose?

The community will vote where to fund. When the coin is on exchanges, voting will be made available
Activity: 378
Have already determined the fund for animals, who will receive their interest?
they seem to be many around the world.
from what considerations will you choose?
MCIP EU
Mining Crypto Inter Pool

Veggie (VEGGIE) was added on our pool !

No Registration Needed
Fee  : 0.4% Only 

Code:
ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://mcip.eu:3747 -u  -p c=VEGGIE

MCIP EU
Cloud Server - Anti DDoS - Bandwidth 100 Mbps (Unlimited traffic)

Welcome  Smiley Happy to have your pool on the network. I will mine on it myself a bit later
Activity: 1
The bitcoinist article is what lead me to Veggie. Love the idea behind this project. Started mining yesterday.

Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for this project.
Big thank you to Crypto Vibes for publishing an article about Veggie on their site. Make sure you check it out  Smiley

http://www.cryptovibes.com/mining/veggie-coin-new-way-anyone-can-save-animals-without-spending-money/
Alt-coin pool saw 150MH/s today, and we currently have over 40 nodes on the network connected to the carrot seed node alone!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
helo
I want to ask
why is your project name related to animals, what is the purpose of this project?
Is there any project roadmap I would like to participate in this project
greetings before her

Hey there  Grin The roadmap will be available on the website this week most likely. 🥕🥑
I am very pleased with the development of the company. I believe in the project!

Thank you, we are very happy with the response we have seen from the community so far! Our next milestone will be to list on exchanges, coming soon!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
helo
I want to ask
why is your project name related to animals, what is the purpose of this project?
Is there any project roadmap I would like to participate in this project
greetings before her
Activity: 13
I am very pleased with the development of the company. I believe in the project!
A big miner entered the network yesterday, driving up the difficulty with 100MH/s for roughly eight hours Smiley

The software update has enabled the blockchain to retarget the mining difficulty very quickly after spikes in hash power. This is exactly why we made this change. And just in time apparently.

Now we can feel more welcoming to larger miners, because the difficulty quickly rescales when they leave. Now is still a good time to start mining. Find details in the OP  Grin 🥕🌽

Our first official press release is about to be distributed to all the big names! We are open for anyone to offer their suggestions if you feel like there should be stuff we can add Smiley.

Small tech startup develops new way anyone can save animals, without spending money.

23/01/2018

Veggie is a cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin, designed to raise funds for animals. Using their new software Veggie-qt, users generate a cryptocurrency called Veggie. The user keeps 75% of the coins they generate. The remaining 25% is sent to a separate animal fund.

The Veggie community votes on which animal charities and initiatives to fund with the separate animal fund. Users don't need to donate their money to make a real difference to the welfare of animals. Simply by running the software, users will generate wealth for themselves and help make an amazing impact on animals around the world.

Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency, that has gained massive popularity in recent years. With the rise of currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, the cryptocurrency market value now stands at over $500 billion. The Veggie team is developing groundbreaking advancements in this technology, to improve the welfare of animals globally.

On the first day of release, hundreds of miners in the Veggie community began mining. In just one month, the community has generated over 800,000 coins, and over 200,000 coins have been generated in the animal fund.

Veggie is due to be listed with a number of popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the near future. When Veggie becomes available on exchanges, the public can begin trading it. The coins generated in the separate animal fund will be allocated to a number of charities, funds and initiatives which are chosen by the community.

The Veggie developers are currently improving the user-friendliness of the software for future updates. A simple tutorial on how to mine Veggie coins can be found here.

The Veggie software is available on Windows, OSX and Linux, and can be found here. A more detailed description of the software can be found at the Veggie website www.veggiecoin.io .
Activity: 112
i would watch this,interesting for us 
Activity: 442
We're going to start working on bridging the gap between the wallet and pool mining. Now that mining in pools is the best way to accrue coins, we want to create a more user-friendly experience. Currently, Veggie miners need thrid party mining pool software, as with many other altcoins - sometimes challenging to install. This is OK for the initial adopters of the coin, because we're all coin nerds from bitcoin talk, who know what we're doing Wink

As the community grows into the general population, the Veggiecoin mining software must become easier to use. The general population is not as clued in on mining as we might be.

We will be discussing our ideas further on the discord https://discordapp.com/channels/390073260861292545/394459401097838604

The plan is currently to simply add a Mine button into the Wallet-qt which will allow users to easily pool mine without doing lots of complicated steps.  Smiley

This will be great !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: