Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 125. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I would sugfest vlx project should also have a brand ambasador to promote thier platform like celebrities or maybe known personalities.

The idea is good but do you think velox already have the funds that will be use for paid advertising? Maybe a bounty campaign can help a lot in with the marketing and advertising of this project.
I think that the bounty campaign is now enough for advertisement as this project is well known in the community.
Hiring of celebrities to advertise might be overspending and reckless spending of funds. They should figure out different ways to advertise a project and the team should look into that.
That's really a costly move for the team to use celebrities which will actually demand a high rate of payment by doing this and that for the project. The best option is to advertise and communicate with the community to help each other by promoting it on different mediums in the internet.
Activity: 182
The new exchange is always a new opportunity. I got acquainted with this project and I will say that it differs favorably from the Japanese-Korean creators. I hope to work it will be good too.
I tried one new exchange with the Chinese interface and it was also not pleasant to me. I don't know with what it is concrete it is connected. Perhaps with small quantity of coins in columns on purchase and sale, and process can it isn't absolutely clear.
Activity: 182
I would sugfest vlx project should also have a brand ambasador to promote thier platform like celebrities or maybe known personalities.

The idea is good but do you think velox already have the funds that will be use for paid advertising? Maybe a bounty campaign can help a lot in with the marketing and advertising of this project.
I think that the bounty campaign is now enough for advertisement as this project is well known in the community.
Hiring of celebrities to advertise might be overspending and reckless spending of funds. They should figure out different ways to advertise a project and the team should look into that.
Activity: 224
Where can I see the latest news of the project?
You can easily get the info at their official website or their ANN thread. Also the team for velox project is much active and i am sure that they would reply to each possible query and also i don't think that you will face any difficulty in this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
You can get best updates at their official telegram group as most of the people are very active there and also the developers and get into the chat. They have also created a great VLX supportive community on the telegram. You can find like to ost of their official update channels on the main post. This is the link to their official telegram group where you will get the latest news about the project: https://t.me/veloxproject
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The new exchange is always a new opportunity. I got acquainted with this project and I will say that it differs favorably from the Japanese-Korean creators. I hope to work it will be good too.
But it would be hard to advertise this since users of other exchanges will not just transfer from their current exchanger to this one. There must be some solid reason why they must transfer here.
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
But there should be more keen monitoring on the website by the team and there should be an active support as the trading website highly require a better follow up checking the codes and functionalities to know whether the prices are updating as per the market trends or not, that will enrich all the traders who choose Velox.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

People just want more and more bounties cause like due to all the so called bounty "hunters" everyone just wants the easy money and nothing else
one thing i know about bounties is that you must really be willing to work before you get paid so the thing is you just have to spare your time for the cash
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

But there is none. I have been waiting for the bounty campaign so I can dig dipper to this project while I am promoting it. That's like hitting  2 birds with 1 stone.  Grin

What could be the reasons why they are not offering bounty programs. Does the team don't have enough budget to offer bounty to help to promote their project? Because if the team is really serious with the project then they should have some advertisement with the platform.
They may be taking all the observations to make it available with the better branding functionalities with the complete instructions that will help every supporter with a clear vision, let us give them some time to make the better things done.
The development work takes really much time for making a stable version of the platform which will be out for use by people. There are many development stages and it will take some time for any developer to create a better platform. we should also give some time to the team to make this project a huge success and just support the project as much as we can.
Activity: 238

But there is none. I have been waiting for the bounty campaign so I can dig dipper to this project while I am promoting it. That's like hitting  2 birds with 1 stone.  Grin

What could be the reasons why they are not offering bounty programs. Does the team don't have enough budget to offer bounty to help to promote their project? Because if the team is really serious with the project then they should have some advertisement with the platform.
They may be taking all the observations to make it available with the better branding functionalities with the complete instructions that will help every supporter with a clear vision, let us give them some time to make the better things done.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this is very amazing indeed of course we are all proud of the performance of this project, I am very amazed. and lucky for those who can invest in this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

People just want more and more bounties cause like due to all the so called bounty "hunters" everyone just wants the easy money and nothing else
It is not only the easy money for all the people point of view few may like to depend and utilize their skills by choosing bounty campaign in a right manner and few may be in a situation not to invest, so velox launch this opportunity for the welfare of everyone.
Activity: 210

Velox have brought this better bounty opportunity for all the supporters who can post their application and start utilizing their skills by actively supporting the project and gain the better rewards as promised.

Totally agree with you both, bounty programs can be a win to win situation on the platform and on the side of the bounty hunters. Many investors can be reached by bounty programs, and also the bounty hunters can earn money by promoting the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 252

Velox have brought this better bounty opportunity for all the supporters who can post their application and start utilizing their skills by actively supporting the project and gain the better rewards as promised.
Merit: 100

Jump to: