Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately - page 2. (Read 58625 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
the network is now synced. For all the uneducated assholes quoting crap about waiting go get stuffed.

For those that tried to explain thankyou.

Some people are just asshole and putting your name under an alias is no different, your still an arse.

The patch worked, the network is synced.

Lol. Excellent reply.  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm getting:
Pool 0 share became stale while retrying submit, discarding.

while solo mining.

Do I need nodes? am I on the wrong chain?

Ty
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
bad temper.aha..

you awalys the NO 1 MATE.COME ON.
Activity: 84
the network is now synced. For all the uneducated assholes quoting crap about waiting go get stuffed.

For those that tried to explain thankyou.

Some people are just asshole and putting your name under an alias is no different, your still an arse.

The patch worked, the network is synced.
nodes please..

dev.hurry..man...we need you come on

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 69
Client 2.0 Update. Update Clients Immediately

Velocitycoin users need to update the Velocitycoin Client by 24th March 2014 00.00 GMT. Compulsory Update. After March 24th if you do not update you will not be on the current chain.

This fixes the issue with the stuck block and will start to sync after March 24th.

Download Link 1

Download Link 2

I will be adding seed nodes.

Exchange must update the wallet to 2.0. Otherwise this coin will fail. Tell them, please:

beedui.com
http://wabigong.com
http://www.guogao.com
http://coinedup.com
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
cant wait for this to lift off... to tha mooon  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Guys, your coin daemon working now?
 Lips sealed
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
You always need a decent timeframe for a hardfork so that every exchange has enough time to update their software. Never saw an immediate fork on any coin. So nothing wrong with a 6 day delay here imho.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Currencies just cannot pause for a week or two or three... then dev appears, "here, in a week it should work again". WTF?!

Velocitycoin users need to update the Velocitycoin Client by 24th March 2014 00.00 GMT. Compulsory Update. After March 24th if you do not update you will not be on the current chain.

This fixes the issue with the stuck block and will start to sync after March 24th.

Download Link 1

Download Link 2

Why wait until March 24th??? That means until then noone can move his coins or mine a block, right?  Undecided
Also enough time for some smart haxx0r to prepare a loooong fork...

Waiting dev ... Still can not mine coin
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Download Link 1

Download Link 2

Why wait until March 24th??? That means until then noone can move his coins or mine a block, right?  Undecided
Also enough time for some smart haxx0r to prepare a loooong fork...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
yeah the old dev has gone i guess... he did quite a bit for the coin but time for someone else to take over now really.......... the coins needs to be fixed really

So , the coin is dying?
Right now it's dead, but it could easily be revived by fixing the bug and it seems there are quite a few people believing in the coin.  Smiley

I mean it's like QQCoin without the instamining/low-difficulty scam. Actually it had the fairest start ever imo.

qqc and velocity are both good, i have both and view them and equally decent coins.

Howevewer velocity and qqc are very underated coins, the velocity dev also did a lot for qqc to help them out in the past. I hope velocity gets back on its feet and gets some projects rolling.... not just by the dev but by the community...

Now , for real.... how many coins you have , you maniac? =))))))))))

Lol i know i'm addicted. When someone told me to have a balance portfolio i thought they get some of everything Smiley

I have some favourites.... but really i have some of everything except BTC Smiley  not the best move i guess right now. Oh well, i like collecting shit, my house if full of stuff that was worth something once but now is just clutter. I can see my pc's going the same way lately Smiley good job i can live cheaply. I try to press the sell button but i can't bare to part with it. My super billions of shiny cents still look nice, i still fire up piggybank to have a look now and then. Totally worthless now when i could have got a bit of BTC before.... but super billions just looks so cool.

These early days cryptos will be collectors items one day you can be sure of that.  Then i cash in big time lol

Activity: 98
No sync yet, or do we have to wait with mining till 24th march?
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Well until now it looks fine. Hope it would work Smiley

Download Link 1

Download Link 2

Nice to meet you ^^
Activity: 84

Download Link 1

Download Link 2

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
yeah the old dev has gone i guess... he did quite a bit for the coin but time for someone else to take over now really.......... the coins needs to be fixed really

So , the coin is dying?
Right now it's dead, but it could easily be revived by fixing the bug and it seems there are quite a few people believing in the coin.  Smiley

I mean it's like QQCoin without the instamining/low-difficulty scam. Actually it had the fairest start ever imo.

qqc and velocity are both good, i have both and view them and equally decent coins.

Howevewer velocity and qqc are very underated coins, the velocity dev also did a lot for qqc to help them out in the past. I hope velocity gets back on its feet and gets some projects rolling.... not just by the dev but by the community...

Now , for real.... how many coins you have , you maniac? =))))))))))
qqc be on ltc998.com

come on guyz.
Pages:
Jump to: