Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 121. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hello guys im new in this project, is this project still on its beta or officially launch? If so, how long has its been running since it was officially launch?
They have launch beta exchange at https://vlxexchange.com/ bro. We still right here for waiting their Velox Bolt Smiley
I have visited the website and I have seen quite good cost ~ 0.00009 btc for 1 vlx, looks it is quite perspective and as a result there is every chance that after growth of all market this value will also increase after him.

Yeah, it is good to know that velox price is rising now compared to previous months that velox really go down. This is because the devs are continuing making new developments for this project.

if you closely follow the development of the Velox project, you can absolutely say that the development team is doing a really good job. And thanks to this, the VLX coin will grow qualitatively in its exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello guys im new in this project, is this project still on its beta or officially launch? If so, how long has its been running since it was officially launch?
They have launch beta exchange at https://vlxexchange.com/ bro. We still right here for waiting their Velox Bolt Smiley
I have visited the website and I have seen quite good cost ~ 0.00009 btc for 1 vlx, looks it is quite perspective and as a result there is every chance that after growth of all market this value will also increase after him.
Activity: 280

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before

In your words there is a certain contradiction, you say that you saw a set of such projects before, the simple logic creeps in from here that this project won't be successful. But also in something you are definitely right if it is possible to modernize somehow and to significantly change a concept from similar projects-koneurentov, then it will become successful and demanded.
Maybe rowhobagpors was trying to tell that, with some similar projects like this before, Velox somehow has the potential of being a successful one than the old ones. Due to how the team is working hard to make it as a reality.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

In your words there is a certain contradiction, you say that you saw a set of such projects before, the simple logic creeps in from here that this project won't be successful. But also in something you are definitely right if it is possible to modernize somehow and to significantly change a concept from similar projects-koneurentov, then it will become successful and demanded.
Activity: 294
An amazing project, all the difficulties with which the team was chattering, they overcame them with dignity and moved on. I think that this fact inspires confidence of users
Thats a great attitude which shows their devotion for the project. I hope it pays off at the time of the launch and people like and use the platform.
Wow! Great job done for the Velox Project. They seems like they conquer the trials in ahead of their success. But still it not the final and end of the team Velox's journey to success. They should keep striving and continuously prove the community that the people's support really deserves by the Velox Project.
Activity: 238
An amazing project, all the difficulties with which the team was chattering, they overcame them with dignity and moved on. I think that this fact inspires confidence of users
Thats a great attitude which shows their devotion for the project. I hope it pays off at the time of the launch and people like and use the platform.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

That's at least what we can hope for. As I said before the market is a weird thing. You would think hard work will be rewarded, but that's not always what happens.

In crypto market, things are really unexpected and yes we can experienced weird things that suddenly happens. Some things are unexpectedly happens and always surprise us also with unexpected results. Moreover, I am expecting this platform to give us a better results when it comes to the services that they will provide to their users.

It all boils down to a first major release by the Velox team. If that looks great and users benefit from it, this could grow very quickly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The official launch was not yet. We all look forward to it. Conda will be released beta version, we will report this in the news from the developers.
Activity: 252
The new exchange platform is very good, but I'm curious, under what load tested this platform? Many new exchanges have problems when new users become too many.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
According to Velox;  the website is soon released in a new version; the bounty campaign is now being organized by an experienced bounty manager. If this small road map is ready on the first week of April, this will help Velox to gain too many new potential investors.
Activity: 196
Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
DDOS can can sometimes even be the end of the project if the game is not able to recover. Hopefully this is never the case in VLX's future and the I hope the users may get a good overall experience after there integration with cloudflare.
Thus, vlx has insured maximum security on their platform. This is a great improvement as ddos is one of the most severe and most common attack used by hackers.

Assets needs to be securely secured so probably project that holding assets needs to have a very tighten security level. This project seems doing some serious abut their security so hopefully they can develop it that hackers can't easily attack the system. And also, they must have a back up plan if in any case it will happen to be hacked.
Velox is trying to be the most secured project, since it is also a big issue that many people trying to hack crypto. Velox is doing great and they are keep aiming to the top.
Activity: 560

I felt too. This project will gonna be successfully accomplished their dream and their mission in order to satisfy the people with the anonymous and decentralized market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

This is old update and its been online for a month a think. As for me, I am waiting for the bounty campaigns that they will be launched soon.

I am reading a lot of members posting about this bounty campaigns yet there are still no updates about the dev? Are they still have the plans to really open a bounty campaign or the popularity of velox now are really enough for them?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

This is old update and its been online for a month a think. As for me, I am waiting for the bounty campaigns that they will be launched soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
DDOS can can sometimes even be the end of the project if the game is not able to recover. Hopefully this is never the case in VLX's future and the I hope the users may get a good overall experience after there integration with cloudflare.
Thus, vlx has insured maximum security on their platform. This is a great improvement as ddos is one of the most severe and most common attack used by hackers.

Assets needs to be securely secured so probably project that holding assets needs to have a very tighten security level. This project seems doing some serious abut their security so hopefully they can develop it that hackers can't easily attack the system. And also, they must have a back up plan if in any case it will happen to be hacked.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
A general problem for most exchanges and sometimes also for bitcointalk is DDoS attacks.  These attacks use mass requests to render a website useless to its intended users, and cause affected sites to be knocked offline.

Current systems use centralized servers to try to absorb the large volume of spam information that can result in DDoS.

A decentralized platform can allow users to rent out their bandwidth, which can then be pooled to allow for substantially greater amounts of data processing, greatly reducing the risk of DDoS success.

Thank you for explaining the general concept, Doctor-Coin. That's the benefit of using blockchain in your system. Where the users in that blockchain can rent out the processing power of their units. Thus, minimizing the effort and workload of the central unit/server. I believe VLX has a great team and  they can handle this thing if this happens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
A general problem for most exchanges and sometimes also for bitcointalk is DDoS attacks.  These attacks use mass requests to render a website useless to its intended users, and cause affected sites to be knocked offline.

Current systems use centralized servers to try to absorb the large volume of spam information that can result in DDoS.

A decentralized platform can allow users to rent out their bandwidth, which can then be pooled to allow for substantially greater amounts of data processing, greatly reducing the risk of DDoS success.

DDos Attack is dangerous, but we can avoiding it so easily if we have a good team. Etherdelta meet DDos attack before, and have a lot of people don't trust them after.
Activity: 182
I've been following the project for a long time and I like everything, but it's unclear when the developer will release a mobile version? Or the mobile application is not planned at all?
without a mobile application it is difficult to imagine the implementation of any project. I think that the release of the application would be a weighty argument for using this exchanger
It will depend on the user at the end of the day so maybe after it release and after beta we might experience it's true nature and whether is worth working with at the time
Velox project it has got a huge number of investment and supporters from all over the world. I think those who follow the project expect news and further news from him.

Investors of this project are expecting great returns from investing in velox project. So I am sure that they always follow the new progress of velox project and also helping velox to be known worldwide.

Well, that's the basic nature of online business. Every investors expects more or double returns from their amounts they invest. Admit it or not, there are some people are greedy enough to earn easy money. And we cannot control it because that's their way of earning inorder to survive in this world.

That is why investors wanted to join ICO which offers big bonus at the start of their ICO. We know that when tokens will be listed in exchanges its price would probably be the original and those who participated in early stage would have gain huge amount of profits.
Participating early in an ICO will definitely help the Investors to earn great profits. The developers should inform the Investors and users about the future of the platform so that they'll be able to take decisions about investing in the project.
Jump to: