Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately - page 7. (Read 58625 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
These are my settings...

velocitycoinminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8843 -u user.worker -p passw --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316 -I 16 -w 512 -g 2 --auto-fan --thread-concurrency 8192 --scan-time 5 --lookup-gap 2

i get 1% HW errors but this is the max adjusted speed for me.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Guido
thanks for replying!!!
we know when to switch?
is there any way to do this automatic?
my r9 280x has 295 kh/s it is good?

Thx
why only recived HW with the same settings?
two days ago worked well

velocitycoinminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miners-point.com:4352 -u xxx -p xxx --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316

The N-factor changed to 10, now N is 2048 and memory needed is 256 Kb (as in 128 Kb before). You need to lower your intensity or increase lookup gap.
Activity: 156
Guido
why only recived HW with the same settings?
two days ago worked well

velocitycoinminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miners-point.com:4352 -u xxx -p xxx --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316
It's back yes...  But sadly, it hasn't changed the price of VEL...  Cry

Let the dumpers dump.
Activity: 182

Wait several weeks... One day news do nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Site seem in maintenance mode or something...
VEL now trading at

http://wabigong.com

Get over and start trading.
Advance Warning Everyone... VEL goes live for trading in China tomorrow night!

Very nice! Smiley

thanks for the info, i was about to eat up 83K buy wall at coinedup Undecided

I am confused... buying it cheap is exactly what you want to do.
in about 10 hours from now it will be trading like mad and the price will go bonkers.

The advance warning was to let everyone know to buy to cheap while they can, or to cancel their sell orders and wait for the price increase.

I said I was about to sell my 83k VEL due to the huge buy order.  Yeah its time to buy not sell

Yes the time has come.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Very nice! Smiley

in about 10 hours from now it will be trading like mad and the price will go bonkers.

The advance warning was to let everyone know to buy to cheap while they can, or to cancel their sell orders and wait for the price increase.

I said I was about to sell my 83k VEL due to the huge buy order.  Yeah its time to buy not sell
Hi there,

Very interested in VEL, but why no Mac or Linux Wallet? I don't feel comfortable leaving coins on any exchanges these days for obvious hacking reasons. Not to offend but it seems like all of the coins you promote don't care about the anti-microsoft crowd.

Also, I checked out the Chinese trading site per our instructions but it appears that you cannot trade to BTC, only CNY??

Thank you.

Sorry I am not familiar with Mac or Linux personally.
But, I do know that all the linux users are currently just getting the source direct and compiling it themselves.

https://github.com/Velocitycoin/velocitycoin

But I will see what I can do to organize a Linux compiled download.

Very nice! Smiley

Hi there,

Very interested in VEL, but why no Mac or Linux Wallet? I don't feel comfortable leaving coins on any exchanges these days for obvious hacking reasons. Not to offend but it seems like all of the coins you promote don't care about the anti-microsoft crowd.

Also, I checked out the Chinese trading site per our instructions but it appears that you cannot trade to BTC, only CNY??

Thank you.

Yes with many of the Chinese sites, they trade direct to CNY (as this is the main trade for the chinese), and then you trade again to a carrytrade.
Unfortunately wabigong.com does not trade BTC (just not popular on the smaller sites).

So I recommend you use APC as your carrytrade on www.btc38.com  or   https://www.swisscex.com/market/APC_BTC

Otherwise you can always just trade on  www.coinedup.com  there should be a fair amount of Arbitrage trade occuring there anyway.

**********OH, and I forgot to say... Remember to trade with extreme caution on ALL new exchanges!!
Transfer in small,  trade it, then withdraw it out straight away.
It may have a lot of traffic, so it could be slow, or it might run beautifully  (their site does have 500+ BTC trade volume daily, so its not tiny)

But yeah, just transfer in small, and withdraw after trade.***************
legendary
Time to buy, VEL could reach 0.00003BTC tomorrow and still climbing up.
Activity: 90
Hi there,

Thank you.
legendary

Very nice! Smiley

Just a few tips for trading on Chinese websites.
This is pulled and edited from a post for trading APPLECOIN on  BTC38.com  but the same tips apply.
I will update it once VEL launches for trading.

Ok, so the very first trick is...
1) INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME!  It has an auto Translate feature that is very very useful!

2) Buttons don't translate... BUT if you run your hand over the button, and then look at the bottom left of page, it tells you what it does.
However, the good thing about Wabigong, is that it is mostly all Text & Links... so it should all translate for you.

3) Next is to get a QQ ID...  QQ is like Yahoo messenger or  ICQ etc. But basically EVERYONE in China uses it, and it is very convenient to use to sign into other websites etc.  Signup for an International QQ ID @    http://reg.imqq.com/

4) Look to the top right of the screen and click the QQ button to Login Using your new QQ ID number and password!

5) Enter your QQ ID Number and Password here!  -  you may also need to add a few extra details... the translation will tell you what goes where.

6) You should now be logged in, and you need to DEPOSIT Coins!

7) So scroll down the page till you see the VEL coin area. Click on the RECHARGE link, and it should generate a Deposit Address for you (sometimes you have to do it a couple of time, or go back to the TRADE page, then come back etc..)

Good Job Yan
Just a few tips for trading on Chinese websites.
This is pulled and edited from a post for trading APPLECOIN on  BTC38.com  but the same tips apply.
I will update it once VEL launches for trading.

Ok, so the very first trick is...
1) INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME!  It has an auto Translate feature that is very very useful!

2) Buttons don't translate... BUT if you run your hand over the button, and then look at the bottom left of page, it tells you what it does.
However, the good thing about Wabigong, is that it is mostly all Text & Links... so it should all translate for you.

3) Next is to get a QQ ID...  QQ is like Yahoo messenger or  ICQ etc. But basically EVERYONE in China uses it, and it is very convenient to use to sign into other websites etc.  Signup for an International QQ ID @    http://reg.imqq.com/

4) Look to the top right of the screen and click the QQ button to Login Using your new QQ ID number and password!

5) Enter your QQ ID Number and Password here!  -  you may also need to add a few extra details... the translation will tell you what goes where.

6) You should now be logged in, and you need to DEPOSIT Coins!

7) So scroll down the page till you see the VEL coin area. Click on the RECHARGE link, and it should generate a Deposit Address for you (sometimes you have to do it a couple of time, or go back to the TRADE page, then come back etc..)

Pages:
Jump to: