Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 113. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
For such long term savings it really requires huge potential and plans which will be really possible with all the plans that will outstandingly reap to an achievable target and profit that strong records can only bring more investors.
I believe team might have a road map and white papers as you clearly explained and they might hit all such highlights as expected which you listed, let us hope for the success by keep supporting.
Yes, i believe in Velox projects, even they have change roadmap and something like that or not. I have follow them from them start ANN till now and after.
Velox is one of the good project.because they have exchanges & have a good token need to be in market.Now they also modifie their website
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Still waiting for the Bounty Campaign - according to announcement they wanted to start in the first week of April - now it is almost May ....

and how about the update of WP ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I have been watching this project for a long time and I want to note that they have great prospects! I'm sure that the development team will provide us with something unique and really different from the ones we all use now. it will be a new word in the trade!

Yeah, i have already seen a lot of improvements from this project and I am sure that they can make this project successful in the near future.
If a lot of improvements can really be noticed here at Velox Project, not only it will lead to a successful project, but also the people who invested and supported this one will really have a good feeling because it's worth the risks Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
You're right bud, as long as they're having a progress on the platform it's not a problem to change their roadmap.
as far as it not going to change any important and key features on the project i think it will be good to go
Activity: 182
I understand the project can be said international and this should mean that the developers should probably be experienced.
Yes its true the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

I have a very similar opinion with you and I hope that our thoughts are realized, because the project is really good.
The most important that it is necessary to realize the developer, it stable protection of accounts of users against breaking. Loss of means, this most terrible that can be.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
VLX is a very good project Many people wait for this project to be good. specially with a new innovation that is very promising. i think VLX's exchange rate will be good. i hope project will be success
This results are planned and expected as we could experience now in the foundation level to have their own exchange platform and bring more charts and market alert trends including the indicators.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
For such long term savings it really requires huge potential and plans which will be really possible with all the plans that will outstandingly reap to an achievable target and profit that strong records can only bring more investors.
I believe team might have a road map and white papers as you clearly explained and they might hit all such highlights as expected which you listed, let us hope for the success by keep supporting.
Yes, i believe in Velox projects, even they have change roadmap and something like that or not. I have follow them from them start ANN till now and after.

It is normal for a project to change their roadmap especially when they made a lot of progress and there are new people who become part of their team. What's important is that a project is making progress and for Velox they are making huge.

A lot of people invest based on the roadmap and changing the roadmap based on a whim isn't a good idea either, you'll piss off investors and potentially cause dumping

We can't avoid some changes especially if the project continue to be developed. The team already explain this and I think supporters understand it clearly with no hesitation.  They already making more progress about the platform and in the future we can somehow experience their services leaving a positive feedback.
Activity: 182

It is normal for a project to change their roadmap especially when they made a lot of progress and there are new people who become part of their team. What's important is that a project is making progress and for Velox they are making huge.

A lot of people invest based on the roadmap and changing the roadmap based on a whim isn't a good idea either, you'll piss off investors and potentially cause dumping
I agree with you that it's annoying letter for project change the road map that you have referred and invested well but in the projects defence they are growing and sometimes it is really difficult to analyse everything before hand and some changes are need to be made.
Activity: 238

You're right bud, as long as they're having a progress on the platform it's not a problem to change their roadmap.
But untill now they are going according to their roadmap i guess because i am having some attention to the velox project from starting and untill now it has really made some great profits and also it is much popular now.
Velox is really going great and i think that it could really be a great exchange ahead as it would really get a number of investors to their project as well as they can get a number of traders to trade on their platform.
Velox will be the best exchange ahead which would surely be of much profits ahead for several traders with exciting features and lightning speed and that would surely make this project go more and more popular.
Rightly said. Thats what makes this project stand out from other exchange platforms. They have the enthusiasm to conquer the crypto market and they know what it takes.
Activity: 196

But untill now they are going according to their roadmap i guess because i am having some attention to the velox project from starting and untill now it has really made some great profits and also it is much popular now.
Velox is really going great and i think that it could really be a great exchange ahead as it would really get a number of investors to their project as well as they can get a number of traders to trade on their platform.
Velox will be the best exchange ahead which would surely be of much profits ahead for several traders with exciting features and lightning speed and that would surely make this project go more and more popular.
Activity: 238

Activity: 224

Activity: 210

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

And this correct decision to invest being based on information provided exactly there. The prospect of the project on which it will be possible to be guided in the future and approximately to represent what values the price will be able to reach by then is painted there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 252
I understand the project can be said international and this should mean that the developers should probably be experienced.
Yes its true the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

I have a very similar opinion with you and I hope that our thoughts are realized, because the project is really good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Yes, this is very long term project, and i think Velox is not for impatient person. Well, when we have Velox Bolt, everyone will have answer for value of VLX.

Yes. I think velox bolt is the very unique feature of velox that a lot of people now are waiting for it release very soon. Looking forward to see this announce soon.
Activity: 574
now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree that security is the main thing to be consider first as cryptocurrencies are really popular now in the world. And having this kind of project which is an exchange site, it really needs to have a high standard of security system inorder for all users and investors be given and assured that they are safe from scammers.
when creating a project, Velox developers focus on the anonymity and security of their users. I hope the platform will successfully pass the testing and any transactions will be carried out in reliable conditions.
Activity: 294

For me, I think the term change is not appropriate it is more like improvements of whitepaper right? Let us just wait for the result of this improvements and Hope Velox project will have a better outcome in serving customers and investor in their site.
I also hope the same. Having the Velox Project to keep giving a good service to the people, supporters, users and most especially to the investors. There are so many people that keep their trust to this project and just like me, believing in the potential of this project to become a successful anonymous and decentralized trading in the future.
Jump to: