Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 109. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Currently, any exchange project is attractive, but it seems to me that the developer should think about a more interesting referral program.
I agree, the referral program can also be attractive for users and investors who decide to invest in the project. at the moment, exchangers are very popular, as most users start earning on the Internet, where they have a difficult situation in the country. Therefore it is very good that there are more reliable exchangers. At the same time guaranteeing us anonymity.
That is true. The people are looking for a realible exchangers nowadays. And I will agree with you buddy that the referral program is really an attractive way to gain more users and investors. I hope the Velox project continuous its fast progressive pace here and make more interesting updates for us. I will supporting this project until it reach its success to be the future anonymous and decentralized trading.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
https://veloxproject.io/ is now completely finished and fully functional! On our new project site you can find:
- Vast range of VLX resources
- Complete project overview
- VLX Market Statistics
- Wallet Downloads

Coming up:
- MyToken Support
- BitcoinTalk revamp
- Bounty Campaign Commencement
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Just visited vlxexchange.com and I can see alot of vlx trading happening. May we know when will your token gets listed in coinmarketcap?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Currently, any exchange project is attractive, but it seems to me that the developer should think about a more interesting referral program.
I agree, the referral program can also be attractive for users and investors who decide to invest in the project. at the moment, exchangers are very popular, as most users start earning on the Internet, where they have a difficult situation in the country. Therefore it is very good that there are more reliable exchangers. At the same time guaranteeing us anonymity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
A grandiose project, because it has already been joined by a very large number of users. Investors are also interested in the project
Yes, it is a great project because it has so many investors coming in, thats why I really love this project for a long time since December 2017!

Yeah, we have been following velox for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I just hope that as time goes by more and more people will invest here.
they have been doing well i think and ofcourse they help out alot with the latest news
Constant announcements about such new information dealing with the upgrades and all the actionable plans in the platform will help all the potential investors to understand the responsibility of velox towards customer relationship and value.
But the problem is, the team are not very active in announcing some updates. It is not hard if the team should make an effort to every details that they have.
I agree with you, the development team does very rarely tell us about any new updates in the project. Many people do not want to independently look for the latest news of the project, but they just want to go read them here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
A grandiose project, because it has already been joined by a very large number of users. Investors are also interested in the project
Yes, it is a great project because it has so many investors coming in, thats why I really love this project for a long time since December 2017!

Yeah, we have been following velox for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I just hope that as time goes by more and more people will invest here.
they have been doing well i think and ofcourse they help out alot with the latest news
Constant announcements about such new information dealing with the upgrades and all the actionable plans in the platform will help all the potential investors to understand the responsibility of velox towards customer relationship and value.
But the problem is, the team are not very active in announcing some updates. It is not hard if the team should make an effort to every details that they have.
Activity: 196
A generous reflex program could increase the attractiveness of the project at times and attract new users
It will make the project moreninteresting if they have it. They just need to soend time and focus on improving their project. This will attract more investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

A lot of projects do announcements regularly but the question is gonna be whether the team will actively answer questions and stuff because peeps are gonna be interested in that
Activity: 322
well, the Ann Thread of Velox Project looks unprofessional at the moment. Did you try to click the japanese, indonesian translations?  The images are old and can not be seen anymore. They  need an update for ANN+Bounty+WP !
The concept and the white papers are really same and why it is really so necessary to completely change the entire information and to change all the images the entire brand will change and turns meaningless if we change the image of the LOGO.
That sounds more promisable and he is really required to understand the market strategies, operations and the teams involvement on various activities where they work on each priorities with out jumping on all the channels and confuse the participants.
Activity: 238
well, the Ann Thread of Velox Project looks unprofessional at the moment. Did you try to click the japanese, indonesian translations?  The images are old and can not be seen anymore. They  need an update for ANN+Bounty+WP !
The concept and the white papers are really same and why it is really so necessary to completely change the entire information and to change all the images the entire brand will change and turns meaningless if we change the image of the LOGO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 518

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
That's only 4 months, not really a long time lol
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 280
I see the project is very interested in the community, but I do not really understand why it is only translated into three languages. The project did not have a company bounty?
maybe that's all that developers need for this project, but if they can add in other languages I think it would be very helpful to all of us.
Or it's where most of there investors are coming, they might based it on some survey or some tools that will identify what's the language needed by the community here to be translated in their own mother tongue for a better understanding of this project.
Activity: 182

Yes, this project is really near to achieve success and I am sure that velox will continue to become popular and will surely have more investors.
For this purpose developers should be engaged in addition of original functions which could show essential difference from other exchanges.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Compared to other projects this is not true, let's face it. The price of Velox Coin did not change for a long time. So I think there are only a few investors. I hope they will already open a bounty program.
Activity: 182

Same here, the project has definitely grown in terms of following I hope the investments are also growing at a good rate, Because of that the project will become successful and it will be really great to see that!
Activity: 196
I noticed that you have a lot of different platforms and it can only talk about the seriousness of this project.
What do you mean by you have a number of different platforms? They are a team for a anonymous and decentralised exchange and i don't think that they have any more platforms. Does the team really have some other platforms too?
No, velox is in the stage of Initial Coin Offering untill now and after the finish their ICO sale they would release the platform where each trader can trade for various cryptos with some really exciting features.
Activity: 238
I noticed that you have a lot of different platforms and it can only talk about the seriousness of this project.
What do you mean by you have a number of different platforms? They are a team for a anonymous and decentralised exchange and i don't think that they have any more platforms. Does the team really have some other platforms too?
Jump to: