Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 108. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
https://veloxproject.io/ is now completely finished and fully functional! On our new project site you can find:
- Vast range of VLX resources
- Complete project overview
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
- Bounty Campaign Commencement

After long time of waiting, Velox project is completely done and fully functional. They also added unique features that investors might want to engage on the platform.
The fact that the developer still continues to add news pleases and to improve the project. In the future only growth, I believe.
Activity: 280
https://veloxproject.io/ is now completely finished and fully functional! On our new project site you can find:
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
This sounds good. The new updates look great it will definitely help the platform to expand their self at a certain time later. Because of Bounty Campaign traffic on the site will increase. And am also excited to become the part of Bounty Campaign.

You're right mate, this project have already too long which I think they finalize everything. I hope the team may do their best to announce their bounty as soon as possible as I'm eager to be part on it.

The project keeps improving and adding more updates. This is proof that the devs are very serious developing velox project. Keep up the good work team velox.
They really need to improve it Smiley It's part of how a project will turn out to be a successful one. With the team behind it doing the best they can, it will really show in their progress the positive outcome of their hard work.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
This sounds good. The new updates look great it will definitely help the platform to expand their self at a certain time later. Because of Bounty Campaign traffic on the site will increase. And am also excited to become the part of Bounty Campaign.
Its a great opportunity for us.after so many months they will be announced bounty compaign.also they upgrade the wallet,website.so its a matter of time to get the tokens
Yes, many Bounty Hunters and waiting for the bounty campaign for this very promising and successful project and their tokens will be very valuable in the future and they will also give good rewards to the supporters of the project.I am also waiting for the bounty campaign and would like to join it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
Its a great opportunity for us.after so many months they will be announced bounty compaign.also they upgrade the wallet,website.so its a matter of time to get the tokens
Activity: 196
well, the Ann Thread of Velox Project looks unprofessional at the moment. Did you try to click the japanese, indonesian translations?  The images are old and can not be seen anymore. They  need an update for ANN+Bounty+WP !
The concept and the white papers are really same and why it is really so necessary to completely change the entire information and to change all the images the entire brand will change and turns meaningless if we change the image of the LOGO.
That sounds more promisable and he is really required to understand the market strategies, operations and the teams involvement on various activities where they work on each priorities with out jumping on all the channels and confuse the participants.

I heard that they are doing some revisions and they will update all of that soon. Looking forward to see more new updates and improvements from velox project very soon.
That could be possible why thier team became so silent and not reaching out to thier community because they have a surprise to us.
Hopefully, we get a good surprise out of this wait and not some bad news about the platform. It will be really good and it will be assuring to hear from the devs about the project.
As for me, i see they have a lot of update is mean that we will have good signal. Maybe VLX value always around 10k?
Velox has a hige demand now a days and the demand will remain constant or it will even increase in the future which will indeed make the price for their tokens go much more high which would be profitable for each early investor.
I am sure that the early investors are going to have huge profits ahead as they have a huge demand a low supply which will indeed rise the price for their token and they can really be of great profits ahead.
The early investors always takes huge profits thats why i always go for early investment because it really gets me good profits. But in terms of velox it is neither too late because the price will reach moon ahead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
well, the Ann Thread of Velox Project looks unprofessional at the moment. Did you try to click the japanese, indonesian translations?  The images are old and can not be seen anymore. They  need an update for ANN+Bounty+WP !
The concept and the white papers are really same and why it is really so necessary to completely change the entire information and to change all the images the entire brand will change and turns meaningless if we change the image of the LOGO.
That sounds more promisable and he is really required to understand the market strategies, operations and the teams involvement on various activities where they work on each priorities with out jumping on all the channels and confuse the participants.

I heard that they are doing some revisions and they will update all of that soon. Looking forward to see more new updates and improvements from velox project very soon.
That could be possible why thier team became so silent and not reaching out to thier community because they have a surprise to us.
Hopefully, we get a good surprise out of this wait and not some bad news about the platform. It will be really good and it will be assuring to hear from the devs about the project.
As for me, i see they have a lot of update is mean that we will have good signal. Maybe VLX value always around 10k?
Velox has a hige demand now a days and the demand will remain constant or it will even increase in the future which will indeed make the price for their tokens go much more high which would be profitable for each early investor.
I am sure that the early investors are going to have huge profits ahead as they have a huge demand a low supply which will indeed rise the price for their token and they can really be of great profits ahead.
Activity: 224

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Currently, any exchange project is attractive, but it seems to me that the developer should think about a more interesting referral program.
agrees once the developer has to be broad-minded so as to make something different from the others.
Activity: 252
I noticed that you have a lot of different platforms and it can only talk about the seriousness of this project.
What do you mean by you have a number of different platforms? They are a team for a anonymous and decentralised exchange and i don't think that they have any more platforms. Does the team really have some other platforms too?
No, velox is in the stage of Initial Coin Offering untill now and after the finish their ICO sale they would release the platform where each trader can trade for various cryptos with some really exciting features.
Oh it's great that there is someone who answers, because it's nice to see fellow people, and so many thanks for your reply.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Well, maybe everything is ok for us at Velox Exchange. And Countdown working, so the time of Velox Bolt beta release is exactly? But Button: "Go to exchange" still not work Smiley.. Anyway, i see Velox is on the roadmap is good signal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp

Velox team were quietly doing their work efficiently and they probably successfully finished it. So probably, those who are questioning about their updates and this is the results of their work. Velox team continue to developed their platform so hopefully they can finished all their works ASAP.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
Such a great news from the developer. They already got an attention from all the people around the world about the news!

Yeah right, this new updates will surely help the project to be more successful and the new updates will gonna add up to their success and also hoping many will continue to support it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp

This is quite a good news and the team were very great by working so hard to make their system fully function. This can be interesting since its been took too long to improve their site and now it is done then those who ask for the update then this is our/your time to experience the site.
Activity: 560
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
Such a great news from the developer. They already got an attention from all the people around the world about the news!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
A grandiose project, because it has already been joined by a very large number of users. Investors are also interested in the project
Yes, it is a great project because it has so many investors coming in, thats why I really love this project for a long time since December 2017!

Yeah, we have been following velox for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I just hope that as time goes by more and more people will invest here.
they have been doing well i think and ofcourse they help out alot with the latest news
Constant announcements about such new information dealing with the upgrades and all the actionable plans in the platform will help all the potential investors to understand the responsibility of velox towards customer relationship and value.
At present existence of news from developers would be ideal. There is a thawing of cryptocurrencies and their good growth at present.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp

Its a good day for all the supporters of velox, The relaunched has been finished. I am expecting many will be interested on the velox team new improvements. I will join the bounty campaign. Thank for the update team velox.
Jump to: