Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately - page 3. (Read 58625 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
yeah the old dev has gone i guess... he did quite a bit for the coin but time for someone else to take over now really.......... the coins needs to be fixed really

So , the coin is dying?
Right now it's dead, but it could easily be revived by fixing the bug and it seems there are quite a few people believing in the coin.  Smiley

I mean it's like QQCoin without the instamining/low-difficulty scam. Actually it had the fairest start ever imo.

qqc and velocity are both good, i have both and view them and equally decent coins.

Howevewer velocity and qqc are very underated coins, the velocity dev also did a lot for qqc to help them out in the past. I hope velocity gets back on its feet and gets some projects rolling.... not just by the dev but by the community...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
no worry guyz

had informed dev. actually dev  just knew this problems.

he wll choose a fitable time to fix it

keep patience everybody...

Yes, onto it. I am aware of the problems and have written a few patches. Just give me a little time and I will keep all details here. I am currently seeking review from other developers to look over the proposed patches who have experienced the same problem to ensure roll out is neat and clean.

Though I could roll the patch now, many heads are better than one for long term stability.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
no worry guyz

had informed dev. actually dev  just knew this problems.

good news

Good news indeed. This is one coin that has a selling point , keeping an eye on it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
no worry guyz

good news
Activity: 224
no worry guyz

in defi we trust
yeah the old dev has gone i guess... he did quite a bit for the coin but time for someone else to take over now really.......... the coins needs to be fixed really

So , the coin is dying?
Right now it's dead, but it could easily be revived by fixing the bug and it seems there are quite a few people believing in the coin.  Smiley

I mean it's like QQCoin without the instamining/low-difficulty scam. Actually it had the fairest start ever imo.

Yeah the coin is nice and it seems that the new posts trigger some interests.
Bug fix shouldn't be a problem , so a community take over?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Cry Who can revive this coin?
who know this coin??to recover it.we need you ..lol
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

So , the coin is dying?

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
I would like pick this coin up.

Pick it up , pack it in  Grin let him begin... reanimate this coin cuz letting it die is a sin..

im a lirical genius  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Wink

to do  as soon as possible..buddy.
who can be able to take over velocitycoin?Huh 
Activity: 14
maybe he was on MH370....
in defi we trust

So , the coin is dying?
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
only got 500  Undecided.. but im willing to donate all if it helps.. no reason this coin should die..  Cry

Yeah, it has a neat name, for starters. I hate when coin just dies. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
only got 500  Undecided.. but im willing to donate all if it helps.. no reason this coin should die..  Cry
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
I can donate a few 100s. Shocked
Activity: 178
Pages:
Jump to: