Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 103. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Trading platform require no latency because it will actually make the users dis satisfy to face such scenarios which will lead them a dis comfort and even more possibility to deviate from connecting to the current market trends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well, for me the project is good. But still, how do developers get to overcome those difficulties when for example the service simply does not work for example?
the team always think of any way that could hamper this project, I think that way. hopefully this project can solve all problems.
Team is actively working on all the advanced technologies to implement all the new features and drive greater results successfully and in result we could also experience huge participants now.
it's a shame if the team can take advantage of today's technology where teknolgi is currently very useful untum anything if the team can make a new breakthrough that I think it's a good idea.
Activity: 182
Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
Exactly, the team is not holding back. They're working continuously and making the platform better and secure with every update. The team is working very hard and it seems like the project is only going to become better as we go ahead.
Activity: 238
you answer in the telegram to questions? I tried to ask them, but I did not get an answer to them. I hope that this fact does not diminish the significance of the project

Do they have Telegram channel? Can you give me the link? I want to join on their community in telegram.

I have search and see the link to their telegram group, https://t.me/veloxproject . But the telegram group had only few members. I don't know why but I think it is the legit group of Velox because it's updated.
Maybe they havent promoted their telegram on a huge basis. The important thing is that it is updated. So that interesting people can get help. And overall doesnt put a bad impression.
That is the better official channel now a days which is trending by easily connecting together and clarifying all their questions with the accurate answers instantly.
Activity: 238
you answer in the telegram to questions? I tried to ask them, but I did not get an answer to them. I hope that this fact does not diminish the significance of the project

Do they have Telegram channel? Can you give me the link? I want to join on their community in telegram.

I have search and see the link to their telegram group, https://t.me/veloxproject . But the telegram group had only few members. I don't know why but I think it is the legit group of Velox because it's updated.
Maybe they havent promoted their telegram on a huge basis. The important thing is that it is updated. So that interesting people can get help. And overall doesnt put a bad impression.
Activity: 252
About the fact that you came up with a new exchange is good. But how are you going to entice customers and the whole audience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
They are taking all the challenging deeds competing with the opposite competitors and enhancing the advanced technology and implementing the innovative features which are highly satisfying all the participants.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.

In investment fundamental, this project still lacks a lot of things to be considered as safe to gain profits. It's quite too risky but it's current price and they can have more progress it will have a high return.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 336
Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI

Honestly its high time to invest in any cryptocurrency since bitcoin and some other altcoins are not getting the high demands.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
OOOK - Ann Thread looks better now,  an updated Whitepaper and deleted old Ann Thread translation links -  it looks promising. And when the bounty campaign also starts, so we can not make more critics any more. Well done guys.

As what they already told, they were so busy doing their project to be more developed. And everything really works well because the team successfully really did some big updates and this is a sign that they were really serious to make their platform to be perfect and will probably be more developed as the days are passing by.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
OOOK - Ann Thread looks better now,  an updated Whitepaper and deleted old Ann Thread translation links -  it looks promising. And when the bounty campaign also starts, so we can not make more critics any more. Well done guys.

I have also read the changes from the VELOX team and I am amazed the team has put their hard work and effort just to make sure velox  platform will not fail but to be recognized by new big investors.

Yes, the team already made a good improvements in their project. This is proof that they are really serious and they want velox project to become successful very soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
OOOK - Ann Thread looks better now,  an updated Whitepaper and deleted old Ann Thread translation links -  it looks promising. And when the bounty campaign also starts, so we can not make more critics any more. Well done guys.

I have also read the changes from the VELOX team and I am amazed the team has put their hard work and effort just to make sure velox  platform will not fail but to be recognized by new big investors.
Yes, honestly, we expect Velox team will have more and more update follow the changing of the crypto world. This mean the team have enough capacity to handle any new update from market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I have also read the changes from the VELOX team and I am amazed the team has put their hard work and effort just to make sure velox  platform will not fail but to be recognized by new big investors.
Activity: 322
Buy vlx coin on thier exhange bud however the price per token is actualy a little high right now but I think this token can go to the moon in the future because of its project concept about anonimity.
Activity: 294
I hear about this project more and more often. I correctly understand that it already functions and it can already be used?

If I'm not wrong they have a functional beta version out from quite some time so I guess you can already use the exchange right now to trade or whatever

Yeah. Its been working for a while now and the team is doing their best to improve this. A lot of people already known velox project and most of them already invested so we can be say that velox is near to success now.

The project still remained on their Beta version (?) I guess the team didn't do any improvements on the platform because the project is already running for a long time now. What did they do on the past months that the project's development is quite?

If you are really watching this project then you will be aware that this project already made a lot of improvements. Maybe they have lacking with the fast improvements of the site but this past few days there were under maintenance again.
The project has very well proved as stable trading floor for crypto - enthusiasts. The question of improvements remained, but it also a matter of time, the developer actively works on development of other components at the moment.

Does the site have complete 24/7 like 99.99% uptime as a good exchange should? And does it have a decent volume for atleast the top coins? If so I might look into it
If exchange doesn't work 24/7 that trust to such platform won't be in general any. Nobody will know what occurs during shutdown and it is inconvenient absolutely.
Yes, Velox Exchange working 24/7 now. From the beginning have only 2-3 times maintenance and update only, about good or bad exchange, i think we still don't have right answer because this is new exchange, even they running more than 4 months, but no conclusion. Anyway, Velox exchange is really smoothy.
So great job done for the team working behind the Velox Project. I am glad to read about this all great progress of the project. The Velox has been a smooth flow in their exchange even though it is just starting its way here in the crypto currency community. I hope this project will have a much positive progress and have a continuous number of users, supporters and investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I hear about this project more and more often. I correctly understand that it already functions and it can already be used?

If I'm not wrong they have a functional beta version out from quite some time so I guess you can already use the exchange right now to trade or whatever

Yeah. Its been working for a while now and the team is doing their best to improve this. A lot of people already known velox project and most of them already invested so we can be say that velox is near to success now.

The project still remained on their Beta version (?) I guess the team didn't do any improvements on the platform because the project is already running for a long time now. What did they do on the past months that the project's development is quite?

If you are really watching this project then you will be aware that this project already made a lot of improvements. Maybe they have lacking with the fast improvements of the site but this past few days there were under maintenance again.
The project has very well proved as stable trading floor for crypto - enthusiasts. The question of improvements remained, but it also a matter of time, the developer actively works on development of other components at the moment.

Does the site have complete 24/7 like 99.99% uptime as a good exchange should? And does it have a decent volume for atleast the top coins? If so I might look into it
If exchange doesn't work 24/7 that trust to such platform won't be in general any. Nobody will know what occurs during shutdown and it is inconvenient absolutely.
Yes, Velox Exchange working 24/7 now. From the beginning have only 2-3 times maintenance and update only, about good or bad exchange, i think we still don't have right answer because this is new exchange, even they running more than 4 months, but no conclusion. Anyway, Velox exchange is really smoothy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Jump to: