Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!] - page 19. (Read 24468 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 58
Activity: 190
Hey guys,

i tried to setup my first pool with Veggie.

http://altcoin-pool.eu/

I test the pool. May you also can try to mine on this pool and give me feedback!
If it's working, i will add some more altcoins!

Thanks for your help!

Can you add the batch script to connect to your pool please Smiley

-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://altcoin-pool.eu:3747 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VEGI

It should work now!

Added to the pool list at the top of the thread Smiley
Activity: 32
Hey guys,

I test the pool. May you also can try to mine on this pool and give me feedback!

Thanks for your help!

-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://altcoin-pool.eu:3747 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VEGI

It should work now! With only 0.1% fee!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

very interesting for this one, Veggie in fact has a very interesting concept. by holding a charity event for animal welfare is very helpful, and there will be interest for investors to be able to help the activity. and there will be benefits for everyone who has participated in this project, because the wealth we earn from this coin is included for charity, therefore we do not need to spend any more money on this activity.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Hey guys,

Thanks for your help!

Doesn't work for me here....
Hey guys,

Thanks for your help!

Activity: 32
VEGGIE added to Altcoin-Pool

http://altcoin-pool.eu
ONLY 0.1% FEE!
No registration required.

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://veggie.altcoin-pool.eu:3747 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VEGI

You can also join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/KyBkar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Almost all the blocks on the same pool, and 20% of the pool's capacity, are my capacities. So the network is very small.

Yes we are only in day 3 after launch.
Wow huge interest already. Im mining on blockfind.guru with a 1060 gpu and Im about 1%.... crazy!  ...this is going to moon.

Mining difficulty is now too high for solo mining. We are encouraging the community to set up more pools, but for now here are two:

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://beta.happypool.co:3700 -u -p c=VEGI,stats --cpu-priority 3
pause

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3747 -u -p c=VEGI

Now would be a great time to start a pool if you are considering it. There is lots of community interest in diversifying the network
Activity: 56
Almost all the blocks on the same pool, and 20% of the pool's capacity, are my capacities. So the network is very small.

Wow huge interest already. Im mining on blockfind.guru with a 1060 gpu and Im about 1%.... crazy!  ...this is going to moon.

hhaaha even with my miners on it im at 3%
Activity: 70
Activity: 66
Merit: 4

Activity: 50
The entire network is on the same pool, all the blocks are on the same pool. The net's net is minimal, the coin is not interested in the community, probably because it's a very big Premine: 20%.

There are 3 pools currently on day 3 of release... and the reason theres a 20% premine is because there is no ICO. The devs have NO funding and are putting up all the costs off their own backs.

If you think there's no community correspondence you obviously havent seen the discord Smiley

Dev, what are 3 pools? Am I the only one found on the forum. And one more question: How to set up solo mining?
Activity: 244
Merit: 1

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The entire network is on the same pool, all the blocks are on the same pool. The net's net is minimal, the coin is not interested in the community, probably because it's a very big Premine: 20%.

There are 3 pools currently on day 3 of release... and the reason theres a 20% premine is because there is no ICO. The devs have NO funding and are putting up all the costs off their own backs.

If you think there's no community correspondence you obviously havent seen the discord Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Sure there are bigger and better things to mine, there allways will be but that doesn't mean that this venture cannot succeed.As you do'nt actually have much to say thats positive i take it your mining this yourself for more coins.

This will be a great coin with a bright future, jump  in people, early joiners get the rewards Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: