Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately - page 5. (Read 58625 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have sent a message to http://velocitycoin.miners-point.com/ owner. It looks like the chain was forked. No block was solved for an hour
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
im getting nothing but rejected on solo mining since about half an hour... Huh anybody else have this problem? was in pool before..stopped paying out..?? whats going on? Huh Huh also wallet doesnt sync anymore... is it just me?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
QQC and velocity are both good. QQC slightly faster. QQC was a very good start. Dev missed his instamine because 20 second blocks caused orphan and reject hell and nobody could grab all of the coins. I like them both.... more or less the same coin.
Actually, IMO, someone with a few nodes that are close together got all coins. Difficulty was extremely low for hours, only the latency decided if your block got accepted. Which is bullshit and could be easily gamed.

Velocitycoin on the other hand had instant difficulty change right at the start after every single block. It was a perfect launch.

Well, I aint fighting nothing, I got both of them because they were released just days within each other, so it was just the coin to get, in late December. Smiley
Hours not days. Also iirc it was disclosed that one dev made both coins, one with shitty parameters (QQC) and one for himself. If you read the QQC thread there are numerous people pissed at VEL for doing the same thing in a better way.
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
Lol, if that's all I realy don't care  Roll Eyes

Don't try to fight VEL vs QQC. They are both very similar and are like siblings. If one succeeds the other will follow.

Well, I aint fighting nothing, I got both of them because they were released just days within each other, so it was just the coin to get, in late December. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
QQC and velocity are both good. QQC slightly faster. QQC was a very good start. Dev missed his instamine because 20 second blocks caused orphan and reject hell and nobody could grab all of the coins. I like them both.... more or less the same coin.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Lol, if that's all I realy don't care  Roll Eyes

Don't try to fight VEL vs QQC. They are both very similar and are like siblings. If one succeeds the other will follow.
Solo Miner Legend
Perhaps it should be pointed out to new users that QQCoin had an extremely unfair start, unlike VEL.
Can you explain?

I wanna know too
At start it had a lot of orphans, difficulty to get the wallet working and a lot of other things go wrong with it. I can as an example say I got about 1/15th of the QQC same way/amount of time I spent on VEL first day or days.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Perhaps it should be pointed out to new users that QQCoin had an extremely unfair start, unlike VEL.
Can you explain?

I wanna know too
Activity: 984
Can you explain?
Solo Miner Legend
this coin and qqc need to get on mintpal. Best to organise some giveaways to give it a boost up in votes. You can vote each hour 3 times.

I've been voting several times a day, since I have an account. But, you can vote for Velocitycoin on Cryptsy now.

I might be able to get Velocitycoin on https://www.cryptoaltex.com very soon. Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
As the majority of our Buy market is Chinese at the moment, we are in the process of Translating all services to Chinese.

https://twitter.com/velocitycoin
legendary
i think at 100 sats for a coin with this low minting it needs a bit of work done on it, however the devs had done quite a few good things for this coin which is why it is weird they just vanished.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well, I have some vels to spend on promotions. Think we need to cooperate together.
legendary
WTF price is @ 100 satoshis...
yeah shame was not a bad coin really.... dev abandoned i guess... strange after all the work they put in.
WTF price is @ 100 satoshis...
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
made vallet.

pass me VEL!

VQnYLUatZLY8hbdWVnAYenCuJqdTeH1dpU
legendary
poor old velocity coin  .... where are the devs?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Now is 230... Probably this is the end. Cry
legendary
Activity: 994
What happen for velocity price at coinedup, now is  430 satoshi  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: