Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 112. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree, the crypro price is now recovering slowly. Velox should really push the security of their platform which many investors will be attract and will invest.
Here I am of the same opinion. In such platforms, the main safety of the user in the exchange. The team also promises a completely anonymous exchange on the platform. The price of currencies is growing every day. I really hope that this platform will be secure.

I am probably sure that the team really have some secured system about their platform. This is because it is one of the most important thing to considered in order for their clients to have an ease of mind with their asset.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree, the crypro price is now recovering slowly. Velox should really push the security of their platform which many investors will be attract and will invest.
Here I am of the same opinion. In such platforms, the main safety of the user in the exchange. The team also promises a completely anonymous exchange on the platform. The price of currencies is growing every day. I really hope that this platform will be secure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Velox  project is very good development, but I did not find a mobile wallet for the android. If I just did not see, can someone give me a link?

Many applications now in play store offers mobile wallet. There are a lot of them you can use, just search for it for you to find them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Do you know the news from the developers about their future plans? I hope that they matter and are loud

As of now, we don't have any new updates about the status of VLX project. But they said before that they are working so hard inorder to be listed in some good exchange. Perhaps, we just have to wait more time as the dev team are busy now I think. Hopefully, they will bring good news and announcements about their doings.
I thought vlx will have its own exchange platform? They will not list thier token to other exchanges because that vlx tolens will be the main currwncy of thier trade site.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Do you know the news from the developers about their future plans? I hope that they matter and are loud
It to retain the most important for developers and to fix line items and that the platform and its server worked stablly and without failures, allowing to trade in cryptocurrency 24/7 everything to users.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
They might be working right now on the priorities first to implement all the new features and once they successfully implemented they still need some time to revalkdate all their instructions and then they can share the results.
I’d recommend to join their telegram for all the latest news and updates. Since this is a huge project, a lot of time and effort has to be put into it.
Well, that is true. Velox Project is really a huge project that is really promising and not only that, Velox Project holds a really strong platform that more investors are attracting to it and engaging to this project. The Velox Project has a high potential to be the Future of Anonymous and Decentralized Trading. I hope a good luck for the team and pursue much further this project.

When I first read the thread title "The Future of Anonymous & Decentralized Trading," I thought to myself, "Well, that's a growing use case as governments begin to tighten up fiat ramp controls.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
They might be working right now on the priorities first to implement all the new features and once they successfully implemented they still need some time to revalkdate all their instructions and then they can share the results.

Well they also need to solve all the other issues they faced before during the beta first before implementing the new features and other random stuff
Activity: 294
I’d recommend to join their telegram for all the latest news and updates. Since this is a huge project, a lot of time and effort has to be put into it.
Well, that is true. Velox Project is really a huge project that is really promising and not only that, Velox Project holds a really strong platform that more investors are attracting to it and engaging to this project. The Velox Project has a high potential to be the Future of Anonymous and Decentralized Trading. I hope a good luck for the team and pursue much further this project.
Activity: 322
I hope you guys can also share some videos or photos of your team doing some activities regarding your project. Im sure a lot of members of this community is eager to see you personally in action.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I'm very interested in this Velox project. When will you start your reward program? Focus on the anonymity of the coin, this VeloxBolt block chain project that is consistent with the KNC target

I thought they are going to be just a decentralized exchange that's why they are going to make the VeloxBolt. If they are creating their own blockchain then it will be another level ambitious desire. But ff that's what they are creating then they are making a great progress compared to projects that are developing a blockchain like EOS.
Activity: 238
Activity: 33
 Your project is really catchy. It’s implemented and presented quite well. Have you heard about the traders contest on one platform? They promise good money, tokens and much more. If you're interested, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglobal-traders-competitionmembrana-trust-management-of-digital-assets-3119562
Activity: 322
I'm very interested in this Velox project. When will you start your reward program? Focus on the anonymity of the coin, this VeloxBolt block chain project that is consistent with the KNC target

There is still no information about their bounty program. I am waiting also to them when will they gonna launched their bounty since they already have many supporters. They should need to open the bounty so they can get more investors.
If bounty opportunities are available it will really create more hopes even for the supporters to utilize their skills for advertising in various platforms and easily share about Velox that can easily reach the targets and hit the moon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I see that users are becoming more and more, but increasing users will not cause servers to be overloaded and crashes?
Of course, it will do. But, their servers is up to date and keep increasing for its storage and ram weeks by weeks, so that's why the servers won't crash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

There is still no information about their bounty program. I am waiting also to them when will they gonna launched their bounty since they already have many supporters. They should need to open the bounty so they can get more investors.
Activity: 196

I agree, the team is maybe a bit busy about their project improvement. It takes time to implement new features bit it will make the project better. You can also join their telegram group to see some updates about velox.
Activity: 238
Activity: 21
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Still waiting for the Bounty Campaign - according to announcement they wanted to start in the first week of April - now it is almost May ....

and how about the update of WP ?

There many doubts that I already heard about the upcoming bounty campaigns. Just visit their official website mate. There is a notice or news that the Velox project will be relaunched I think?
Activity: 532
Still waiting for the Bounty Campaign - according to announcement they wanted to start in the first week of April - now it is almost May ....

and how about the update of WP ?

Maybe the team are still making some adjustment before they moved to their next step. We know, many of us are waiting for their bounty programs and probably we can expect some positive announcement in the next days.
Jump to: